It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

Cares Drunk!!

Here's an updated (3-6-2019) version of the Nov 28, 2019 New York Post article that Q referenced in msg #2980.

nypost.com...

Sarah Sanders said today, DECLAS may happen soon. Or it may not.
edit on 3/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

“White Squall”. Tidal wave of data...

Regina Dugan (I have more info to post on her + others for later) talking about her research and development - opening intro text estimates technology will be required by 2017, that is apparently behind schedule in America, however, if she’s talking about it, it’s here - most likely in China. Embedding humans with technology to develop hybrid humans.

Goog co-founder, Sergey Brin is connected by marriage to DNA researchers at 23&me, furthering Q’s implication that Big Bad Media is ultimately working towards designing hybrid humans.

Snowden prior to working for Booz Allen Hamilton as a contractor for NSA he had some sort of involvement with DARPA while working for the C_A.

Booz Allen Selected for $850M IDIQ with DARPA

Too tired, hittin the rack. Good night DARPA, I mean Siri, FB, Goog, screw it I'm done. Unplugging. Out.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
WHY is Facebook concerned about "privacy" now? I'm not a FB user, but isn't the entire platform designed around subscribers sharing their life with the world?

Mark Zuckerberg’s surprise privacy pledge on Wednesday raised some skepticism and more questions for Facebook Inc., including from investors, about how the social network can execute on much stricter privacy while still keeping its business model intact.

In Zuckerberg’s blog post, he said that Facebook FB, +0.73% is going to build a privacy-focused platform, built around truly private, encrypted interactions on its Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram messaging systems so that no one beside the sender and recipient — neither hackers, nor governments, nor even Facebook itself — can read them.

He said Facebook plans to rebuild more of its services around these ideas, much as it has done with the messaging company WhatsApp, which it purchased for $19 billion in 2014.

The Facebook chief executive met the skeptics head-on in his blog post, in which he admitted that Facebook does not have “strong reputation” for privacy (“lousy” would have been more accurate).
March 6, 2019 FB News: www.marketwatch.com...

Their "oh-so-concerned" stance is strictly PR to herd "people" into a comfort zone 😎

Since Facebook is all about sharing one's life, I find the concern about "privacy" over-rated.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you for the summary! I understand now. These companies want to convert some humans into Borgs. They should focus instead on training a homing pigeon to land on Maduro and exploding.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Just having fun Care, your a good sport, Here's to hoping you and Q come through.
Best wishes!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Thanks! I see Q is pointing out in message #2995 that Facebook "staff" (top staff or random staff?) were interviewed by Bob Mueller. Maybe that's how the Russians were caught and indicted.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

The Russians did show up, and Mueller was caught off guard. Shi# they showed up..now what?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The Russians did show up, and Mueller was caught off guard. Shi# they showed up..now what?

Yes. They caught Mueller with his pants down alright. But what is Q telling us about FaceBook and Mueller in message #2995 that recently appeared on qmap.pub... ?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

After seeing the reflection of President Trump on that Silver Pen, I'm pretty sure it is President Trump himself who assured Sean Hannity that a huge "BOOMerang back on the Democrats" (Sean's words) is coming very soon. I was listening to Hannity's program on the radio today...as usual. He was excited and confident.. Said this at least 2 times.

That ain't Trump in the reflection.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Yes. They caught Mueller with his pants down alright. But what is Q telling us about FaceBook and Mueller in message #2995 that recently appeared on qmap.pub... ?

I think Q was just pointing out that the MSM is trying to get the jump on narrative because Q was replying to an anon who found that article and wrote "March 7, 2019 12:44 am."

That article came out an hour after Q went on a Zuckerberg tear.

Eta: Correction; it was this article that had the 12:44 timestamp

sptnkne.ws...

It was in the same anon post as the Mueller article, though the Mueller one was from April of 2018.
edit on 7-3-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

FB - DARPA

DARPA - JASON

JASON - Golden Fleece

Golden Fleece - Bloodlines

Bloodlines - DNA

DNA - 23andMe

23andme - Google

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

waiting on the time "q" post an unedited image...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Joseph P. Farrell usually keeps a close tab on DARPA. If you like his brand of high octane speculation his website is a good place to catch up with what they have been up to. link.

On a side note: he likes to call them the Diabolically Apocalyptic Research Projects Agency.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I suspect it is related to EU internet regulations and it's a pain!

The EU copyright directive will consolidate big tech’s power

ETA: I am getting a lot of these lately:

Pic taken from this article:
How to Use a VPN in the EU to Access the Uncensored Web

edit on 7-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

RPMC = Reserve Personnel, Marine Corps?

That would fit with Trump's recent EO re veterans in the merchant navy and our own speculations about maritime/admiralty law and also as has been pointed out the SCOTUS ruling that military retirees can be court martialed for crimes committed after service.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 4:07:05 AM
Anonymous
7 Mar 2019 - 3:44:15 AM
>>5552746
kek, Q.

MZ gets called out and immeadiately panics.

Really nothing to see here… /s
>>5552800
Other articles prior to posts.
Privacy push to cover for past/future 'exposure' issue re: data release non_marketing.
There is no privacy.
There is no way to turn off (even through app deletion) their ability to extract info.
How is that possible for a 'supposed' non_gov entity?
Phone co's involved?
Phone_wipe resolve?
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Mar 2019 - 4:32:30 AM
thechive.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 7/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: tiredoflooking

BUT the question I always asked was what the hell happened to his declared weapons if they weren't there?

More Than 300 Chemical Attacks Launched During Syrian Civil War, Study Says

Repositioned CIA assets.

Can't be the same ones. After 25+ years the chemicals would have degraded to uselessness. Like I said, Saddam's chemical weapons were blown up during the 1991 Gulf War, specifically because it would be easily established that they were of US origin.

I don't think they could've possibly NOT survived the 25+ years. My Environmental Chemistry degree and working as an Environmental Scientist helps me understand this better than most, too.

The only thing that deteriorates chemicals is exposer to the atmosphere and the elements. Being exposed to UV from the Sun will destroy them but not if they are buried and in metal or glass containers protected from UV and water penetration.

Radioactive material will degrade steadily depending on the element some will degrade very slowly and remain dangerous virtually forever if not remediated. Fukishima is going to keep going for a long time if they don't find a way to remove the material and that appears a lost cause. Chernobyl looks like the wildlife has sprung back nicely.

edit on 7-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join