It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3498

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 324b18 No.7184361 šŸ“
Jul 25 2019 12:52:21 (EST)
www.miamiherald.com...šŸ“
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q

Q3499

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 324b18 No.7184499 šŸ“
Jul 25 2019 12:59:37 (EST)
www.cbr.com...šŸ“
Nothing!
Q

#3498 links to a report about a Florida state senator who received an anonymous threat after she called for an investigation in Epstein's work release.

#3499 links to an article from last month about Disney exec Michael Laney being sent to prison for sexually assaulting a young girl.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It was discovered two days ago that Tartaglione possessed a secret cell phone. It was confiscated, but his lawyers will not allow police to search.
www.lohud.com...

Dafuq? He's in prison. The phone is a contraband item. I would think getting a search warrant for it would be a simple rubber-stamp procedure.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I would think getting a search warrant for it would be a simple rubber-stamp procedure.

Search warrant?
In a prison?
I didn't think such a thing was required to search an inmate in a prison.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, Q3500 has another MIRROR timestamp:
Note EST time!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1b4dac No.7185384 šŸ“
Jul 25 2019 13:47:31 (EST)
twitter.com...šŸ“
Confirmed.
Q

Timestamp = 13:47:31
produces...
MirrorTime = 31:47:13 = 07:47:13 because only 24hrs in a day

=> Mirror Delta = 40:34 which becomes 16:34 because only 24hrs in a day!

Q1634

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1df4ec No.1949784 šŸ“
Jun 28 2018 20:25:44 (EST)
web.archive.org...://mysite.verizon.net/jwramos79/šŸ“
Bottom graphic.
Q

Graphic in link in post=

The tussles represent a flow of BLOOD for GOLD.
The central cage door is a torture instrument - note the spikes.
The branches have 13 leaves (13 bloodlines) to be "watered"/supplied with above.
The jewels on the helmet form 2 PYRAMIDs.
Two 3 turreted castles - historically dungeons have always been in castles.

Lastly, why does RAMOS remind me of RA and MOSSAD?

I've got a vague memory of one of the articles on Little St James mentioning a RAMOS as a worker there - anyone remember the article?
edit on 25-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They probably need a search warrant to find out what is on it, who he has communicated with, what sort of "extras" may be involved.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
16 Camp Pendleton Marines arrested on human smuggling, drug charges

Where's are bud Warrior? Wonder if he has some insight.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sharing this here...this concerns Ilhan Omar and, perhaps, Linda Sarsour:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I swear TAT, we must follow the same people, and read the same threads on Twitter. I came here to post this....not the first time this has happened either!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Q#3487 clarity...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

threadreaderapp.com...

Interesting. Adds a new twist to Khashoggi...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I swear TAT, we must follow the same people, and read the same threads on Twitter. I came here to post this....not the first time this has happened either!

This has the ring of truth to it...BIG!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

threadreaderapp.com...

Interesting. Adds a new twist to Khashoggi...

We now have, yet, another 'Heads Up' to what will soon be coming.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"VI AUTHORITIES CONSIDER JEFFREY EPSTEIN A LOW-RISK SEX OFFENDER SUBJECT TO VIRTUALLY NO MONITORING"

Mr. Epstein, 66, who identifies Little St. James as his primary residence, is listed as a Tier I sex offender on the Virgin Islands Sex Offender Registry maintained by the VIDOJ. As such, Mr. Epstein is required to appear in-person at the department to ā€œregisterā€ one time per year. The most serious offenders ā€“ those listed as Tier III ā€“ must check-in every 90 days.Ā 

According to Ms. Smithen, there is no current VIDOJ investigation involving Mr. Epstein. ā€œAs of today, the Department of Justice has not received any formal complaints regarding any alleged criminal activity by Jeffrey Epstein,ā€ Ms. Smithen said in a written response to a series of Consortium questions about Mr. Epsteinā€™s sex offender status and reporting requirements.

Every March, Mr. Epstein is required to present himself to authorities to complete a registration form updating his physical description ā€“ his height, weight, hair-color ā€“ and personal information, including his residence in the Virgin Islands, employment, email and other ā€œInternet identifiersā€ and a list of vehicles.Ā 

Along with the Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, Hummer and a fleet of 27 other vehicles, the sex offender registry lists a black Gulfstream G550 business jet (one of two Gulfstreams and a Bell 430 black helicopter) belonging to Mr. Epstein.Ā 

On March 14, publicly available flight records show Mr. Epsteinā€™s G550 taxiing into the Cyril E. King Airport on St. Thomas. The next day, Mr. Epstein checked-in with the VIDOJ, and by 7:15 p.m., the plane was wheels-up for a two-hour flight to Palm Beach, Fla.

ā€œHe flew in, he flew out,ā€ Ms. Lewis said. ā€œThatā€™s how a convicted sex trafficker is monitored in the Virgin Islands? It gives the impression that we are all OK with this. We are not.ā€Ā 

viconsortium.com...

More info on JE's relationship with former VI GOV. John P. deJongh Jr.:

Sources also say Epstein enjoys a warm relationship with USVI Gov.Ā John P. deJongh Jr. ā€œEpstein has donated as much as $1 million to the governorā€™s election campaign,ā€ said our source. In addition, Epstein, who runs the charitable J. Epstein Virgin Islands Foundation, employs deJonghā€™s wife,Ā Cecile, as its director. He also pays for the education of the governorā€™s children at the exclusive Antilles School on St. Thomas.

Epsteinā€™s spokesman,Ā Howard Rubenstein, told Page Six that Cecile DeJongh has worked for the foundation for nine years, making less than $125,000 annually. ā€œThereā€™s no one better to know the needs of charities on the island than this woman,ā€ he told us, adding that all of Epsteinā€™s employees, not just the deJonghs, are given free tuition for their kids.

pagesix.com...

DeJonge was arrested in 2015 for embezzlement:

Acting Attorney General Claude Walker has announced the arrest of Governor John Ā P. de Jongh, Jr. and Julito Francis, former director of the Virgin Islands Public Finance Authority at a press conference at the Dept. of Justice here at 11:00 a.m. The arrest was first thought to be a federal and local effort.

viconsortium.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here is an interesting thread on Seth Rich

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Aren't we due for Part 19 very soon? What is the upper page limit?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Nicholas Tartaglione. LOOK at all Tartagliones you can find, it is not a common surname. Who is Nicholas related to?

What are the odds this guy is "connected" and not just some random prison guy?

I find it really odd given JE's profile that he's not segregated - officially.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

James Comey's daughter was/is directly involved in the investigation of the Tartaglione homicide case:

According to Comey, Tartaglione then took Luna's body to property he rented at the time in Otisville. While he was gone, each of the other three men were shot in the head. The co-conspirators then tookĀ those three bodies to the ranch where they were buried with Luna's in a mass grave.

www.lohud.com...

White Plains Judge Judith McCarthy detained Biggs at the request of Manhattan US prosecutor Maurene Comey, the daughter of recently ousted FBI head James Comey, who argued that Biggs is too dangerous to be freed.

ā€œThe conduct here is heinous and gruesome,ā€ Comey told the Judge.

Comey said Biggs and Tartaglione lured Martin Luna to the Likquid Lounge in Chester, NY, under false pretenses ā€œto track down a drug debt.ā€

nypost.com...

edit on 25-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Interesting story. Serious crime family. I thought Epstein was in solitary under 24/7 watch.

That Nick guy looks like a Terminator. Former cop, damn?!

Crazy stuff happening. Maybe we're about to crest over the first peak of the roller coaster.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The fetal position has been observed in drug addicts, who enter the position when experiencing withdrawal. Sufferers of anxiety are also known to assume the fetal position during panic attacks.
en.wikipedia.org...

or.....

So many news articles today are quoting the same "fetal position" wording regarding Jeffrey Epstein's condition. Makes me think this may have a coded meaning (since I am of the mind that most of the msm are DS cabal-related
)

edit on 25-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

400 according to the Admin.

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join