It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That indicates how JE could very well be the main target. Sure other big players are going down, but it goes to show how he was not a small fry.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

I think DynCorp was behind it going back to the Reagan era...

Funny, I was talking a little bit of history with someone today, and Dyncorp came up...

I was curious what she was up to, since she hit on all the same big notes that patriots do, but has been so Quiet recently at the height of The Storm. I think she's teaching in Malaysia or something like that. Lightyears ahead of her time.

Sweet girl, she's their worst nightmare. Worth watching to the end, she leaves General Meyers in a puddle of pee, literally saying "duh"? I dig her whole vibe, and I always like to study speaking styles. In this case she saves her best material for last, like how a comedian words a punch line; the punch comes last.

edit on 22-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: She could actually be Q

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

[Be Ready]

[BR]

Brennan?

I've looked all over, and can't anyone attempting to interpret the "[Be Ready]" words. So, your interpretation could be right. I did see several references from June of John Brennan being indicted, however.

This "Praying Medic" Twitter thread says, based on Q's posts, the jury is still out, even at this late hour, on whether or not Mueller on Wednesday will be a White Hat or a Black Hat.

Praying Medic 7.21.2019: twitter.com...

Personally, I think Rod Rosenstein should be at a table next to Bob Mueller, to answer questions. He can explain WHY Bob Mueller was appointed, better than anyone. Why Lindsay Graham hasn't asked him to testify before the Senate Intel Committee is baffling. Instead, these Republicans in Congress keep guessing, and theorizing...when all they have to do is ask Rosenstein.

edit on 7/22/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

If it's that easy to save/archive web pages, I'm sure the Wikipedia QAnon page has been saved by a lot of folks. Thanks for the info!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

After taxpayers have given many billions of dollars to the CIA/NSA/FBI/DNI, you'd think that (by now) they would have developed a modern method to get rid of evil, murderous dictators without anyone suspecting that they were assassinated.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Update 7.22.2019

On video, Julian Assange discloses that he got the DNC e-mails from Seth Rich. Not from Russian Hackers.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... rom-seth-rich-not-a-russian-hack/

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q has kind of bitched out IMO..I am still a believer but..If they "have everything" do something with it. Q has spoken on behalf of "Humanity"...Who's been saved? what has changed? Human trafficking has been brought to the forefront, and that's wonderful!..Epstein and the lot...burn in hell. Funny part is no one has mentioned that their are thousands of "Epstein" islands world wide . I am increasingly weary that Q is a political movement. We have all learned from the collective genius of 18 plus threads but,,what's changed? A piss on JE is in jail?... That's not a Boom

I too am like Care on this, I am disappointed to see so much that looks nefarious not even get indictments. JE is all I have seen that looks to crack open this box full of sealed indictments. We need to be stopping Cabal legally and permanently. Too many high crimes and misdemeanors going unchallenged from within the unelected officials at three letter agencies.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We need to be stopping Cabal legally and permanently.

It is your requirement of 'Legally' that is taking all of the time. All of these new judges are getting in place to handle an onslaught of cases the likes of which have been seen before.

The Justice system is not designed for speed.

P

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Good Morning All ..

So it looks like the 4am talking point for today are to now refer to the POTUS's so-called collusion and obstruction in the Mueller report as " High Crimes and misdemeanors " ! Oh My, how ' Constitutional ' of them, to invoke the word Treason, without actually saying it, lol, then in the next breath accuse him of being a "White Nationalist"....which is it, He's a Traitor or Patriot ??

"High crimes and misdemeanors" is a phrase from Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

en.wikipedia.org...

So what is a " High Crime " ?

"High" in the legal and common parlance of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries of "high crimes" signifies activity by or against those who have special duties acquired by taking an oath of office that are not shared with common persons.[1] A high crime is one that can only be done by someone in a unique position of authority, which is political in character, who does things to circumvent justice. The phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" when used together was a common phrase at the time the U.S. Constitution was written and did not require any stringent or difficult criteria for determining guilt; it meant the opposite. The phrase was historically used to cover a very broad range of crimes.[2] The Judiciary Committee's 1974 report "The Historical Origins of Impeachment" stated: "'High Crimes and Misdemeanors' has traditionally been considered a 'term of art', like such other constitutional phrases as 'levying war' and 'due process.' The Supreme Court has held that such phrases must be construed, not according to modern usage, but according to what the framers meant when they adopted them. Chief Justice John Marshall wrote of another such phrase:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

After taxpayers have given many billions of dollars to the CIA/NSA/FBI/DNI, you'd think that (by now) they would have developed a modern method to get rid of evil, murderous dictators without anyone suspecting that they were assassinated.

Apparently they’ve been too busy spying on the various opponent political parties and US Citizens. It’s very time consuming and expensive, lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Update out of VI:

A spokesperson for U.S. Attorney Gretchen C.F. Shappert declined to comment to The Consortium last week on the office’s involvement in the Epstein investigation. However, federal investigators appear to have descended on Epstein’s 70-acre lair on Little St. James in the past few days.

Fishermen and charter operators who frequent the waters off the eastern coast of St. Thomas told The Consortium on Sunday that black-clad F.B.I. agents were spotted ashore Little St. James.

viconsortium.com...

From Simon Parkes (claims inside info):

I have had two separate sources tell me broadly the same information, namely a small marine task force is on way with digging equipment to what is locally called - Epstein Island.

I heard they are going to do a military training exercise and whilst there perhaps dig up a tunnel or two.

Just the matter of a court battle as the local governor on the island is objecting to US troops coming ashore.

I'm sure that he would not want to be seen helping a criminal so best to let the troops have their exercise.

www.simonparkes.org...
edit on 22-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
Development: The Obama Administration allowed Epstein to use Military Identifiers on his aircraft, to avoid having flights scrutinized.

Source: twitter.com...

There is no earthly 'legal' reason this would be intentionally allowed.

We all know why they allowed it...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Blind anons and The Q (parody of a poem by John Godfrey Saxe)

It was six groups at most
To truth much inclined
Who went to see the Q post
(Though all of them were blind),
That crumbs from the toast
Might satisfy each mind.

The first approached the web deep
As messages too dark
Against the fin and sturdy sheep
At once began to spark
"God bless me! but this creep
Is very like-ly a shark!"

The second, the feeling of frustration,
Cried, - "Ho! what have we here,
So very round and smooth sophisication?"
To me 'tis mighty clear,
This wonder of an encryption
Is very like-ly a steer."

The third approached this Q,
An happening to take
The word within their view
Thus boldly up and spake:
"I see," -decrypted he- "PACER too
This is very like-ly a fake!"

The Fourth stretched an eager hand out
And felt about the 4CHAN"
"What most this wondrous Q moves about
Is mighty plain", quoted a man
"Tis clear enough with no doubt
the Q is very like-ly a plan!"

The Fifth, who chance to touch 8CHAN's wall
Said- "Even the blindest anon at the top
Can tell what this Q resembles most of all;
Deny the fact no one will or can stop
This awakening has grown, no longer small,
Therefore this Q is very like-ly a PSYOP!

The Sixth had no sooner begun to start
When the mainstream media did attack
Then, seizing on the mind and heart
That truth within their scope was back
"I see" - said they, "the Qanon are smart
And are very like-ly a train on a track"

And so these Q groups of anons
Disputed not over differences to share
Each with his or her own opin-eee-ons
Exceeded to grow stronger not to beware
As each in their own right are never pawns
As each in their own way truly do care.

MORAL,

Don't jump into a fire from the pan?
The anons awoke to a disturbing scene
As corruption comes whenever it can
Because of others wicked and mean
Now many Qanons trust that plan
Not a one of them has ever seen!

This poem was rewritten as a warning for people (mainly liberals and globalists) that promote absolute truth or exclusive religious and/or scientific claims. The simple reason is that our sensory perceptions and life experiences can lead to limited access and overreaching misinterpretations.

Note, the Big Bang Theory is a "theory", not a fact. Many don't even realize the theory is based on faulty unreliable science at best. As is evolution, both scientific theories contain anomalies that are ignored and not taught in order to deceive others.

Many trust the plan because it is better than jumping out of the pan into the fire. Research the United Nations Agenda 2030 in detail and compare it to public posts that have been made by official military websites, read between the lines. Why has Military Intelligence been training with a large number of military chaplains as recently as 2018? What executive orders does Military Intelligence mention in their own public publications? Executive Order 12333?

No, I don't believe or trust everything I read, even if it is from an official military publication. Yet, I do trust most in the military do intend to the best of their ability to defend and to protect the U.S. Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

The moral of this post, if there is one? Is that we humans have a tendency to project our partial experiences as the whole truth, ignore other people's partial experiences when perhaps more of us should consider that others may be partially right and may have partial information too. Unless they belong to a religious or scientific cult. There are ten characteristics that identify a cult according to health professionals that treat former cult members. Believe it or not the liberals meet and at times exceed all ten characteristics.

Thanks to all that post here, as many have helped me to understand more about Q related things than I could have without your posts. God Bless and Godspeed.

edit on Mon Jul 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Nadler is sounding just like Schiff did 3 months ago. Despite what the Mueller Report said, Schiff had HARD EVIDENCE that Trump was a Russian asset.

Now Nadler has hard evidence that Trump committed high crimes and misdemeanors. And Mueller will reveal them to the world on Wednesday 7/24.

The sad part is, after both of them are proven wrong, they will not apologize to the President or the public. EVER.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 2knew2know
Welcome to the thread. I appreciate your info. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Adam Schiff says Inspector General Michael Horowitz should not be fully believed. His work is "tainted".

twitter.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Over target.

edit on 7/22/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Q3460 or Q3460

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 29b36e No.7131707 📁
Jul 22 2019 10:25:10 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
[Be Ready]
Q

edit on 22-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Is LISA PAGE [Be Ready]?
www.musixmatch.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
If you're referring to the timestamp, it is EDT right now so both are correct.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Has anyone else seen speculation that Lisa Page may really be Rod Rosenstein and Lisa Barsoomian's daughter Paige Rosenstein?

[Be Ready]
[BR]
[Barsoomian Rosenstein]
edit on 22-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join