It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: IAMTAT

James Comey's daughter was/is directly involved in the investigation of the Tartaglione homicide case:

According to Comey, Tartaglione then took Luna's body to property he rented at the time in Otisville. While he was gone, each of the other three men were shot in the head. The co-conspirators then took those three bodies to the ranch where they were buried with Luna's in a mass grave.

www.lohud.com...

White Plains Judge Judith McCarthy detained Biggs at the request of Manhattan US prosecutor Maurene Comey, the daughter of recently ousted FBI head James Comey, who argued that Biggs is too dangerous to be freed.

“The conduct here is heinous and gruesome,” Comey told the Judge.

Comey said Biggs and Tartaglione lured Martin Luna to the Likquid Lounge in Chester, NY, under false pretenses “to track down a drug debt.”

www.lohud.com...

THIS was an interesting new find.
I haven't seen this anywhere else.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Likely someone crafted that headline and pushed into syndication... why you see every media outlet under the sun using it.

Until we hear more I'll side with it being Fake news. Could be a signal to someone important.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I was skimming articles and my eyes caught that villainous name -- *Comey*

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: queenofswords

Likely someone crafted that headline and pushed into syndication... why you see every media outlet under the sun using it.

Until we hear more I'll side with it being Fake news. Could be a signal to someone important.

Fox News was the only one I saw that said "Suicide attempt or beating?" I thought that was rather interesting

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Nicholas Tartaglione. LOOK at all Tartagliones you can find, it is not a common surname. Who is Nicholas related to?

What are the odds this guy is "connected" and not just some random prison guy?

I find it really odd given JE's profile that he's not segregated - officially.

It's weird Cranky, earlier today I heard a news report on MSM while serving Pop's lunch, so wasn't totally paying attention, but pretty sure I heard that JE was on suicide watch, which meant someone checks on him every half hour, huh ? IDK, seems 24 hr. surveillance is warranted at this point. Why even mention that a window of lack of surveillance even exists?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Another article from 2017 (Tartaglione/Comey related)

"Feds: We’re keeping details from killer cop to protect witnesses"

Federal prosecutors are purposely keeping information from a former Westchester cop tied to a grisly quadruple homicide in an effort to protect the witnesses in the case, ​officials said on Tuesday.

“We are concerned about the safety of these witnesses,” Westchester federal prosecutor Maurene Comey told the judge about why ​ex-cop ​Nicholas Tartaglione, accused of burying the men on his Otisville property, doesn’t deserve to know how the government intends to prove he was responsible for all four murders

Comey made the witness protection comments in response to a request from Tartaglione’s defense lawyers for information about how the feds intend to show Tartaglione was tied to all four murders — despite information now showing he was only present for one.

nypost.com...
edit on 25-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This thread just came up. A possible new scandal in the making directed at PDJT among others. Perpetrated by a certain "congresswoman" . Revealed by this whistleblower--

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi:

This thread will be one of the most important threads I make on Twitter. The illegal case behind this will be exposed with full transparency, in full details. For now, I direct the following information to: @realDonaldTrump, @VP, @jaredkushner, @DonaldJTrumpJr, @seanhannity. 

I have sources for what I will say, and they are solid rock authentic. Many officials will criticize me for making this public, but I have a duty to do so. The public needs to know. I understand the potential consequences of this thread, and I accept them. 

I am willing to go to the fullest extent with this matter, even if I am required to testify in Congress. This is the beginning of the uncovering of what could be a giant scandal. The sensitive details of this matter will be shared in private, upon request.

threadreaderapp.com...
edit on 25-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Oops you already shared. Sorry I missed it it

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Maurene Comey connected to, both, Tartaglione and Epstein cases.
Certainly an interesting...coincidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"Victoria's Secret owner to investigate company ties to Jeffrey Epstein"

L Brands' board of directors this week hired an outside law firm to review any evidence of Epstein's role, if there was one, at the Columbus, Ohio-based company, an L Brands spokesperson confirmed to CBS MoneyWatch. The review is being led by L Brands' independent directors and not longtime L Brands CEO and Chairman Les Wexner, whose decades-long personal and financial relationship with Epstein has come back to haunt L Brands' stock price the past few weeks.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I would think getting a search warrant for it would be a simple rubber-stamp procedure.

Search warrant?
In a prison?
I didn't think such a thing was required to search an inmate in a prison.

It isn't. Inmates and their property can be searched any time, anywhere for any reason.
edit on 7/25/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Holy #.....

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Right after Epstein's arrest, this biographer who has been "following" Jeffrey Epstein for 20 years said even he doesn't know where Epstein's money came from. He said if anyone knew, it would be the owners of Victoria Secret.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now that Wexner is 'investigating' himself I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of it

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why is there blood on the bed?

It's actually a case of swamp gas, Rayleigh scattering and sunspots... all combining.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

This is the same guy that Aaron Rich sued and won. 🤔

Wow, persistent and treading on thin ice.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
BBC is reporting that Jeffrey Epstein has been taken to hospital after being found "semi-conscious" in his cell...

It's not hit their website yet... was on BBC24 News.
edit on 25-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Q3501

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a07484 No.7190003 📁
Jul 25 2019 19:09:23 (EST)
Possible China monitored [MUELLER] hearing?
Possible China analyzing likelihood of POTUS re_ELEC 2020?
Possible China taking steps [think propaganda] to harm POTUS re: 2020?
Possible China in sec_comms w/ D candidate(s) running for President re: re-institute US piggy-bank?
Possible China in sec_comms w/ former D_party senior officials re: re-institute US piggy-bank?
Possible China put extreme [threatening?] pressure on NK the day of the [MUELLER] hearing (coincidence?) should hearing swing to POTUS?
Possible acts were taken in effort to diminish (lessen) D_blow?
Possible acts were taken in effort to 'change the narrative'?
Define 'False Flag'.
Q

edit on 25-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

Now that Wexner is 'investigating' himself I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of it

Wexner can start with how Epstein bought his $77M NYC mansion for $10.

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join