It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Jeffrey Epstein's Socialite Pal Ghislaine Maxwell Asks Court to Keep Files Sealed"

www.bloomberg.com... U9o4MnRKq06caV0zAWwpAArBXgGX3kbAA

My gut feeling says THIS is why Epstein was re-arrested NOW, instead of 4 weeks, or 4 months ago.

All the victims will have to agree to seal those. Otherwise, it is preventing justice to seal those now.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Thousands of bones discovered in Vatican crypt in search for missing teenager
The plot Quickens

Rome (CNN) — Thousands of bones have been unearthed in two ossuaries discovered in the Vatican City, as part of an ongoing search for clues into the disappearance of a 15-year-old girl more than three decades ago.

edit on 7212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 7212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ted Turner is the (or one of the) biggest land owner's of New Mexico:
www.williampbarrett.com...

I checked out his affiliations to Clinton and found this:
"The Dirty Story Behind Hillary Clinton’s ‘Clean Cookstoves’"

On September 21, 2010, the Secretary of State announcedthe Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves (Alliance) at the Annual Meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative (GCI)—with the Clinton Foundation being one of the “Strategic Partnerships and Alliances.” By November 2014, more than $400 million had been raised for the project.

There’s something fishy when governments throughout the world (including the U.S), corporations (including Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, and Johnson & Johnson), and Ted Turner’s UN Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative are involved as they are with the Alliance

While at best, Clinton’s clean cookstove campaign seems slimy, and may be illegal, one might cast a blind eye if the program achieved its goals.

www.breitbart.com... y9EgXVRmZ-KARDNI1REnHU9iO0F122Y

Seems like there's some scheming and corruption going on with this cookstove campaign. Then I found this link:
"Cemex teams with Clinton-backed UN Foundation Alliance"

Amid General Assembly of the United Nations meetings in New York City, Cemex officials signed an agreement to join the UN Foundation Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves. The public-private partnership seeks to protect the environment and improve local communities’ quality of life by creating a global market for clean and efficient household cooking solution

concreteproducts.com... DxcUUbS2_Zdbzj24g#.XTUKPt9lA4M

"CEMEX TO INSTALL 100,000 CONCRETE COOKSTOVES"

CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: CX) announced today the start of sales and installation of 100,000 ecological concrete cookstoves to improve the quality of life of approximately half a million people in Mexico and Guatemala by 2017.

Is Ted Turner and this 'Global Alliance' involved in trafficking? I'll go with 'yes'.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Jeffrey Epstein's Socialite Pal Ghislaine Maxwell Asks Court to Keep Files Sealed"

www.bloomberg.com... U9o4MnRKq06caV0zAWwpAArBXgGX3kbAA

My gut feeling says THIS is why Epstein was re-arrested NOW, instead of 4 weeks, or 4 months ago.

All the victims will have to agree to seal those. Otherwise, it is preventing justice to seal those now.

In recent weeks, we've seen so-called "Judges" render decisions that worsen the situation at the border, and enable additional drugs and crooks into our country.

One who is under the influence of powerful people, or participated in the Epstein criminal empire, will not hesitate to break established precedent, or defy common sense, by ordering the Epstein materials to be kept out of the public arena.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Sabrechucker
en.wikipedia.org...

I hope someone (who knows how) has that page saved. It's going to be a riot comparing it today, to how it will change as the "conspiracy theory" is proven correct, over time.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q seems pretty sure that Mueller will not be delayed beyond this week. Schiff said the same thing in an interview 2 days ago. Schiff also said he's not expecting anything newsworthy from Mueller, because he (Mueller) just wants to get the testimony behind him and return to retirement. (It surprised me to see Schiff talk like that.)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
DJT tweet

Extra space between "wildly" and "rushed"

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Q seems pretty sure that Mueller will not be delayed beyond this week. Schiff said the same thing in an interview 2 days ago. Schiff also said he's not expecting anything newsworthy from Mueller, because he (Mueller) just wants to get the testimony behind him and return to retirement. (It surprised me to see Schiff talk like that.)

CWM,

[Be Ready], [MUELLER].
[Be Ready], [JC].
[Be Ready], [Traitors one & ALL].
Thank you for playing.

That drop says trap set. No matter what Mueller says DECLAS will be required to set the record straight. Q's point it would seem that the Dems will look fry RM, but the Repubs can blow it all up in a second with one of the Kamaladeville Harris "it is a YES or NO question bob..." hits.

More interesting who is "Be Ready" that lies in the target box.

Thank you for Playing does hint at they are acting their parts. My guess, watch for Jordan to break it loose with a question that demands DECLAS. JE is in jail, so DECLAS corners those who are both "lists" BC-HRC+

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Don’t forget this. Epstein had just been arrested when he was already offering up “names” in exchange for plea deal.

www.google.com...< br />
He’s going to sing sing sing.

After watching what happened to Acosta...ANY prosecutor or judge that has ANY hope for an elevated job down the road must absolutely BBQ Epstein this time.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I had not seen that from Schiff. That’s Opposite Day from Nadler. Things getting weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also, why didn't President Trump say, "..a large group of migrants trying to enter the USA illegally." ??

Several aspects of his tweet are not quite right. Reminds me of how Rush Limbaugh's online transcripts are inaccurately transcribed and/or typed online, by one of his assistants.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's a deep post! Rather than bury you with questions, I'll just ask two.

I understand how the "kill box" applies to people, organizations, etc.. But what could "[Be Ready]" be referring to? I don't think Q was simply "bracket happy".

Last I read, Dan Coats was still holding up Declass by not cooperating with Barr.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Don’t forget this. Epstein had just been arrested when he was already offering up “names” in exchange for plea deal.

www.google.com...< br />
He’s going to sing sing sing.

After watching what happened to Acosta...ANY prosecutor or judge that has ANY hope for an elevated job down the road must absolutely BBQ Epstein this time.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

[Be Ready]

[BR]

Brennan?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I usually save pages like that as a pdf
the way you do so is to "print"
then "print" as a pdf document.

I usually do that as even Internet Archive tends to have things go missing, or pages change before IA gets around to it. I've run into that problem several times.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Also the gun snuggling in the LA Basin

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Killing a few mullahs to save thousands of innocent lives is a no-brainer. Why doesn't the U.S. simply take them out with strategically targeted/timed volley of cruise missiles? The 'kill a few evil men to save thousands of lives" doctrine, is just the logical, efficient, compassionate action that I would expect from President Trump.

Well, that is a complex question. First off, I would say to avoid elevating them to martyr status. Also it would invite counter-attacks, like truck balm z in teh citays. Also in the spirit of keeping military targets separate from civilian administrations, not a good idea, and counter to doctrine, and the laws of war.

Also, Tomahawk attacks are not a bolt out-of-the-blue. Often members of the public sight the low-flying weapons and literally phone them in to authorities.
A coastline attack would be more secure. Slow flying, sub sonic, they are easily intercepted and shot down with a proper readiness status. They are also very much not stealthy, early warning can spot them.

A standard stealth attack could be more of a surprise, but a radar warning could still be raised 5-10 minutes out from target instead of 20-30 minutes w/o "stealth".

An attack like that might just empower whomever is normally in line for succession to act out on behalf of vengeance. It could be trouble and nearly spell USA vs The World.

edit on 21-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

#UPDATE: As tensions rise in the Persian Gulf, reports now suggest the Islamic Republic of Iran Navy (IRIN) has deployed a number of large surface ships including at least 3 frigates on patrol, likely in the Strait of Hormuz & nearby strategic areas.

twitter.com...

ETA:

Royal Air Force helicopter LYNX ZZ515 over Persian gulf

twitter.com...
edit on 22-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Blue Apples, p62

22 is the measure of the circumference of the circle when the diameter is 7. This proportion is known as pi, a decimal figure that no one has yet been able to work out because it goes on into infinity, as 22/7 does.

Mirror, Inversion of todays date July 22=22/7

22/7=pi=3.14159...

QPosts 3.141 and 3.14

Synchronicity is a bitch.

We aren't supposed to talk about pie here, so I hope pi is a valid substitute.

ETA: If you are on the west coast, this post is valid in 1 hour and 19 minuts.

edit on 22-7-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
"Heat Wave Triggers 53,000 Power Outages in Brooklyn and Queens"

Governor ordered investigation into earlier Manhattan blackout

Sunday’s outage mainly impacted Brooklyn, with over 37,000 hit

www.bloomberg.com...

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join