It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Panel Signals Epstein Files Likely to See Sunlight

MANHATTAN (CN) – The Second Circuit appeared inclined on Wednesday to unseal an enormous tranche of documents that would shed light on the case of wealthy sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, whose case a federal court recently decided trampled on the rights of dozens of underage victims.

Dershowitz vehemently denies the allegations and now joins The Herald and Giuffre in broadly unsealing the files. “If you put the whole record out, his name is cleared,” Bohrer said, summarizing Dershowitz’s position. “If you don’t, he’s smeared.”

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Look familiar?

128 language Ouroborous quine

This program written in Ruby is a software program which produces a Rust program, which produces a Scala program, which produces a Scheme program, and so on, progressing through another 124 languages to return to its original state.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Re Q Post #2989 - Intriguing StartOfLines decode:

StartOfLines gives:

LDADNHD HID HDD DC TT Q = ? HID Hard Disk Drive in Washington DC?

Any ideas who LDADNHD could be? (L's Dad, NHD?)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Some more items of interest re DIA/Denver potentially connected to #2997

WaPo article from 2005:
CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver

Colorado has become a major intelligence hub since Sept. 11, 2001.

The Denver suburb of Aurora is home to the little-known Aerospace Data Facility. Located inside Buckley Air Force Base, it has become the major U.S.-based technical downlink for intelligence satellites operated by the military, the National Security Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office

ATS thread from 2009 by paxnatus:
Will Denver, Colorado Be the Nations 'New' Capital?

ATS thread from 2011 by Htrowklis82
Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!234 flags!

edit on 7-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You can almost draw a straight line from Cheyenne Mountain, through Buckley AFB (NSA), and on to and Denver International airport.

Not haveing a tunnel connecting the three would be foolish, IMO.

Hmmm.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The Denver suburb of Aurora is home to the little-known Aerospace Data Facility. Located inside Buckley Air Force Base, it has become the major U.S.-based technical downlink for intelligence satellites operated by the military, the National Security Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office

Yes.
edit on 7-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

I have been deep into the inter webs since I was a teenager. And the place ain’t the same.....

I tell people all the time that the internet won’t look the same a decade from now.

I like to akin it to looking at someone personal notes, diaries, rough drafts, etc (internet beginnings) and now days when we look through it- it’s more like the sanitized official textbooks, etc

a reply to: crankyoldman

SG

I think there are a couple of reasons for the missing stuff. One, yes scrubbed. More efficient ways have evolved. That said, there are forces on the "other side" that don't really let it all disappear

The other explanation is this timeline reflects a different reality where either the need for that information is gone, or the "version" that information represented is no longer in order. I've seen this with myself often, in fact, a few years ago I vowed never to argue with another about "what happened when" as time/events and what not were so jumbled that the argument was confoundingly funny and on more then a few occasions two or more saw entirely different events manifest. Past = chaos now.

As for Denver, I do recall the theme at the time was that this was to be the "space port" as such was over built and oddly built. I imagine the murals were done to please the visitors, make them feel at home when the arrived

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Messaging from the Queen of England?

Queen publishes first Instagram post:

She was applauded after sharing an image of a letter from 19th century inventor and mathematician Charles Babbage to Prince Albert.

The Queen used an iPad to share the photo as she looked at exhibits in the Science Museum's summer exhibition - Top Secret.

What caught my eye is her Orange outfit with dead flowers in hat rim... Orange is supposed to reflect Sunset and End in cabal language? Or is it referring to the House of Orange?

Could be nothing but my gut tells me this is significant.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I was just thinking.
If what (it seems to me) the majority of the qs want to happen happens. It would be the same as dismantling the united states federal government.

But the state governments would still be intact.

Could qs plan be a states vs feds plan?

Imagine an united states but with no federal government or an extremely small one.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

q is a little late to this party.

Just search ats for denver airport threads.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

papadopoulos?

No , wrong shade of yellow. The pen is lighter. Less dingy looking.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Perhaps the passenger manifest list (shown in an early ATS Q thread), with Alan Dershowitz as one of those flying to Epstein Island, was not accurate.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

Honestly, yes. As a casual MSM viewer I've seen Q less than I did Flat Earth, or the birther movement etc.

Agreed. The msm still jokes about that guy who built his own rocket so he could prove the earth was flat. lol

www.forbes.com...
That's from march of last year.

Q is just the new new.
2012, mayan calendar, nibiru, q.
Makes me wonder what the next big thing we will all be talking about will be.

Hey, do you remember the two suns stuff? How the whole world was working together and proving there were two suns with pictures and videos?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2991:

This is the last/closing post of the sequence on FBook; #2988, 2989, 2990, 2991. It is also...

1 minute MARKER post meaning IMIINENT ACTION.

The actual post delta is 00:01:37 - does this hint at action on Mar 7th?
edit on 7-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No need to go into the weeds like that. The point Q was making in #2986 is that Hannity made his statement(s) based on very credible "insider" source(s).

The tweet Q referenced in #2986: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Your underestimating muller if you think he didn't have a plan in case this happened.

You and I have no real idea of what muller talked with those russians about. What deals were made.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the links! Here's one in return - whale.to...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Message #2991 is showing a March 6, 2019 posting date at: qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, I just followed your link and it shows a timestamp for me of:

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 7 Mar 2019 - 5:09:07 AM.

This would be GMT time so still Mar 7th using EST time.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

q is a little late to this party.

Just search ats for denver airport threads.

I wouldn't say he's a little late. He's opening the eyes of normies. We on here are mostly long-time conspiracy theorists so we know what's going on. The normies are just now becoming woke.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Look up trump and the denver airport.

There's a ct about the murals depicting trump in them. lol

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join