It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas dad fights to save 7 year old son from female hormone therapy and chemical castration .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Trans children have become like the purse dog for some moms, it seems. This mom is a Doctor as well? I was told that Doctors wouldn't do this sort of thing to someone so young? But when the Doctor is also the parent...

It's like I keep coming upon this thing they call a slippery slope.

Doctors are not immune from mental illnesses and emotional problems. Maybe she needs to be evaluated and drug tested. Doctors tend to avoid seeking help for their own mental health issues and are someimes able to hide it behind a façade of credibility.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

She doomed her future career with this and rightfully so.
I would hope that the bar would take action against her as well.
Imagine having one of your children being evaluated in any way by this evil bitch.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Here's what the Dad had to Say Today .........

banned.video...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is what happens when psychiatry and psychology are treated as science and let those nutcases run the show.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Um, pediatrics is not psychology or psychiatry it's a speciality doctor whom deals specifically with children health.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is so f'ing wrong it's depressing!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
This is so f'ing wrong it's depressing!

Its a little scary, how many doctors is she training to lean toward gender reasignement as standard practice....

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
"Do no harm"
Every healthcare professional acts by this Hippocratic Oath. Right?
www.nlm.nih.gov...

Harvard..
www.health.harvard.edu...

Admittedly, there is similar language found in both places. For example, here’s a line from one translation of the Hippocratic Oath:

“I will follow that system of regimen which, according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous.”

Yes, the pledger commits to avoiding harm, but there’s nothing about making it a top priority. Meanwhile, Of the Epidemics says

“The physician must be able to tell the antecedents, know the present, and foretell the future — must mediate these things, and have two special objects in view with regard to disease, namely, to do good or to do no harm.”

Again, there is no clear priority given to the avoidance of harm over the goal of providing help.

I still vehemently think a person born in this world has a right to experience life presented to them( you get one shot, why let someone else alter and screw it up for you?). Yes we have Advocates speaking on behalf of those whom can't express it the way "they" those who can't yet speak Appropriately or may not speak for themselves.

Many moons ago, a relative expressed that HE loved mommies silk dress because it felt nice to HIS fingers and gave HIM comfort as he took HIS naps. HE still loves the feel of silk, but HE also loves his family that HE'S had. Imagine taking that away before they actually had a chance to figure that out on their own.

Let the kids become adults first. If that is their choice as an adult, then so be it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hopefully her credentials will be revisited by whatever governing body oversees her.

I think the whole thing has become "trendy" no hate from me, live and let live..but we are talking children.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Hate breeds hate, I will let the haters have that burdon.

I draw the line at using children to further career or dogma or even whatever this lady's mo is, it's depressing the way our society has gone...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

How many kids did this doctor have? Before artificial insemination?

NOTE: I ask this because I swear I saw an article earlier that she and the father had 2 previous children who are now teens. And those kids expressed concerns. I won't consider this till it's proven and can be used properly.
Did this doctor want a girl that badly or is she ... nevermind.
I'm not God for say. But neither is she.

Also I'm atheist if it helps.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What did primitive man or woman do?

"Ugh! Tiimba smell flowers! Born 50 full moons ago! Ugg! Cut he dingleberries off."

This should be absolutely correct in Pyrimidine dimer's Right? Rrright?
Thymine Dimer Repair.
edit on 25-10-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I hadn't even considered that elephant in the room, right well I'm going to switch my brain off and get drunk...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No no no no...no...
I ask you because you've always been a great researcher. No drinking! Unless you too have gotten tired. Then I must respectfully at 2AM consider thanking you now while I'm tired

Thank you

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Courts have ruled father has joint medical decision making over child

Judge awards joint medical decision-making to father trying to stop seven-year-old son’s gender transition

A judge has ruled in a bitter custody battle involving a father trying to stop his ex-wife transitioning their seven-year-old son into a girl.

A Texas father trying to stop his seven-year-old son’s gender transition at the hands of his mother has been awarded joint medical decision-making rights by a judge.

Jeffrey Younger hugged supporters outside the Dallas courtroom on Thursday. Asked whether he was happy with the outcome, he appeared lost for words, grinning broadly and nodding his head for several seconds before saying only, “Yes.”

The closely watched ruling by family court judge Kim Cooks comes after the jury’s verdict on Monday that sole custody of twin boys James and Jude should be granted to their mother Anne Georgulas.

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/judge-awards-joint-medical-decisionmaking-to-father-trying-to-stop-sevenyearold-sons-gender-transition/news-story /ac2c76b287e2b8dcbdfe4d2f042cb6f5

sorry when trying to post link it just will not add correctly. I had to leave the "http://www" off the front just to get the other info for link. just copy and paste

edit on 25-10-2019 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I reckon Mum must be an MKUKTRA victim. And is following the orders of her handlers.

It's interesting that Jazz Jennings was an adopted boy, and his parents mutilated him.

Now this boy is from egg donation.

What's wrong assholes, don't feel up to mutilating your own children?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Complete madness, not only does it go against everything she claims in her bio that was posted but its at odd's with what she as a pediatric doctor should be doing. This is life destroying and could be mind destroying too...

I don't see how this ever came to be but this relentless wish to push LGBT inclinations on to vulnerable children is just WRONG.

When a child hits say 18 and has more understanding of their identity and path in life, THEN then can start to decide on stuff but things like surgery etc should have a more adult date of being allowed as a young mind is often as confused as it is growing up...

I can say this because my daughter was an anorexic in her early teens, this lasted some time and now she's nearly 20 and she's now seeing her thought process was flawed. The trouble is that in the meantime the anorexia damaged her body in ways that can never be changed.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Bigburgh
Pediatrician at that.

I know, when I read that, my jaw hit the floor.

I’m pretty damn sure most liberals don’t approve of this either.

Liberals don't - leftists do.

We all need to start differentiating. Liberals are the ones engaging in the #walkaway movement.

But they’re so scared of retribution from the radicals they’re afraid to speak out . 🤬

Well, they need to grow some nads, and speak up, or their party is doomed.

I miss the days when I could actually have a casual conversation about our differences.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah I’ve got a bad habit of not recognizing the difference between liberals and progressives . I was following politics when progressives were as rare as an honest lawyer .

Guess I’m old and set in my ways ?

My bad.

By the way did you read Greg Abbott got involved yet ? He did just what we were all hoping for .

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusting... if you are even pondering something called chemical castration, do the world a favor a take a long walk on a short pier...

Horrific

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join