It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Adrenochrome

ADRENOCHROME The Elite’s Super Drug (Jay Myers Documentaries)

Viewer discretion advised for this one - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Here is the "sealed indictments" map as of 5/31/2019. Over 100,000 then. There's more now.

Sealed Indictments Distribution: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Here's one source -

Goog Drive spreadsheet

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just go to qmap.pub

qmap.pub...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, coupla points on the POTUS tweet re four congresswomen:

1) The commonly understood grammar rules interpretation is that you do not use but after a comma. However, as this BBC page says, it is proper when the before and after phrases indicate a CONTRAST in ideas.

If we treat the but as wrong grammar then the comma should not be there so we are pointed to its significance.

As we have learnt, Q/POTUS use apostrophe and comma as indications of BAIT, so we may being told that this tweet is deliberate winding up of the congresswomen to force an expected reaction.

2) Using the Tweet2Post DECODE method, the tweet time of 05:07 points us to Q507:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: c67299 No.21574 📁
Jan 7 2018 23:09:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 88fa47 No.21481 📁
Jan 7 2018 23:04:11 (EST)

>>21439
Thank you for confirmation so that we may move fwd with established comms.

>>21481
Graphic form for each correlation a MUST.
This will be the AUTH tool you use when all of this becomes public to provide friends, family, others.
Do you think POTUS re-tweeted MAGA PILL for no reason?
We chose this BOARD for a very specific reason.
We believe in you.
Q

This needs to be read alongside posts Q496 to 512... a string of 17 posts about MARKERS, DELTAS and GRAPHICS comms.

We are being reminded to have the graphics ready that prove POTUS has been coordinating with Q, as demonstrated by Deltas. This implies the public's Great Awakening is SOON.
edit on 21-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Development: The Obama Administration allowed Epstein to use Military Identifiers on his aircraft, to avoid having flights scrutinized.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Sealed indictments at 109k

Here the last one I found on 8Chan

Also these two site

bad-boys.us.../sd/state/total/total2/total3

docs.google.com...=1961203438

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, thanks for the correction... I had finger trouble on the 6/9!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Development: The Obama Administration allowed Epstein to use Military Identifiers on his aircraft, to avoid having flights scrutinized.

There is no earthly 'legal' reason this would be intentionally allowed.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Wtf?

If true, that will need some serious splaining. From the Chan's I see this:

US Bronco registered with tail number N474AW from October 21, 1997 to May 14, 2010.

>Epstein's Bell helicopter using same tail number on August 6, 2002 flying from Zorro Ranch.

So it goes back to the Bush Admin as well.

edit on 21-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That Iranian lunatic knows it

If you are looking for some real lunatics, then Iran sounds more like a distraction with more serious threats closer to home. Did come across one source recently that has put the sealed indictment count at around 70K.

No one at home is going to use a nuke.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

The spreadsheet is better (for me anyhow) and it's linked from Qmap.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is that verified?

I went to the Twitter page and I believe the source is a post on the Chan's..

I'm just asking because if this could be verified, it is huge, and I don't care if it was bush or Obama's administration, it's absolutely mind blowing, and someone needs to be held accountable.

Can anyone pull up a court document or another source to verify this claim?

Thanks in advance,

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think DynCorp was behind it going back to the Reagan era involving Roy Cohn who had deep connections to intelligence agencies and consortiums of mob-linked businessmen. Later, (Clinton era) Epstein became the successor to the sexual blackmail racket. Coincidentally, Cohn was Trump's lawyer in the 70's-80's.

Trump has decades of experience surrounded on all sides by deep state swamp creatures.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hi Mike,

This is the tweet to dive into.

t.co... t.co... twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">twitter

The Claim looks real.

The flightlogs Epstein show that callsign from Epstein's NM ranch. The records of the callsign don't show the helicopter with that sign just using the callsign for a flight. Looks to be a one off use.

Pretty strange, IMO. And of course it had to be a Dynacorp plane ID as well..........

Probably be a good idea to check Epstein's flight logsfor other such uses of call signs.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Isaac Kappy kept mentioning he did something DUMB over and over. His death location as well JE - Zorro “Night Club” Ranch is literally surrounded by under ground tunnels. Do these tunnels go to Long Beach? Warrior is this over target?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Q has said repeatedly that we're only seeing a small slice of the overall corruption and criminality.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Another connection to DynCorp that may be worth looking into (if it hasn't been already), Cerberus bought DynCorp in 2010 and tried to sell it 2017-2018. I don't know if it's been sold yet.

- DynCorp International Inc, a U.S. defense contractor owned by private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management LP, is exploring a sale that could fetch more than $1.3 billion, three people familiar with the matter said.

The move to sell DynCorp comes as Cerberus co-founder and CEO Stephen Feinberg was appointed by U.S. President Donald Trump as chairman of his administration’s intelligence advisory board to review the U.S. government’s intelligence operations.

www.reuters.com...

I've read that Steve Feinberg is very private so it isn't easy finding a lot of info on him but this is a start:
"Stephen Feinberg: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know"
heavy.com... -guns-stephen-bannon-jared-kushner/

"Trump Asks Billionaire Steve Feinberg To Review Intel Agencies"
www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 21-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Re Your Link: www.nbcnews.com...

It figures that (then) potential Director of National Intelligence DAN COATS would be upset over this, based on what we now know about Coats.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I can't help but keep thinking it is Ghislaine Maxwell...whom is really the 'connected' one.
SHE is the pilot and the procurer. Epstein is the 'face' and the 'image of the operation...Maxwell is the 'brains'.

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join