It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL @ Avenatti.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
😂🔥

twitter.com...

Da-am! Ouch

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Somebody has been digging... long thread (list) of people identified with pics.

"Let's see who has taken the LolitaExpress and actually have gone to EpsteinIsland."

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Do y''all remember when esigesis posted the pic of the 3 hares?

No one admitted to figuring it out. And what i post below is not me figuring it out but perhaps some here more adept can give some insight.

I took another look at a 'Dagobert's Revenge article by Tracy Twyman article about the Merogovinans and clicked on a link within a link that had a link to blue apples .

Now I have always thought 'blue apples" referred to blue grapes, especially after having read a refernce to Francis Bacon writing about wine and everlasting life as i recall. This was 10 or 12 years ago and have never found the info again.
Thanks Google

The Gospel writers frequently used words with double meanings to describe the same thing. This enabled them to conceal the true meaning of their words while at the same time telling those ‘in the know‘ exactly what they meant. They did this to escape persecution by opposing religious and political authorities, and also to communicate ala Winston Churchill and F.D.R., between themselves.

The word soma is not an original Hebrew, Greek or Latin word. Precedent for this word is found in the Hindu Vedas where soma refers to “the blood of life” and “a mystical substance of the body.”

The Greeks applied it to the “supernatural red wine“ of the Greek mother goddess Hera, who gave the Greek gods immortality. Saxons worshipped her at Heresburg (Hera’s Mount), where the phallic “column of the world” called Hermeseul (Herme’s Soul or Stone Soul) was planted in the Earth-goddess’s yoni (womb).

In their word play the Gospel writers are therefore hinting that Joseph was asking for the literal blood of the hare, Christ, or alternatively, some form of life-prolonging wisdom which enabled one to transform the vibration of their own blood into such a state.

The hare provides a link between Osiris “the Good Hare,” and the secrets of the Crucifixion revealed on the first Easter Sunday, now symbolized by a rabbit. In addition, the Chinese H-Sien alchemists were among those who are believed to have found the elixir of life and transformed themselves into material but immortal ‘light’ beings.

4 Their secrets of immortality were also symbolized by the hare.

Am wondering if the elites have taken the blood literally.

Link to first article i found on red wine. most of us have been aware of this info for years.

Since the three hares was posted in this thread and not taken down, i am assuming it is okay to post in relation to the original.

edit on 20-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Jr. must be learning from Pops. Too funny.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think this para sums up our current knowledge.

"The three hares motif is a design used in ancient art in areas ranging from the Far East to England. It typically appears in sacred art and architecture, though its meaning and origin are unknown. The three hares motif was used by Christian, Buddhist, Islamic, and Jewish cultures."

Anything you find on this sort of subject will be someone else's opinion.

Like so many things, this is lost to history.

Try this site for some general info.

LINKY

It seems to me that the symbol originated in China / Tibet and crossed into medieval Europe.
After that, the Roman Church stole the design and as they had a constant wont to claim everything as theirs, they made up some good stuff.

Apparently it may represent the holy trinity ... um ... represented by three hares?

P

edit on 20/7/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I remember it along with his other esoteric symbolic images he shared.

Not sure if this meets his meaning but here's one explanation.

A brief explanation of the Three Hares symbol

Index page to Blue Apples

edit on 20-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The “blood of life” and “mystical substance of the body" they are talking about is electricity.

It's the blood of life, not the blood of body.

edit on 20-7-2019 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, I followed your Au Gold link to www.energy.gov... in order to archive and the whole site seems to be unavailable now... could be just for me...

edit on 20-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Eise G was trying to educate us on our origins, and how it relates to our present confusion. A bear knows what it's supposed to do, A salmon knows to swim upstream, birds know to fly south in the winter...Humans haven't got it right yet.

I believe it's because we still can't cope with what we really are.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Ah, ok that I can relate to. We are probably the biggest mystery on this planet.

Maybe I'll read this book.

Blue Apples Book [PDF]

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

perhaps you are right.

But i have often wondered about the jewish tradition that a person is only considered jewish it they have a jewish mother.

Some may say that this is because, they may have relationships with other men.

At some point in the new testiment, God says that after destroying a nation they can take the women and children.

There is also a point where if women convert to judisim they become jewish. (thus a dna memory)

So, my thought has long been, is there something (like ancestral memory) in the so called junk dna.

Female's mitochondrial dna is handed down from the female to both here male and female children.

The male cannot pass down his mitochndrial dna. Only females can pass this down. Is memory is part of the 'junk' dna it would make sense...at least to me.

Could that be the mysterious substance they speak of and has been lost to memory?

Does blue apples/wine affect this?
edit on 20-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

That was posted before and I didn't really dive into it..this time I will. Hendersonville sticks out immediately.

Mc Donald's (Golden arches..MM) has some explaining to do...Who is Wendy and why is their a Burger King. What's in their food I wonder.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Re mention of Queen of England (Elizabeth II) in Q Posts 100 and 620.

A little side dig that someone with better classic history knowledge than I may be able to assist with.

As described at this link when one is introduced to the Queen:

According to the website of the Royal Family, there are no obligatory codes of behavior, though the traditional form of greeting is, "Your Majesty," with a head-only bow from the gentleman and a small curtsy from the lady. Every time after the first, you shorten the address to, "Ma'am.

A few other fine pieces of royal etiquette to remember include: speak when spoken to but do not initiate conversation, do not offer your hand first and do not ask personal questions. Dress conservatively, and though they no longer throw you in the Tower of London for this offense, do not turn your back on the Queen.

Why is the term Ma'am used on second/subsequent meetings? Ma'am is short for Madam, Madame in French, translating to "My Lady".

So the Queen of numerous countries with all these titles chooses to be called simply "My Lady" by anyone she has met before - makes no logical sense?

I'm wondering if Ma'am pronounced "Ma-Um" could reference any god/devil/demon titles?

(I bolded the bit about not turning ones back on her because it reminded me of the biblical phrase "Get thee behind me Satan")
edit on 20-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hannity says he got the sauce

Fox News host Sean Hannity boasted of having sources who say the U.S. is more than ready to take out nuclear facilities in Iran.

On his show Friday night, as tensions flare with Tehran, Hannity said he and guest Rudy Giuliani likely have the same sources and claimed they are privy to the U.S. military's plans.

"I want to say this delicately because I have sources that I know are sources you know well. And I know you have been told what I have been told. We know exactly which nuclear sites are the most dangerous and we know the plans have been long drawn up to take them out," Hannity said.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The YT video of Epstein's Island posted earlier in this thread, before google added a tennis court and deleted all the original vids..to that empty "pit" clearly showed circular deformities in the dirt. Is this alien related? They we're similar to some bland crop circles...I believe they we're offering something?.. to appease . If that has been shut down...what deal was made in supplement.?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

At some point in the new testiment, God says that after destroying a nation they can take the women and children.

It is in the old Testament with Moses and da mob doing the desert scene.

They were only allowed to keep the female virgins. Everyone else ... men, babies, mothers and boys were slaughtered.

Always remember ... God loves us all.

P

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't trust the MSM one bit. I do hope if Q goes public it's through Hannity or Rush but..Q has never said trust Fox news. Q is pretty anti MSM...They re all assets.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Just to be specific the laws of ancient Hebrew tribal Warfare in the desert specifically were never to attack first. The first battle that fought in the desert was against amalek who attacked the women and children of the Hebrew encampment. Then after that most of the battles were internal. Then at the end of the 40th year in the desert they defended themselves against Og King of Bashan and Balak King of the Moabites in two successive wars.
They were specifically instructed against attacking the edomites and the ammonites because they were considered tribal ancestral brethren.
Just to fill in a few more actual facts ancient Hebrew tribal Warfare custom was to give the intended Target's an opportunity to surrender and become a vassal City. If they refuse they are given an opportunity to escape the city. All else fails you go ancient Mesopotamian on dem.

Except for the Seven Canaanite civs.
They were instructed to kill them all, and Amalek because screw Amalek.

edit on 7 20 2019 by dashen because: Screw u amalek

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join