It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas dad fights to save 7 year old son from female hormone therapy and chemical castration .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Perfect set for a test, twins one becomes Female, test the differences between them
maybe this is all about some experiment.

Maybe the twins will get married one day

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Boys Dad needs to read and understand the bottom picture

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
BREAKING: Judge rules dad will have say in gender ‘transition’ of 7-year-old

Dr. Georgulas admitted in court she is not actually the twins’ biological mother and used in-vitro fertilization via an egg donor to gestate them.

Since kindergarten, Dr. Georgulas has enrolled James in school as a girl under the name “Luna.” She began telling him he’s a girl when he was just three, and testified in court that she began to believe that when he liked a McDonald’s toy meant for girls. James’ pediatrician records also indicate Dr. Georgulas has met with GENECIS, a medical “transition” clinic in Dallas and is considering “hormone suppression” when James is closer to eight or nine years old.

Some interesting details in the article and at least some better news for the poor lad. His mom "knew" he was really a girl at 3 when he liked a McDonald's toy aimed at girls.
edit on 24-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
BREAKING: Texas AG’s Office and Department of Family and Protective Services Looking Into 7-Year-Old Boy’s ‘Gender Transition’ Case #JamesYounger

Texas Governor Gregg Abbott announced Wednesday night that the Texas Attorney General’s Office and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services are now looking into the horrific case involving a 7-year-old boy who is being forced to take puberty blockers by his mother.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
DALLAS, Texas, October 24, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – The judge presiding over the case of Jeffrey Younger, the father who is trying to protect his seven-year-old son, James, from chemical castration via a gender “transition,” ruled today that the parents will have joint conservatorship over James, which includes making joint medical decisions for the child. Judge Kim Cooks of the 255th district also put a gag order on the father so that he cannot speak to the press about the case and decided that the father is not required to pay attorney fees. The judge’s decision means that the Save James...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

For real... If I'm not mistaken, my ex can't even move to another state with my boys without my consent. And she's the domiciliary parent. The woman in this story should be medically evaluated by a real professional and tested for a chemical imbalance and mental illness. Nobody in their right mind would do this to their own child. Might as well send him to the McKamey Manor.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: KKLOCO

This really ruined my morning .

Insanity like this in the national news is the type of thing that will get Trump reelected .

If it wasn’t for the fact Trump not being reelected would cause more of this crap.

I would gladly see him lose to save this BOY !

Oh not me, I'd have to let the boy go so the country can be saved. His mom will eff him up in the future, she's a lunatic.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Pediatrician at that .

I’m pretty damn sure most liberals don’t approve of this either.

But they’re so scared of retribution from the radicals they’re afraid to speak out . 🤬

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

How's this for weird?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Judge Kim Cooks of the 255th district also put a gag order on the father so that he cannot speak to the press about the case...

This absolutely infuriates me. I understand we're talking about a child and their medical records, and that he deserves confidentiality, but at the same time, this case will be setting legal precedent, and as such there is a public interest in the disposition of the case.

It just seems to me that this gag order does more to protect the transgender ideology than to protect the child.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

This is why mental people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. That woman should lose her rights, have supervised privilege, and be permanently sterilized.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Younger just gained a powerful ally in Texas governor Greg Abbott. Hopefully his influence and voice will help save this child.

That’s exactly what I was hoping for in my OP.

Well done governor Abbott.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I've seen weird, but, yea that just disturbing to comprende or to think about.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Trans children have become like the purse dog for some moms, it seems. This mom is a Doctor as well? I was told that Doctors wouldn't do this sort of thing to someone so young? But when the Doctor is also the parent...

It's like I keep coming upon this thing they call a slippery slope.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Cook ruled against the guy that shot up the police Dallas police station in 2015 .

Now this and she’s only in her first term .

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The warning was sooner or later it’s coming to the US. I always figured later but sad to say I was dead wrong.

Why do you Americans think you're behind the curve on this stuff? It was already in the US. There's been no such case here.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

" The court has ruled "

As if ANY Court has a Right to Dictate the Fate of Anyone's Child . The Answer is NO .

A Textbook Description of Child Abuse here . The Child should also have a " Say " in Whether or Not HE wishes to somehow " Change " Sexes .

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Morg234

Yup you’re right the legal age is 18 in the UK.

We’re behind the curve with Canada .

Long live the queen ! 🇬🇧

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It just seems to me that this gag order does more to protect the transgender ideology than to protect the child.

Pretty obvious that's the intent. The public outcry seems to have been the deciding factor in slowing down the child abuse, so good job to everyone that have raised their voices in whatever form.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yikes, not just any doctor but a pediatrician and one that trains others to be pediatricians....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join