It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Xtrozero

that isn't anything to do with the religion of the migrants.

Religion and culture can go hand in hand. As example, if your religion or culture sees beating woman or raping women not associated with your religion as a proper thing to do then it really doesn't matter what the motivator is, does it? If you feel killing your daughter because she takes on western ideals is within your rights then once again it really doesn't matter what fuels this, only that it happens. I'm not going argue why these immigrants are the way they are, but they have created some serious issues in a place, by your own words, was once one of the best places on earth to live.

Is still one of the best places in the world to live.

Sweden used to be the best the places in the world to live. Now that Sweden is experiencing this demographic nose dive i wouldn't be using the word best.

Sweden consistently scores near the top in any assessment of the best places to live.

Far web sites scaremongering doesn't after that.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: andy06shake
Maybe if we were to stop bombing the poor bastards in the Middle East and destroy their existence from our far off ivory towers.

They might play nice rather than simply breed the next generation of terrorist scum, just a thought.

Wrong again... in these forums we had a thread, years ago, in which Osama was interviewed and he stated that even as they were helping the Americans fight the Russians, the Mujahideen were planning on how to attack the west already, including the U.S.

The first large wars the U.S. had to fight, the Barbary Wars, were against the Muslim nations in northern Africa because they lived off piracy, just like their prophet Mohammed was a raider, attacking all merchant ships traveling from Europe to the U.S.

At first the Founding Fathers thought that paying the ramson for the people captured by the Muslim pirates would resolve the problems, but it never did.

When Thomas Jefferson and John Adams asked the Muslim ambassador why were they attacking merchant ships when the U.S. hadn't done anything to them, the ambassador responded:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.

www.oxfordislamicstudies.com...

You need to educate yourself on history.

Jefferson and others of his time seemed to have a much more evolved view than many on this site

'
the government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion, as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility of Musselmen.'

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

"You need to educate yourself on history."

And you would probably have me do so by way of reading a Bible i suppose? LoL

Neither one of the events, or links i gave are from the bible... But hey, keep on laughing at your own ignorance.

History clearly shows what we are all about. It's not the Muslims that are attempting to rule the world, that's us.

And we do, or at least the bankers and 1%ers sure do and have done since time immemorial.

You have no historical knowledge whatsoever.

Tell me this how many world wars have Muslims started?

How many nations have they nuked in anger again?

Here we go again... The whole of the Middle East was composed of many people of different ethnic groups, which the Muslim nations conquered by force, such as Assyria. Many of the "scientific discoveries" that Muslim attribute to their faith came from those nations they conquered which were not Muslim.

In case you didn't know Mohammed told his followers to spread Islam by the sword, or any other way possible. Which they tried beginning in the 7th century as they went forth to conquer Europe by the sword.

The Christian crusades were caused by this attempt to conquer all of Europe by the Muslims.

But that was not the only time in which Muslim nations committed atrocities against others, mainly Christians who also lived in the Middle East for hundreds of years before Islam became a religion.

For example the Turkish genocide of 2 million Christians in the "Thirty Year Genocide" from 1894-1924.

“Killing of two million Christians was effected through the exhortation of the Turks to create a pure Muslim nation”

Such atrocities are even being committed to this day in Muslim nations against mainly Christians.

Also in case you didn't know, in Sudan alone there were two jihads called forth by the Sudanese government. In the first Jihad, which started in 1983, they murdered 2 million Christians, and animists until 2005, when the second Jihad started and is ongoing to this day in which they murdered so far 500,000 non-Arab Muslims.

Jihad in Sudan? What Jihad in Sudan?

The majority of those murdered in the first jihad were Christians.

Yes, Muslims have turned against other factions of Muslims as well, but their attacks and genocides have been mainly against Christians who have lived in the Middle East for hundreds of years before Mohammed came up with Islam.

edit on 7-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Aye da ""Muslims"" done it. LoL

Whos on whos land again?

Who created Israel?

That would be us.

You can try and spell it out any way you like we are the bastards in this whole affair, especially so in this day of age.

Who started the world wars, who used nukes in anger on a defeated nation no less, twice.

That's all us, always has been, always will be.
edit on 7-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Keep swimming in ignorance...

The Assyrian Genocide of 1915

2009-04-18 in English

By David Gaunt
Of all modern genocides, that perpetrated on the Assyrian peoples of Kurdistan during World War I is one of the most obscure and little known.[1] Somewhere between 250,000 to 300,000 Assyrians, about half of the population, were killed or died from starvation or disease in a series of campaigns orchestrated by the Ottoman Turkish government. Despite considerable attention at the time, it has fallen from memory and is passed over in surveys of the history of genocide. The aim of this article is to simply narrate the story and its aftermath, but doing this necessitates dealing with the complicated ethnic and geographic background as well as contrasting this mass-murder with the better-known genocide of the Armenians, which took place at the same time. One of the lessons of the Assyrian genocide is that their enigmatic ethnic origins coupled with internal divisions into a labyrinth of religions compounding highly disputed national identity contributes greatly to the neglect of the Assyrians. The Republic of Turkey is famous for denying the Armenian genocide and it also rejects the similar claims of the Assyrians. However the International Association of Genocide Scholars has deemed what happened to them genocide.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You need to keep swimming if you don't you simply sink. LoL

Tell you this the world is a hell of a lot more afraid of American and her intentions than they are people of the Muslim faith.

Did the Assyrians start two world wars and nuke Japan for kicks?

Nope.

The Ottoman empire has not been around for quite some time, but we sure as hell still are, and we are not going anywhere any time soon, that's a given.

Then again neither is 22% of the rest of the world population aka people of the Muslim faith.

You're just going to have to deal with that fact, because its not going to go away.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Keep swimming in ignorance...

2009-04-18 in English

By David Gaunt
Of all modern genocides, that perpetrated on the Assyrian peoples of Kurdistan during World War I is one of the most obscure and little known.[1] Somewhere between 250,000 to 300,000 Assyrians, about half of the population, were killed or died from starvation or disease in a series of campaigns orchestrated by the Ottoman Turkish government. Despite considerable attention at the time, it has fallen from memory and is passed over in surveys of the history of genocide. The aim of this article is to simply narrate the story and its aftermath, but doing this necessitates dealing with the complicated ethnic and geographic background as well as contrasting this mass-murder with the better-known genocide of the Armenians, which took place at the same time. One of the lessons of the Assyrian genocide is that their enigmatic ethnic origins coupled with internal divisions into a labyrinth of religions compounding highly disputed national identity contributes greatly to the neglect of the Assyrians. The Republic of Turkey is famous for denying the Armenian genocide and it also rejects the similar claims of the Assyrians. However the International Association of Genocide Scholars has deemed what happened to them genocide.

Ignorance like posting a link that has absolutely nothing to do with anything I posted?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ignorance like posting a link that has absolutely nothing to do with anything I posted?

These genocides committed by Muslim nations occurred even during the world wars. But of course you don't care. BTW, the Assyrians were Christians who were scientifically very advanced, and like they did in other nations, the Muslims took the knowledge and inventions of the Assyrians and claimed it was theirs.

BTW, there is a difference between Muslims that have assimilated to the western culture, to most of those living in the Middle East and have been allowed into Europe.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The difference being they came to get away from mad bastards running 17th-century Caliphates.

They are still people all the same.

Just like you and me.

More similar than apart, and stuck on the same ball of dirt and water spinning around a star.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

These genocides committed by Muslim nations occurred even during the world wars. But of course you don't care. BTW, the Assyrians were Christians who were scientifically very advanced, and like they did in other nations, the Muslims took the knowledge and inventions of the Assyrians and claimed it was theirs.

BTW, there is a difference between Muslims that have assimilated to the western culture, to most of those living in the Middle East and have been allowed into Europe.

That you resort to claiming I am condoning rape/geniocide just shows how poorly thought out you position is.

Christianity has it's share of violence & genocide in its history. That doesn't mean that all Christians are violent.

I suspect it would be a struggle to find any major religion that doesn't have its share of violence.

The point remains that it was completely irrelevant to anything I had posted or the topic of the thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Aye da ""Muslims"" done it. LoL

Who on whos land again?

The ENTIRE Middle East was composed of people of different ethnic backgrounds. The Arabs, before Mohammed united them mostly by force, were nomads who had no nation. The Muslims invaded the lands and conquered the Middle East by force.

Before the Muslims took by force the Middle East those lands belonged to other people such as the Assyrians, who had chosen to become Christians since the 1st century and until the Muslim hordes attacked them and took their lands. The same thing happened throughout the Middle East.

Who created Israel?

Israel existed long ago before the UN gave them status as a nation. Palestine however never existed, and because they would not accept the existence of Israel, the UN didn't give them status as a nation.

You can try and spell it out any way you like we are the bastards in this whole affair, especially so in this day of age.

Who started the world wars, who used nukes in anger on a defeated nation no less, twice.

Thats all us, always has been, always will be.

WOW... The United States didn't start the world wars...

The First world War was started by "The Black Hand." A Serbian secret society who murdered Archduke Franz Ferdinand who was heir of Austria-Hungary's throne...

The Second World War was started mostly by the Germans, but with the help of the Japanese...

BTW, Japan attacked the U.S. meanwhile they claimed to be working for peace...

You seriously need to learn your history...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

"WOW... The United States didn't start the world wars."

No but the bankers and bastards who profited from both axis and allied powers had there hand in the whole affair that's a given.

The ENTIRE Middle East is none of our concern, never has been, never will be.

As to Israel, in its present state, my own nation should take the majority of the derry there I'm afraid.

I love Americans though, you somehow seem to think you are separate from Europe and yet we colonized and built your nation.

You are us, and we are you, so when i say us, im pretty much talking about Western civilization in general.

History is plain as day, we write the stuff, and we are not nice people, or at least the bastards that run the show sure are not, and "there" not Muslim.
edit on 7-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

By the way, you Nuked Japan to stop the Soviets in their tracks.

That's rather plain also.

You seriously need to understand that those little imaginary lines on maps mean exactly SFA to people with monies and power.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

"Taqiyya is a very nasty part of the Islam religion."

Aye, and i suppose the complete and utter destruction of the Cathars, the Spanish Inquisition, nevermind the multiple crusades Christianity has perpetrated against other religions and even its own people, throughout recorded history, was just a teddy bears picnic?

Taqiyya amounts to telling lies to save your own arse or for personal gain.

Now that particular foible is hardly the domain of just our Muslim cousins now is it?

There are nasty parts to all organized religious practices, it's kind of there bag really. LoL

Trying to minimize this threat by mentioning other threats is disingenuous.

Taqiyyah is not just saving your own arse, it is also a form of jihad. Be honest for once.

The crusades, really? The crusades were Christians defending themselves against the invading muslim hordes who were killing them for not converting. But thank you for mentioning that.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Can you remember a time when there was not some form of war or police conflict raging across the globe?

No. There has always been some kind of war happening in muslim countries.

Tell us all again how the rest of the world is trying to change?

We abolished slavery, women can vote, we are trying to remove the glass ceiling, gays can get married now, and so on. Do you see an of that happening in muslim countries?

Who arms and supplies these evil Muslims with all the lovely weaponry and smart munitions?

Okay, so maybe in the last 50 years that is true to some degree. How does that explain the last few thousand years of violence in muslim countries?

I have to wonder why you are so desperate to deny this truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well, i have to say, most immigrants i have come across, come to our respective nations to get away from the likes of Sharia law following oppressive regimes.

And a lot of these immigrants from the Middle East, these days, are refugees down to the bombs we drop on their heads or sell to others to do so.

Far as i can determine anyway.

The simple fact is.

If we bomb them they will come.

Are you going to say "we bombed them" in every post as some statement to explain why young males from the middle east come to EU as immigrants and bring their male dominating attitude that it is alright to rape and treat women as property in an established neighborhood Sharia law?

Here is the reality for your view about Americans killing all those Middle Easterner... THEY KILL THEMSELVES ten fold over anything we have done as life is very cheap there. I was in country for all our "Wars" over there and The Sunnis and Shiites pretty much mass murder each other to the point that even our engagements seem small to what they do on their own choices in wanting to wipe each other out.

You can argue all you want about what I wrote above but that is the way of life over there. I got daily OP sec briefs as to the level they were killing each other with impunity. As example, a young person was killed when they were in the wrong area and family members went to retrieve the body and they were killed too, and this was all seen as normal life events for them. Below is recorded deaths over the years since the Iraq war and represents much of what the middle east is like. The first one is Coalition only, and the second is everyone. These are documented deaths, the numbers of undocumented deaths by Sunnis and Shiites killing each other could be 5 times shown in documented.

edit on 7-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Then you rally are an idiot. You could lose your job for that, and, taqiyyah works doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No YOU didn't colonize us and start us and you are not part of us any more than we are part of you. We were colonized and started by people who left your screwed up royalty and founded a new nation entirely different than yours based on the liberty of free men to govern themselves and not answer to a tyrant.

Yeah, we are the same...uh huh...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You are absolutely correct. This is good information and mirrors what I have been saying.

However, it is a lost cause on the people arguing here. They have the blinders on so tight the light of truth will never break through. They happily dwell in the blissful darkness of ignorance with their eyes tightly closed so they can imagine the world is what they want it to be.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Then you rally are an idiot. You could lose your job for that, and, taqiyyah works doesn't it?

Showing someone a post online is a stackable offence where you are. How unfortunate for you.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join