It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Trillium

Interesting. I held some of those positions but never came close to mega billions, damn it.
Napster was one of my favorite apps back pre-911.

No surprise.
Facebook Has Dozens Of Former Obama And Hillary Staffers In Senior Positions

"...Organizing for America that he is now shifting to become a 501c4?"

IRS: "To be tax-exempt as a social welfare organization described in Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 501(c)(4), an organization must not be organized for profit and must be operated exclusively to promote social welfare."

And she still lost.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Maybe it's not a con after all?

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The moral (imo) of the Maxine Water's statements:

Obama and Hillary were fascinated and fixated on DATA. (Lost)

Trump was/is fixated on IDEAS. (Won/Winning)

link   
a reply to: carewemust

The MIC needs conflict to keep the money ball going it's noise. Yes, the suffering is real but in my heart I think in the not to distant future Trump puts an end to the abuse of the MIC. We don't need constant boogiemen. If that makes sense ?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Imminent take-down of criminals.

Imminent? You really think that's the word you guys should keep using?

I wonder when the first time someone said "arrests happening soon" actually occurred in these q threads?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Light vs dark, good vs evil

"Our survival depends on whether humanity can hold ethnic, religious and national loyalties within a greater allegiance to life itself"
Russell-Einstein Manifesto, 1955

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Bingoa reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dugan will lead a new team inside the company dubbed Building 8. At Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, California, each building is tagged with its own number, but there is no Building 8—yet.

Thanks for that info

I wondered if he was part of Building 8 and went no further. You inspired me to look, tho I believe some of this has been posted before, reminders are good.

Facebook is evil.

In April 2016, Facebook announced the launch of Building 8, a research lab to develop hardware projects in the style ofDARPA. The internet behemoth even enlisted former DARPA executive Regina Dugan to head up the division. Dugan, who was part of Google’s advanced projects division before taking on Building 8, has been leading an “all-star roster of tech veterans” since the project started.

Currently, Building 8 has four projects underway, and they touch upon cameras and augmented reality, devices that fly, and even brain-scanning technology. According to Business Insider, the technical lead for each project functions as a mini-CEO for the team, which has two years to produce a proof of concept.
link

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes..those illegal-immigrant numbers presented by DHS were staggering! I now firmly believe that most of the experienced House and Senate members who are fighting against the National Emergency E.O. and who refuse to work on Immigration Reform, are being compensated in some fashion, from the illegal activities.

I hope part of Matt Whitaker's "temp placeholder" role as acting A.G., was to accumulate evidence for prosecuting members of Congress..and anyone else profiting from illegal activities related to our borders. (Whitaker's visit with El Chapo prosecutors has not been given the gravity it deserves by conservative columns, IMO.)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I saw it just as essays from people from all over the net, nothing sinister and all referenced. Not peer reviewed references but the effort to show the work was there

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
"Imminent" is relevant...depending on your point of view and your temperament.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960
I agree that President Trump is our best hope for alleviating as much human-caused suffering as possible, on the planet.

Like with Otto Warmbier. Obama didn't care, or didn't know about him being held by North Korea. It was too late, but at least President Trump brought him home.

Afterwards, the Satan-controlled media never mentioned that Obama could have saved Otto's life, if he had the same heart as President Trump displayed.

Instead, we get hate-mongering articles like the one in yesterday's Washington Post, entitled "Otto Warmbier Will Haunt Trump Forever".

Wapo is EVIL: jamessguerrero.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
has the JASON advisory group come up at any point?

JASON is an independent group of elite scientists which advises the United States government on matters of science and technology, mostly of a sensitive nature.

JASON typically performs most of its work during an annual summer study. Its sponsors include the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, and the U.S. Intelligence Community. Most of the resulting JASON reports are classified. The name "JASON" is sometimes explained as an acronym, standing either for "July August September October November", the months in which the group would typically meet; or, tongue in cheek, for "Junior Achiever, Somewhat Older Now". However, neither explanation is correct; in fact, the name is not an acronym at all. It is a reference to Jason, a character from Greek mythology. The wife of one of the founders (Mildred Goldberger) thought the name given by the defense department, Project Sunrise, was unimaginative and suggested the group be named for a hero and his search.[3]

an interesting DARPA connection

A deeper investigation into the JASON Group reveals that they may be even more important than the Bilderberg group as far as controlling worldly chaos. Jacobson goes on to say that she interviewed one of the co-founders of the JASON physicists, Martin Goldberger, who was an adviser to the Pentagon for decades. It is thought that he and other scientists discovered a secret code for the human brain. The implications of this discovery are enormous, considering that DARPA has inserted itself into nearly every aspect of our daily lives.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Trump was in the White House quite a bit during the RR admin.

The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was a proposed missile defense system intended to protect the United States from attack by ballistic strategic nuclear weapons (intercontinental ballistic missiles and submarine-launched ballistic missiles). The concept was first announced publicly by President Ronald Reagan on 23 March 1983.[1] Reagan was a vocal critic of the doctrine of mutual assured destruction (MAD), which he described as a "suicide pact", and he called upon the scientists and engineers of the United States to develop a system that would render nuclear weapons obsolete.

en.wikipedia.org...

SDI was controversial throughout its history, and was criticized for threatening to destabilize the MAD-approach and to possibly re-ignite "an offensive arms race".[12] SDI was derisively nicknamed by Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy as "Star Wars", after the 1977 film by George Lucas. By the early 1990s, with the Cold War ending and nuclear arsenals being rapidly reduced, political support for SDI collapsed. SDI officially ended in 1993, when the administration of President Bill Clinton redirected the efforts towards theatre ballistic missiles and renamed the agency the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO). BMDO was renamed the Missile Defense Agency in 2002.

Watching a movie?..It never ended...and the cherry on top is Willy had to ask his daughters daddy to look into it, Webster Hubbell.

On March 17, 2009, North Korean Soldiers detained two American journalists, Euna Lee and Laura Ling, who were working for the U.S. independent cable television network Current TV (defunct since August 2013), after they crossed into North Korea from Mainland China without a visa. They were found guilty of illegal entry and sentenced to twelve years' hard labor in June 2009.[1][2] North Korean leader Kim Jong-il pardoned the two on August 5, 2009, the day after former U.S. President Bill Clinton arrived in the country on a publicly unannounced visit.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Trump is in deep, that's why they're panicking like a virgin on prom night.
See Cranky's list of C_A dis info agents a few pages back, where does POTUS fit?

NK was a clown amusement park, and back up plan.

Now i'ts all crumbling down. You will retort with but but, theirs activity at a NK missile site.
Of course their is, your watching a MOVIE!.

The US of A cannot,will not be defeated. We have weapons in space, ready to rain down the worst day you ever had. We have a woken populace that can't wait to say F*** you lets get it on.

And most importantly we have a POTUS who can Time Travel!!!

Do it Q..Woooo

Da Space Force

www.defensenews.com...

edit on 6-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 6-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Trump is in deep, that's why they're panicking like a virgin on prom night

So was JFK Jr., Keys to the kingdom

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: crankyoldman

SPOON-FEEDER AGENT fits Q to a T.

Yes. How do you not realize this is a psy-op? Or do you think psy-ops are only a bad-guy skill?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nothing to see here as 17 people spread his ashes to sea and then take a tour of the ship

The JFK jr memorial was just a coincidence as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just popping in to say I have actually woke 1 person up. A taxi driver I have used on a couple occasions He asked what my interests are and I said American politics. So he started asking questions and listened intently. Within 30 mins I had told what I knew about Trump and Q. He gave me his number and wanted me to keep him updated. I never did ring him but the next time I saw him he just asked so many questions. He gave me his phone so I could direct him here as he was getting some other site.He is now doing the research we all have done in the beginning. It's refreshing to have someone who listened and got it. Thank you Q and thank you guys. You have given so much research.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Q2987

www.youtube.com...
Never, in our history, has a communications project such as this taken place.
>Return Power Back to the People
>Truth, Transparency, and Equal Justice Under the Law.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (& women) are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men (& Women), deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Reagan
United We Stand.
July 4, 2019.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

edit on 6-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sussy

That's wonderful!..what is Q..who knows? but an open mind is a beautiful thing!.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Mar 2019 - 11:38:12 PM
twitter.com...📁
Define 'Lifelog' [DARPA].
"an ontology-based (sub)system that captures, stores, and makes accessible the flow of one person's experience in and interactions with the world in order to support a broad spectrum of associates/assistants and other system capabilities". The objective of the LifeLog concept was "to be able to trace the 'threads' of an individual's life in terms of events, states, and relationships", and it has the ability to "take in all of a subject's experience, from phone numbers dialed and e-mail messages viewed to every breath taken, step made and place gone".
Define 'FB'.
The Facebook service can be accessed from devices with Internet connectivity, such as personal computers, tablets and smartphones. After registering, users can create a customized profile revealing information about themselves. Users can post text, photos and multimedia of their own devising and share it with other users as "friends". Users can use various embedded apps, and receive notifications of their friends' activities. Users may join common-interest groups.
Compare & Contrast.
DARPA senior employees > FB?
DARPA TERMINATES PROGRAM FEB 4, 2004.
FB FOUNDED FEB 4, 2004.
DARPA = FB
Q

qmap.pub...

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join