It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Think Many Swedes Believe Muslims Are Peaceful And Tolerant People

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I can only speak for the UK i suppose with any certainty.

But like i said there are no, no go zones unless you are a dafty or Tommy 10 names.

Night, night.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Religion through will always be a problem for Humanity.

What truth am i denying so desperately?

No Muslims coming to get me. LoL

And so has been atheism to this day, which has a much worse history on murders and oppression than all religions combined, including Islam. Islam is only second to the atrocities committed by atheists in the last 100 years.

BTW, I do know there are some good Muslims, but the fact is the majority of those who are in the ME live and have beliefs that are not complimentary to western societies.

I have already shown you that BEFORE the U.S. ever got involved in the ME, the ME and North African Muslim nations were attacking without remorse merchant ships from Europe and the U.S., and the response given by their ambassador says it all.

Mohammed was a raider, a rapist, and a liar. He even went against the laws he claimed the Archangel Gabriel gave him. According to one of those laws Muslim men can only marry 4 women, if they can support them. Mohammed married, and forced 12 women including at least one child?...

There might be some Muslims who are willing to ignore the part of the Koran that calls for murdering and raping infidels and their women, but a majority of those in the ME do not ignore them because that's how Mohammed lived.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you always write in one space sentences..lol Its hard to follow when it stretches on...

Religion, colour, creed, race, are all simply used as divide and conquer control constructs there to keep us at one another throats whilst the bankers and corporations make hay while the Sun still shines.

Who cares about any of that...its about affecting my quality of life. Kind of like illegals in America, who cares they are brown..that means nothing, but it doesn't take away they are here illegal. Just like immigrants in EU that decide to impose their extreme ideals on the nation they moved too, who care where they come from , their color, their religion...it is all about how they affect the people around them.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Do you always write in one space sentences..lol Its hard to follow when it stretches on...

Religion, colour, creed, race, are all simply used as divide and conquer control constructs there to keep us at one another throats whilst the bankers and corporations make hay while the Sun still shines.

Who cares about any of that...its about affecting my quality of life. Kind of like illegals in America, who cares they are brown..that means nothing, but it doesn't take away they are here illegal. Just like immigrants in EU that decide to impose their extreme ideals on the nation they moved too, who care where they come from , their color, their religion...it is all about how they affect the people around them.

There's your problem, you think it's all about you...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

I can only speak for the UK i suppose with any certainty.

But like i said there are no, no go zones unless you are a dafty or Tommy 10 names.

Night, night.

There have been several videos showing what happens in these no go zones in the UK.

Even CNN had to admit this much.

But keep laughing like a lunatic meanwhile you ignore what is happening in Europe, including your country the UK.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He mentioned it affects the lives of others as well. I also find it hilarious since it is people like you who always want to impose "gun laws" as you only think of yourself, since you want your views imposed on others...

You can ignore it all you want, illegal immigration, and the Muslim refugees from the ME have brought more problems to Europe and the U.S., and the claim of "but we must assimilate to them" you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

edit on 8-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Its not a problem...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

He mentioned it affects the lives of others as well. I also find it hilarious since it is people like you who always want to impose "gun laws" as you only think of yourself, since you want your views imposed on others...

You can ignore it all you want, illegal immigration, and the Muslim refugees from the ME have brought more problems to Europe and the U.S., and the claim of "but we must assimilate to them" you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Tell me again when was the last time you were you in Europe?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Its not a problem...

It is when you think everyone else shares your worldview.
edit on 8-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

whats worse your government and state sponsored tv and celebs abusing your children and covering it up or a few muslims coming to the UK and doing the same ?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"Do you always write in one space sentences..lol Its hard to follow when it stretches on"

Yes, you dodge the salient points, shows the measure of your mettle really. LoL

"Who cares about any of that...its about affecting my quality of life."

"They" are indeed affecting your quality of life!

Admit it son your a racist Muslim hater that dont ken your arse from your elbow about much. x

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

How are they no go zones?

Is that not a Police van sitting in one of the pics?

Police are there, other white and non-Muslims are there!

Spread fear and deception much sonny Jim?

No go zones. LoL

Aye maybe for some racist types. LoL
edit on 8-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There are good and bad people in all walks of like ElectricUniverse.

That's just how we roll as a species.

If Mohammed was a raider, a rapist, and a liar, then so was his daddy who perpetrated similar acts on poor Mary, a child bride no less and also another Man wife.

The hypocrisy is self-evident, but that's what happens with products of Man aka the Bible and Quran.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

All i know is if we displayed the same nonsensical religious hatred and contempt towards the bankers, corporations, and puppet politicians, that we do with Islam and the Muslims, we might actually be pointing the finger in the right direction and at the real nefarious bastards that run the show from behind the curtain.

Just stop with the deflections, you son of a Soros! That's the problem with Cultural Marxists: you simply make too much sense.
Now watch how we bury your invitation to dissect the actual conspiracy in front of our very eyes with something like...

Once again you did not address the comments directly but instead refer to other events committed by someone other than muslims.

Become the hammer you are supposed to be, and all you will see is nails. Join us in blissful ignorance and treat yourself with a perfect non sequitur like that?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Ignorance is only blissful until you see the light.

After that, ignorance becomes somewhat painful to bear.

There is no deflecting the complete and utter fact that the bankers, corporations, puppet politicians, and organised religious practice in all its many guises, are and have been, far more detrimental to Humanity over the span of recorded History than Isalm or the Muslims ever have been or could be.

It is what it is i suppose, end of the day people are people through, religions simply set us apart and at one another's throats imho.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

religions simply set us apart and at one another's throats imho.

I don't believe that's accurate, spirituality can be a vehicle for connection as well. The seductive power of myths in general on the other hand... tied hands and waxed ears.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I can dig the spirituality side.

As long as it's kept away from organised religious practice.

That's when the problems seem to arise, down to the fact that groups of people are generally only as clever as the daftest, loudest, bastard in the room.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It is when you think everyone else shares your worldview.

I'm not sure why a couple of you want to put words in my mouth. First, it is not a problem if I care about the quality of life I work hard to provide for my family. I don't really care what your view is since it doesn't affect me in the least. EU has immigration problems, will time fix it? I hope so, but then we are talking about people that haven't changed much in 2000 years in their beliefs and cultures so don't hold your breath. So in the end either they change or you change and I'm betting you change so enjoy that...

I'm saying this as a world traveler, I know what the world is like I have lived all over it. I love many cultures including the middle east, but there can be a bad side there too and that is what I'm seeing in the EU as immigrants are unwilling to accept the local cultures and push their culture which can be extreme with many parts that you and I both will agree is not right.

edit on 8-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

whats worse your government and state sponsored tv and celebs abusing your children and covering it up or a few muslims coming to the UK and doing the same ?

Stupid question since we both know the answer. So in America we have Illegals somewhere around 15 to 20 million and they do many crimes including killing people and the same question can be asked as people like you say with the statement: Well Americans kill people too. Since both are bad the difference is one of them we can limit and correct, so guess which one. The OP was talking about the negative impact of about 160,000 immigrants to Sweden. Every country in EU that has had a large influx in middle east immigrants also have the highest sexual assaults per 100,000 woman too. And when I say high I'm saying like England is 130.96 per 100,000 for sexual assaults and 50.68 per 100,000 for rapes, so congrats on holding the record. Sweden is no. 2, then France, Germany etc. All of this has come about since the big EU immigration a few years ago. Countries like Poland that didn't immigrate the same way run around 1.4 per 100,000.

So I don't know really what to say. If England is the most dangerous place in EU for woman and you have no issue with it or do not see any correlation with the recent immigration then I guess you can keep on enjoying your life over there, good luck...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Admit it son your a racist Muslim hater that dont ken your arse from your elbow about much. x

Actually I lived in the Middle East a number of years and go back there all the time. I love Ramadan since it is like 30 days of Thanksgiving while I do not need to fast as they do. So here we are, this is where so many today go when they run out of points in their argument.

"You are a racist" You see people say that today because it is a way to deflect from the issue at hand. You call me a racist and then I need to defend that instead of the issue we are talking about. Its an easy out for simple minded people that is used too much today.

One of the biggest problems is people like you really do not have a clue to how life over there is really like. People like you have a tendency to imprint your own values, views and lifestyle on to them and say they are not so much different when the reality is they are vastly different. Notice I didn't say worst, I said vastly different... In those difference are a good deal of values and views that I would guarantee you are highly against and see as extremely backward, but you just do not see it with your limited experience and they bring those very hard set values and views with them, all of them, good and bad come with them with little desire to change. I'm sure over generations they will, but we are talking at the moment, problems of today, and it doesn't look good for England since it just happens to be the most dangerous place in EU for woman to live.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join