It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh my......
Have you guys been drinking AGAIN?
Too funny.

(post by Sabrechucker removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I need to see your ID Sir. Drunk and strategically unaware do differ in meaning.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Jerry Nadler is using this John Sirica model to get the Grand Jury testimonies released to Congress.

Judge Sirica Ordered G.J. materials released to Congress: www.politico.com...

He said an impeachment investigation is ongoing which will make a judge comply with his request, Just like Sirica complied with Congress's request for Grand Jury documents, when Richard Nixon was on the hot seat.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who is this judge in hand? What will it take to make the D's realize they played 3 of a kind...against a flush.

MS Mueller should be gone...Change of Venue required! Comey's daughter needs to walk!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sorry...no change of Venues until the Indictments of former Obama officials begin.

DeClass won't even be reported by 90% of the news media as something serious...UNLESS it comes with or after an indictment/arrest.
edit on 7/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
From Earlier Friday - SUBPOENA works both ways...

Trump just now in the Oval Office:

- Subpoena all of Obama's records.
- Subpoena all of the records having to do with Hillary Clinton.
- Subpoena the Clinton Foundation.
- Look into the book deal that President Obama made.
- GOP will hold House, Senate & White House.
VidClip: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He has his fellow inmates to comfort him.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Report: Epstein's life was saved by his cellmate.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.nydailynews.com...

I'll call bullsh# on that one. Theres a reason pedofiles are segregated. No one would come to his rescue.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

7/26/2019 Thread: (1) Topic ~ “US Army Takes Over Pentagon After US Navy Smuggles ISIS Snipers Into America To Kill Trump” Admiral set to become Navy's top officer retires over inappropriate professional relationship

twitter.com...

Is this connected to the Camp Pendleton arrests?

Maybe also related...

A Navy SEAL platoon deployed in Iraq is being kicked out and sent home early due to reported alcohol abuse

"The commander of the Special Operations Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve (in Iraq) ordered the early redeployment of a SEAL Team platoon to San Diego," the command said in a press release, explaining that the problem that triggered the order was a "perceived deterioration of good order and discipline within the team during non-operational periods."

I thought the Navy Seals were pretty notorious for their drinking escapades. I doubt they were sent home because they drank a bit too much or too often.

Interesting.

I watched a yt video this morning that was posted on a Q-anon fb group. It's about a group of individuals called International Tribunal for Natural Justice.

The speaker in the vid talks about the DS and its many evil forms of control over people with power etc etc . .. but he also says many military bases around the world areused as 'lily pads' for the trafficking of arms, drugs, and humans.

Have a look, what he has to say is quite shocking . ..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.nydailynews.com...

Isn't Epstein a high profile inmate that would require a segretad cell with no cellmate,,?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

You might want to look into this one as well, I posted it in the last thread I think.
He started as a one man army division here in the Netherlands and built a database being a "master librarian".
I'd like to do a course with him but 1150,- is a bit too much for me at the moment.

Arno Reuser was responsible for migrating the Dutch military intelligence library from an archival to a discovery capability that involved the value-added programming of incoming streams of raw data, and the creation of a virtual organisation that used collaborative techology to optimise open source expertise. This innovative methodology inspired and transformed thinking among the EU, NATO and UN intelligence agencies

Reuser's information services

And how this all ties together, it's a slow start but wait for the 4 star general.

You remember this one...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It seems every time the Dems take a “L” versus Trump, he follows it up with another “W”. This time the $2b+ SCOTUS decision and then he piles on with the Nunes DECLAS.

All before the Recess. Timing is everything.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dropping this here...

Came across this story yesterday and hadn't seen it mentioned.
It appears an Iranian cargo ship just sunk in the Caspian sea.
Conflicting stories on it's cargo...and nothing yet on how it sunk...but all crew were rescued.

UPDATE 1-Azerbaijan rescues crew from Iranian ship before it sinks in Caspian Sea

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Dropping this here...

Came across this story yesterday and hadn't seen it mentioned.
It appears an Iranian cargo ship just sunk in the Caspian sea.
Conflicting stories on it's cargo...and nothing yet on how it sunk...but all crew were rescued.

UPDATE 1-Azerbaijan rescues crew from Iranian ship before it sinks in Caspian Sea

news.yahoo.com...

Maybe they found one of the limpet mines the Iranian Revolutionary Guard leaves laying about. I wonder what centrifuge parts it was to pick up in Lankaran.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Great new deep dive research on Epstein's ZORRO RANCH and it's surrounding property.

There is a side to Zorro Ranch that is not being told. The fox is surrounded by the well-connected King family on all sides, a solar station to the west, Hollywood to the north, and two getaway planes stashed over two miles away from the airstrip. Child sex trafficking is at the center of the Epstein investigation, but there may be much more going on than meets the eye, and Zorro ranch appears to be insulated.

www.coreysdigs.com...

NOTE how often the #33 comes up.

edit on 27-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

No alcohol at all allowed in Iraq...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I believe it is!!! Q told us this would happen a couple days ago! Not sure if it was already out there somewhere else though...

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join