It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I couldn’t recall where I heard or found it or when... but I remember an assertion that the “antichrist” would be created using the DNA of two males combined with one female. It has been numerous years ago and is only something that just popped into my head as I read your comment, which i very much feel I have been led to believe much of the same... all roads lead to the blood... really...

Those puzzles and pictures are a great contributor to me being sucked into the thread back as a lurker. I couldn’t understand it well enough to articulate it, but yet it still made sense on an inaccessible level... If that makes sense.

I try to ask for much discernment when trying to “understand” the esoteric- and personally, fwiw, once I get a vaguely conceptual image in my mind, I back away from details because I have learned the hard way, once you “know” - you can’t “unknow”

So when diving into the details of what is produced or experienced through asserted “rituals” or practiced of those in the shadows, I tend to shy away, in contrast to maybe those who have a better stomach/less sensitivity...more experience, or are ready...

“The choice to know will be yours”perhaps is also an indication that we might all go at different paces and different paths... for instance a great deal are gifted in the ability to “follow the money” trails, so to speak,
And then there’s those that follow the “behavior”
Etc... i had to respond because blood is one of those paths that draws me in...

One more thing I’ll throw in while we’re on DNA and blood- is that perhaps since there’s evidence of genetic memories being passed down in our DNA there might also be documentation of the future, if it is predestined, which if nothing else, the simple act of looking for that, would seem to be a
Journey to looking for the handprint of the creator himself, no? That’s all my conjecture-
And to round it out- those which clearly mock and pervert the creation, would have no other purpose for seeking out his handprint but to somehow erase it- transhumanism- being the way by which I think they intend to try.... but again-
Sorry if I went left field.. i would like to think others might find the deeper concepts to be worth exploring so long as is done respectfully and with openness.

The concept of energy/electricity being the subject matter is also intriguing, and may very well be that blood is the bridge from the 3D to higher, lower, whatever else is out there. That’s what I think we’re trying to figure out. All these things the elite fund research for... all the agendas— Just makes sense that they know “something” we don’t and that’s what I think Eis was sharing with his posts; was what they know.

But right now; no matter how much any of us speak of vibrational energies or densities, in these bodies, if we’re fully human, we have the red stuff coursing through our veins, and we have no definitive
Proof of what happens when the heart stops pumping it. I think I just came around full circle to the “what is life” existential crisis question that seems the shared theme within testimonies of awakenings. I will say that probably having read all the theories about what controls us and why, stumbling upon the ideas and evidence that “they” aren’t fully like us, made me actually question what it is that I was in the first place. So I think seeing things like spirit cooking and temples and portals and alien overlords all the way to demons and other “entities” and whatever other paranormal things are revealed to take place in circles at the highest level of control of this world, would ideally make people stop and ask that simple question about your own existence which then opens the door to the journey. It’s a
Tough road to take but I’m thankful to see
So many more people out here these days.

Good post, Liveand learn... hope I didn’t ramble too far beyond comprehension.

a reply to: liveandlearn

edit on 20-7-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yeah, even Tucker has taken on a ALL vs Nothing approach to Iran. Like POTUS’ only options are full invasion. Plenty of things to do militarily to neuter Iran without putting any US personnel in harms way and minimal civ deaths. Iran people may not be ready to overthrow leaders but they also aren’t going to be forced into human shields.

Anyway. Q, whomever they may be, will need to dial back on cloak and dagger and deliver more specifics. IMO.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q has kind of bitched out IMO..I am still a believer but..If they "have everything" do something with it. Q has spoken on behalf of "Humanity"...Who's been saved? what has changed? Human trafficking has been brought to the forefront, and that's wonderful!..Epstein and the lot...burn in hell. Funny part is no one has mentioned that their are thousands of "Epstein" islands world wide . I am increasingly weary that Q is a political movement. We have all learned from the collective genius of 18 plus threads but,,what's changed? A piss on JE is in jail?... That's not a Boom

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

yes, the dichotomy that no one ever questions.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My hope;

- Barr/Durham in fact take down Comey and the Merry Bandits who orchestrated the coup attempt.

- Clinton Foundation exposed for its illegal activities.

- Epstein trial takes down enough Tier I personalities that it sends shockwaves to ensue more whistleblowers than enablers.

- Trump re -elected in 2020.

- GOP flips House

That’s enough to at least feel things are starting to head in the right direction.

Mix in term limits and MSM neutering and this Q-dog hunts.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Also neglected to mention that ancient Hebrew tribal Warfare forbade raping and pillaging in the strictest terms.
So, a hard thing to understand.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Jeff Epstien was just arrested not that long ago.
His bail was just just denied.
This wont bear fruit in the courtroom for months possibly.
The hurried hasty moves to cover up by insane desperate panicky Tippy Top Parasites however...
Well....
Enjoy the Show.
And stay safe out there

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Coming from a military background it's basically stating You are respecting and recognizing her as the the one in charge, the highest authority as the head of state. After mutual recognition is established then afterward is simply Ma'am since you're never supposed to ask questions. Simply yes Ma'am; No Ma'am.

For male members of the Royal Family the same rules apply, with the title used in the first instance being 'Your Royal Highness' and subsequently 'Sir'.

It probably doesn't make logical sense to you because, well, it's a royal monarchy and they do things alittle different.

Plus I believe Ma'am originated in England and the Americans simply inherited.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
A piss on JE is in jail?... That's not a Boom

He's the escape goat.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

My hope is that you're right!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I hear ya. There are multiple actions in play and Q points to them all;

- Barr/Durham vs SpyGate/Coup
- Clinton Foundation
- Epstein
- MSM & AOC Gang of 4
- Race baiting by Left
- Smollett on hot seat
- Mueller testimony in House
- Planned Parenthood
- Bill Maher
- Gen Flynn
- Biden & Son dirty $
- ADM Rogers
- Sara Carter/John Solomon surveillance
- Sessions = hero
- Horowitz 2nd Report = Doom for Left
- Comey/FISA = panic

..This list is ONLY from THIS month!!!

Lots of irons in the Q-Fire!!

ETA: I’m going to track this specific list over time to see what unfolds on each track. See if any overlap. See if any lead to real results.

edit on 21-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You thinking Paraguay?

Maybe Asuncion
edit on 21-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Great list! Only two others I came across are
FB/Google
Tarmac meetings (first time Q specified multiple tarmac meetings)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Thatsa good list.

Am stealing for next OP

edit on 7 21 2019 by dashen because: 🇮🇱🛫🛬🕘🕚🏢🏢♨️🎭🛰🚀

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The military angle gives the meaning some shape thanks.

It might have been an interesting dig if Maum had been the daughter of marduk, or some such.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been raised before but the North coast of Little St James (Epsteins) island looks like an extinct volcano:

It's an incredibly regular semicircle in comparison to the jagged outline of the rest of the island!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Q229 when center aligned. What does it look like? A chess piece?

edit on 21-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

FYI your thehill link re coc aine bust is 404d now

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm not sure if this has been raised before but the North coast of Little St James (Epsteins) island looks like an extinct volcano:

It's an incredibly regular semicircle in comparison to the jagged outline of the rest of the island!

Continuing the circle ... the other island is the opposite side of the same caldera.

P

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was thinking a giant meteor hit. It could use another hit right about now.

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join