It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to come to a conclusion on Bigfoot

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Recently I watched the Missing 411 documentary. about 2/3 of the way through they were interviewing some old cowboy who had a camp high up in the mountains, Might have been the high sierra mountains?. He and some friends had this camp they would go to that they kept secret and still keep secret to this day.

The old fella talks about bigfoot and other strange goings-on up there, like lights drifting through the woods, from ball-shaped to Rod-shaped... and, of course, Bigfoot.

They made audio/video recordings of whatever it was, with them trying to mimic the sounds back to where the sounds were coming from.

I don't have the equipment to capture part of the video or the audio to post on here but it sure as hell was interesting. These were not like the bigfoot screams you here on most BF scream videos and recording, More like a language being spoken back and forth between more than one bigfoot, with occasional ape-like sounds in between.

If anyone has watched that Documentary and can rip the audio recordings please feel free to post it on here.

The old fella seemed genuine enough, A no-BS, old school type, and the recordings were something out of the ordinary. Very strange indeed.

It sounded very much like some sort of Native American language to my untrained ears. Maybe we have someone on here who can speak Native American?

PS, And I just remembered this, A couple of years ago someone posted on here a video that showed wood leaning against a tree high up in the mountains somewhere with the idea that it could be a bigfoot hideout or Something. Just branches and some pretty big logs stood upright against a tree in a Teepee type formation.

Have a look in the 411 video I mention above at the reinforced hide the old fella and his friends put together for safety reasons. identical in construction.

PPS, I'm not a bigfoot believer at all, but this recording coupled with the old guy's sincerity has certainly piqued my interest in the subject.

Cheers... S
edit on 20-8-2019 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The other day I learned that an octopus has some 50.000 genes, twice the amount of humans. It is very intelligent, can mimic its environment and other organisms. Can you imagine some creature with simular genes roaming the woods..?

Just saying.. you won't see it coming. (and its hungry)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I did see what you are talking about. The recordings were studied by an university and came to the conclusion the tape was not tampered with and the vocal range on the recording did outreach human vocal range. The tape investigator said it must have been coming from an at least 7 r eight feet tall creature...if you take human form that is. It made me wonder if this language would be simular like the voices these people heared on the Utah skinwalker ranch.

edit on 20/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Any chance you know how to put the recordings on here?. It would be nice if one of our members could enhance what are pretty clear recordings in the first place and I'm pretty sure it was some form of Native American they were speaking in between the screams and barking. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

You could hear that the voices were not that far away from the guys recording them.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

WOW..A Bigfoot in a tight red dress, what a sight to behold!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Which labs? The ones that say, "Bear hair?"

My ex has (had) really bad psoriasis since she was a teenager. The new treatments (for autoimmune diseases in general) are quite awesome, actually.

My conclusion is that bigfoot, isn't. But then, I've never seen one. Never seen a live kangaroo either (thank god).

it isn't the kangaroos that you need to be worried about. it's the drop bears.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My question is why are there not large groups of them that can easily be spotted from time to time like any other species?
It's a cool idea to think they are out there somewhere lurking isn't the shadows.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why do we need to come to a conclusion on Bigfoot?

In this age of instant information at our fingertips I now more than ever truly appreciate a little mystery still being at play in the world. Life would be really boring without a little mystery and magic.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am very sorry you had to go through that, sounds scary. Thank god for your dog Ike!

edit on 20-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Either this thing exists or people are lying.

But then, we have all the sightings. I even spoke to someone that was out hunting on an Indian reservation that came across it. And how it sent someone in his group to the hospital with his his scalp peeled off from a rock thrown at him. And how the people on the reservation tell each when bigfoot is around and to stay away from certain areas.

Yet there is no real evidence of bigfoot. You'd think someone would of shot one already and had it on display.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I get that, I hope we never find one. I would just like to know wth it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I kind of lean towards it being able to shape shift. I believe something is out there but, like you said..No One has shot one.

Weird

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Any chance you know how to put the recordings on here?. It would be nice if one of our members could enhance what are pretty clear recordings in the first place and I'm pretty sure it was some form of Native American they were speaking in between the screams and barking. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

You could hear that the voices were not that far away from the guys recording them.

i found the Paulides 411 docu on my harddrive, created a private YouTube vid and editted the part relevant to your question out of it. I hope that our fellow ATS brothers and sisters can appriciate what this story is about.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Your Video is set to private.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In this video showing strange wood structures
that were located 10000 feet up a mountain side
and also the Patterson Bigfoot is shown.

Strange Wood sticks and logs

I think enough evidence is there to conclude
Bigfoot exists. Their behavior probably includes
taking care of their kind, gathering remains.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

OK...sorry, first time for everything. Hope it does work now..

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

In this video showing strange wood structures
that were located 10000 feet up a mountain side
and also the Patterson Bigfoot is shown.

Strange Wood sticks and logs

I think enough evidence is there to conclude
Bigfoot exists. Their behavior probably includes
taking care of their kind, gathering remains.

Nice little plug at the end of that selling all his custom apparel. No motive there at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The way I understand it, they destroyed their home planet in a war so the survivors are here, sharing Earth with humans. They're interdimensional so they can shift in and out of 3D, that's why they've never been caught. They're like Wookies

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think he exists. Their is probably an ape-like creature that walks upright like a man.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Recently I watched the Missing 411 documentary. about 2/3 of the way through they were interviewing some old cowboy who had a camp high up in the mountains, Might have been the high sierra mountains?. He and some friends had this camp they would go to that they kept secret and still keep secret to this day.

The old fella talks about bigfoot and other strange goings-on up there, like lights drifting through the woods, from ball-shaped to Rod-shaped... and, of course, Bigfoot.

They made audio/video recordings of whatever it was, with them trying to mimic the sounds back to where the sounds were coming from.

You're referring to the "Sasquatch Sierra Sounds by Ron Morehead & Al Berry". There are a few videos capturing all of the sounds:

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

There was also a linguist who inadvertently came across the Sierra Sounds while doing a research project with his 11 year old son who chose Bigfoot as a research topic.

Here is the article: Retired Navy Man Studies Bigfoot Sounds

And lastly here is an interview with that same linguist:

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join