It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

edit on 25-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

#3487 is intriguing. Declas beginning?

Seeing this drop took me all the way back to March 4, 2017 and this thread:

Someday we will learn why Obama did this

Methinks we are about to learn in a Big Way.

(So much to catch up on today! Archiving is going to be even more important now.)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: crankyoldman

Obelisks and notice the domes...

Dunno about this one.

Washington DC most definitely is part of the US. It just isn't a state.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Re: "Truth is a force of nature"

quodverum.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Q3497

edit on 25-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Obelisks and notice the domes...

Dunno about this one.

Washington DC most definitely is part of the US. It just isn't a state.

AFM, DC is a separate country, as is London and Vatican. It is way complicated (worth looking into) but all "federal laws" only apply to residents of DC. Meaning, unless you agree to be a resident (SS card is one way) the laws do not apply to you as a living being (in practicality the thug with the gun trumps all truth anyway here).

These regions were set up as "islands" which reflect "maritime law" instead of true common law. Maritime law is millions of pages, 100's of millions of "subject to interpretation" words controlled by gun toting goons and is all about money (only money no morality), where as true law is simple & moral. The island effect is a workaround to our true nature.

Those Obelisks represent the power points at one level (not all of course) concerning military, banking and we now see human trafficking control. I see those three public call outs as at least pointing to the idea that those points have been taken control of. At one level.

Remember, the 4th of july had the military showing up in tanks in DC? That says to me "we've invaded this country, taken control, and are in process of returning control & order to the people." Dash's parade was a victory parade of sorts...

I think Vlad's visit to Vatican was much the same. If we see Boris Johnson as a white hat now, his call out to the mayor might be seen as the third hint.

I just found this nice little write up on the general topics for reference...Three Corporations run the world: City of London, Washington DC and Vatican City

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: doobydoll

That object looks close to the camera and only distorts the image of satarn.

It looks to me like it's just a shooting start that passed in from of the telescope.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

YES! I'm still researching it and I think the D5 avalanche, storm, tsunami, whatever you want to call it has actually begun.

Watch the Water or Controlled chaos is about to commence.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Federal executions to resume.
FIRST UP...5 Child killers!

Federal Government to Resume Capital Punishment After Nearly Two Decade Lapse

Attorney General William P. Barr Directs the Federal Bureau of Prisons to Adopt an Addendum to the Federal Execution Protocol and Schedule the Executions of Five Death-Row Inmates Convicted of Murdering Children

www.justice.gov...

Just a day or two ago there was a news article saying that Joe Biden has switched his position on the death penalty, and is now opposed to it.

Then this happens. Interesting timing, for sure. I wonder if Joe knows somebody who could potentially be in line for the "long walk"?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

They discussed "Jeffrey Epstein and currency stabilization"?

Okay...........

Edit: Is "currency stabilization" code for blackmail?
edit on 25-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Watch, some of the stupid Dems are going to play right into Trump's hands by defending these child-killers!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3497
[...]

"Watch the Water"

edit on Thu Jul 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Jordan Maxwell goes into great detail explaining international maritime law. When we're birthed (berthed), here, we are subjected to these laws (mostly unknowingly).

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That or it could mean Soros involvement. After all he is well known for manipulating the currency markets.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My question is, what were the President of the United States and Lynn Rothschild discussing about Epstein in 1995?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You realize, that at the very least, you will be laughed out of any court in the land if you try to use this "maritime law" "admiralty flag" stuff, right? This all stems back to the Free Man movement as far as I can tell....

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, a coupleof points on the bunker doors in Q3497:

1) Both doors have slats pointed downwards...
=> designed to let (cool?) air in but not sunlight... does this indicate machinery generating heat inside?

2) The doors are easy to open with no padlocks/keyholes/door handles from the outside... but they both have bolts or wedges that are designed to stop them being openable from the INSIDE.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I was surprised too...
Supreme Court dips into Admiralty June 2019

Admiralty Law columnist James E. Mercante writes: The U.S. Supreme Court loves all things maritime. So much so, that its first maritime contract dispute was decided in 1781. Now, 238 years after that first contract decision, with many in between, the Supreme Court has its radar set on resolving another important maritime contract dispute.

edit on 7252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The stars form a Halo.
GEN FLYNN, our angel of memetic warfare

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join