It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Funny how they had this graphic ready to go as soon as the lady said it.

Funnier how they omitted that Manaforts shady dealings had nothing to do with Trump too. They also didn't mention the bullpoop about Flynn's case.

Did ANYONE convicted get convicted for dealings while working for Trump cabinet/campaign? Honest question.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wowza.... Devin Nunez absolutely " hammered " it ! LOL... maybe there is still some integrity left in CA..proud to have voted for him.

I would say that today Mueller's " spirit animal " is the Sloth, no offence against most sweet little sloths, but an animal incapable of escaping a stealth opponent. The sin of ' Omission ' is a Big one !

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

No. Not one person.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is this Sewell lady serious? Does she not know about the Clinton campaign receiving millions and millions of dollars worth of in-kind work and donations from Fusion GPS and Google? Does she not know that the Clinton campaign hired foreign agents to dig up dirt on Trump from yet another foreign country (Russia)???

Shes trying to make it seem like anytime anyone gathers opposition research they have committed a crime.
edit on 24-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I agree, they're either black hats or flipped. If Mueller hasn't flipped & he's not playing a role to assist Trump...Q isn't exaggerating when he says these people are stupid. Being evil and corrupt is one thing, being evil, corrupt and stupid takes it to a whole nother level. These people (most senior citizens) are entrusted with our security, our legislation, our nation and entire planet. Our very lives are in their hands. I'm thinking about that as I watch this play out

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Mueller is a Puppet Who Attempted to Regain Control of FBI and Protect the Deep State
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
24 Jul 2019 - 12:40:27 PM
There are Puppets.
There are Puppet Masters.
Which is [MUELLER]?
Attempt to replace [JC] as FBI Dir FAILED [attempt to regain FBI control].
Plot & Plan [backup] to initiate SC to safeguard against criminal prosecution re: illegal and criminal actions?
[SC = BLOCKADE]
[SC = loss of FBI command/control safeguard]
DOJ depends on what agency for investigating criminal actions?
[MUELLER] U1.
[MUELLER] [Epstein bury & cover-up].
[MUELLER] [plot to remove duly elected POTUS].
……………..
BIGGEST SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
TREASON.
2019 - YEAR OF THE BOOMERANG.
Q

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
24 Jul 2019 - 2:07:39 PM
twitter.com...📁
Who are the REAL racists?
Projection does not work when WE, THE PEOPLE, are awake.
Q

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
twitter.com...📁
Q

I've been saying it for years: the people crying "Racist!" are the biggest racists around.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
twitter.com...📁
Q

I've been saying it for years: the people crying "Racist!" are the biggest racists around.

[snipped]

Always trying to play the racist card but backfires.

edit on Wed Jul 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
@sperry

RM illuminated this conclusion for those with an open mind. A basic reading of the events leading up reveals at least this - more of course, but the folks this was aimed at will have to resign themselves to this truth.

Now we move on to the next level of exposure, using that as the foundation. It seems anticlimactic for the Anons (largely because this isn't news) but this was played so that folks can draw their own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

edit on 7/24/2019 by carewemust because: Wrong thread. Oops!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Whats really terrible is that the Dems are going to act like today was some watershed moment in the Trump / Russia saga, and that they surely have him ready to be impeached now. When in reality, everyone else who watched can see how much a farce this entire thing is. Mueller today has been an absolute trainwreck, and I say that with zero partisan spin or anything like that.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Bwahhhh!! Trump wins AGAIN!!

No collusion/conspiracy.
No crime of obstruction (regardless of sitting position status or not)

Mueller issues clarification, takes back bombshell statement about indicting Trump

www.foxnews.com...

If Nancy allows impeachment to proceed after today it will be clear she’s lost all control.

edit on 24-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Mark Meadows:

Don't let the left retroactively downplay the importance of today's Mueller hearings because it went poorly for Democrats. They held mock hearings, practiced for cameras, and even set up a stand-in Jim Jordan. They went all in. It didn't work. It flopped.

twitter.com...

I'm ready for declas

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Re Q3474 - DECODE:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3dfcc9 No.7165757 📁
Jul 24 2019 13:07:39 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Q

1) CAPS Only to simple gematria gives:

QAPCWREALPWETHEPEOPLE = 242

Q242:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fbc52d No.17290 📁
Dec 1 2017 00:09:33 (EST)
Be here tomorrow.
The story unfolds.
Q

Note the timestamp of 09:33 exists in Q3474 timestamp - with the addition of 17 = Q.... 13:07:39 !
edit on 24-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm beyond ready for DECLAS. It seems apparent to me now that since RM couldn't answer so many questions from his own report that it must have been written by his biased team.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How about Michael Moore dumpin' on the dems?

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

Hilarious that he would be the voice of reason on that side.
edit on 7/24/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: csimon

I'm with you. I've been beyond ready, I'm trying to learn patience (not my strong suite)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Q3475

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 82599e No.7168098 📁
Jul 24 2019 15:14:50 (EST)
en.wiktionary.org...📁
Q

1. A mighty natural force which is beyond human control, notably if potentially catastrophic, such as the elements (e.g. storms and extreme temperatures) or geological (e.g. seismic and volcanic) activity

Myths and religions often ascribe natural forces to supernatural beings, as acts of (a) god(s) or hero(es) shaking the earth, raising a storm or flood etc.

2. (figuratively) A thing or person that exhibits qualities which appear to be beyond outside control.
3. (particle physics) A fundamental force
4. (deep state) the storm is upon us
5. (QAnon) Trust The Plan
6. GAME OVER

edit on 24-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

the storm is upon us

edit on 7241919 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
How about Michael Moore dumpin' on the dems?

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on

Hilarious that he would be the voice of reason on that side.

I've heard the occasional smart comment from AOC as well. It just shows how low the bar has fallen that these idiots are the smart ones in the Democratic party.
edit on 24-7-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join