It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
French cardinal found guilty of covering up sexual abuse

A French archbishop has been found guilty of covering up child sexual abuse by a priest in his diocese in yet another crushing blow to the Catholic church’s credibility on the most damaging issue it has faced in recent history.

Cardinal Philippe Barbarin, the archbishop of Lyon, was given a six-month suspended prison sentence on Thursday for failing to report to the authorities accusations made against the priest.

The archbishop’s conviction came nine days after it was disclosed that Cardinal George Pell, until recently the third most powerful man in the Vatican and former archbishop of Melbourne and Sydney, had been convicted of sexual abuse.

Pell is being held in solitary confinement as an at-risk prisoner in the run-up to his sentencing next week. 

edit on 7-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Exactly what Q has already said, no?

Exactly what everyone in power says, always.

It isn't Trumps first rodeo. He definitely knows more than the average american about how things work. There is no guarantee that he has their best interest at heart.

No guarantee is right but I think it is safe to say we can guarantee the Deep State or whatever you call them, is working for their best interest while peeing on us and trying to tell us it is rain, be happy.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

In the linked-to article from 2018, the President said, "Maybe it's better if the country doesn't see all the documents, because some of the things done were so bad".

I don't like that! Share it all, Mr. President. We can handle the truth!

We can't move on if we don't know what we are moving on from can we?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

In the linked-to article from 2018, the President said, "Maybe it's better if the country doesn't see all the documents, because some of the things done were so bad".

I don't like that! Share it all, Mr. President. We can handle the truth!

Totally agree, we are way past the point of protecting people who can't handle the truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC,
If you're able it would be great if you know of an ATS thread that fits what Q is pointing out -- all the in your face symbolism that cannot be denied. As you know Denver airport is a black-hole of conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

After seeing the reflection of President Trump on that Silver Pen, I'm pretty sure it is President Trump himself who assured Sean Hannity that a huge "BOOMerang back on the Democrats" (Sean's words) is coming very soon. I was listening to Hannity's program on the radio today...as usual. He was excited and confident.. Said this at least 2 times.

That ain't Trump in the reflection.

I have to agree. It does not look like Trump at all.

Could the yellow in the reflection be from the flag in this pic?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Order of pictures is "Q" choice of observation.
"Mustang" sculpture stolen off someones 308?
"We will know them by their symbols."

edit on 7-3-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Agreed. People are too quick to see what they want and consider it fact.

If that was a yellow tie it would be twice the width of his neck, it would look ridiculous. Also Trump would have to be lying flat on his back for the angle of the reflection.

Which makes it curious why Q labelled the image 45.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SouthernGift

If this all turns out to be crap, and Q is confirmed to be a complete LARP, dude in his mom's basement, then I will have to sit down and seriously re-evaluate some things. I do not see that happening though.

We are so far beyond "guy in his mom's basement" that it's silly. Like Q keeps saying, can you name even one other "crazy" movement that gets even a fraction of this kind of MSM attention?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Honestly, yes. As a casual MSM viewer I've seen Q less than I did Flat Earth, or the birther movement etc.
I think you're drawn to the MSM coverage of Q because of the investment. No-one else I've met or speak to in real life have heard of Q or know anything about it. They've all heard of flat earth and alien conspiracy, lizard men etc.

Not that I think this is a "moms basement" job.
edit on 7-3-2019 by SeenItBelieveIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Nice to know that Facebook is, officially, Big Brother spying on our every move.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I can't point you to a single thread as it has been a while since I read those. Before focusing on DIA as such I would also look at events and locations in the region.

Cheyenne Mountain Complex

Q's recurring Shall we play a game? quote is taken from the movie Wargames that plays partly in the complex. Stargate command of SG-1 is headquartered there and that series also featured "space force" ships.

Aurora (Dark Knight Rises) shooting took place only a 20 minutes drive away from Denver Airport.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice by 13th Zodiac (356 flags!)

Columbine School Massaker: 1 hour drive from Denver Airport.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

The Russians did show up, and Mueller was caught off guard. Shi# they showed up..now what?

That was hilarious. Clearly, Mueller never expected to actually have to prosecute that case.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Maybe it's Nunes?

Hair kind of looks that way.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I thought that was common knowledge? I ditched Facebook in 2015 and have not looked back once. Im not a teenage girl, I dont need to see pictures of myself 24/7, nor do I feel the need to tell everyone in the world what I am doing or feeling all the time.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Perhaps Devin Nunes is Q? He has been on the right side of this thing since Trump took office....if he's not Q, I would think he is well versed in the plan. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Nice to know that Facebook is, officially, Big Brother spying on our every move.

Wondering when that “dead cat bounce” doesn’t bounce back? Anyone shorting any of these stocks Amazon, Google(ABC), FB etc?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Straight from the cyborgs mouth lol

DERP'A !

edit on 372019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Maybe it's Nunes?

Hair kind of looks that way.

Who is Nunes referring to?
edit on Thu Mar 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join