It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to come to a conclusion on Bigfoot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Its not belief, its just unfettered imagination bubbling away. Like it does.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Is Bigfoot a Troll from Norse Folklore?

spangenhelm.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My conclusion is this.....no matter how much we like or want to respect the naysayers ad the people who sit on the fence demanding "proof" over and over....they are the idiots....these are the problem people...this is why we never get to the truth....because of lazy minds that simply sit back and make a profession out of demanding truths and of trying to skew investigations like some demented defense lawyer.

The Industrial Monopolies that invest millions in killing Bigfoots and in suppressing their reality are one thing....but regular people who wish to exist in an oppositionally defiant state and who use what intellect they have to slow down processes and investigations are the real problem IMHO.

ATS has quite a few of these types always on guard and waiting to skew any positive progress.

Those to remain un-named morons who fence-sit here on ATS (some for many years now)and demand proof over and over and over......have you ever went out and looked for evidence of Bigfoot yourself?

I ask because it is easy to do and once done you cannot argue anymore about the facts….and I do not mean look for .....A BIGFOOT......I mean step into the woods and experience the massive volume of impacts they have on their environment....they make as much of a mess in the Forest as we do...they stand out from normal wildlife exactly as we do.They litter and make messes.....they talk to each other using woodcraft to make roadsigns and other signs....they decorate areas they use.....

I am pleading to those who do not believe to smarten the hell up.....to just get real for once...to stop playing the Devils Advocate....you are in essence calling other people liars when you keep asking for more and more proof....its really dumb-arse.

Bigfoot don't SOMETIMES LEAVE BEHIND SIGNS THEY WERE IN A CERTAIN PLACE...…..they cannot help but leave a huge mess wherever they go.....they are massive....and in the Forest they are like Bulls in a China shop.However if you don't understand nature and the forest before you begin looking you are blind already.The Forest is clean and neat and organised and consistant…...it is patterned by nature...perfectly......if you can identify those patterns that is.

Bigfoot needs contrast to self-validate as a sentient creature just as we do...…...Bigfoot creates contrast to nature EVERYWHERE THEY GO JUST LIKE WE DO.

You obviously have to accept the signs before you ever see a Bigfoot...yes many are lucky and they see one before they recognise the extreme impacts they leave behind......they only seem mysterious and elusive to people who don't know what the hell they are looking at when they are in the Forest....it takes seconds to spot areas Bigfoot lives in or travel through....this is not freaking rocket science...they have to eat.....they have to sleep...they have to play.....they have to mate.....and there is ample proof of all of these things happening available to everyone to parse.

What I am saying is that you do not have to look......you would have to close your dam eyes to miss Bigfoot signs when you are in a Bigfoot area.

I am working on a book right now...yes I know there are tons of them , I am just tired of the skewed ways people discuss the entire topic.

I don't know how to copyright my pictures and videos and writings....but I do know there are now easy ways for dumb dumbs like me to self-publish....I haven't posted any of my data online yet....I will not until I figure out how to copyright them if that's what I need to do.Has anyone here written a book like this and gone through the processes....I do not wish to spend that much time doing this....I have photos and videos of footprints , tons of different structures and woodcraft road signs,gifted items,evidence of Bigfot Farming,Dens,lookouts,hunting blinds and Mazes,video of whoop/woodcock interactions followed by 2-way gifting.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join