It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empire star involved in possible hate hoax?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I'd be interested in any links you may have proving any Trump supporters have fabricated faked hate crimes towards them; meanwhile if I had the inclination I could easily point you in the direction of Trump supporters being genuinely attacked.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
below is from left wing CNN. With all the cameras they have they would have at lest seen the perps walking around somewhere. This is attention seeking from an irrelevant hack. Same old blame whitey Trump story..

"The Streeterville neighborhood where the alleged attack occurred has a very high density of city and private surveillance cameras. As of 10 p.m. Tuesday, detectives canvassed and reviewed hundreds of hours of video and have now expanded the search area along the Chicago riverfront hoping to find video to be able to release a public description of the offenders," he said"
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

I'd be interested in any links you may have proving any Trump supporters have fabricated faked hate crimes towards them; meanwhile if I had the inclination I could easily point you in the direction of Trump supporters being genuinely attacked.

Well now you're moving the goalpost, insomuch as LSU's statement was about liberals (so the converse would be conservatives rather than specifically Trump supporters).

In that regard, here is the one that I can recall off the top of my head (and the most humorous if you ask me):

Ashley Todd

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The best you can offer is a decade-old event? Fake attacks meant to smear conservatives have been going on repeatedly over the last few years, with the most recent one (besides this one) being the Covington incident.

ETA: I see from the posts above that there doesn't seem to be any surveillance that corroborates the story.
edit on 30-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Doesnt really matter damage has already been done to enflame the left, lol they wouldnt believe a retraction if it was delivered by Stacy Abrams or Nancy now. Thats just how this crap works these days nobody checks nobody verifies LOL and nobody that posts an original post ever comes backs and retracts or apologize. Used to not be that way here on ATS, if you saw a breaking news post it was pretty damn sure it was happening. Now not so much.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The best you can offer is a decade-old event? Fake attacks meant to smear conservatives have been going on repeatedly over the last few years, with the most recent one (besides this one) being the Covington incident.

ETA: I see from the posts above that there doesn't seem to be any surveillance that corroborates the story.

That's not the point, and using timescale as deflection is a toothless diversion. The point is it's not exclusively the purview of one side or another, and to claim it as gospel merely illuminates ingrained bias. LSU claimed it was only liberals who did this, and I provided an example of a conservative who did the very thing.

Keep in mind that you and your conservative compatriots in this thread have already passed judgement before any evidence has come out to corroborate or refute your suspicions. I know this is a conspiracy forum, but isn't the motto 'Deny Ignorance', and isn't making assumptions without any data the opposite of that?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

That's not the point, and using timescale as deflection is a toothless diversion. The point is it's not exclusively the purview of one side or another, and to claim it as gospel merely illuminates ingrained bias. LSU claimed it was only liberals who did this, and I provided an example of a conservative who did the very thing.

Keep in mind that you and your conservative compatriots in this thread have already passed judgement before any evidence has come out to corroborate or refute your suspicions. I know this is a conspiracy forum, but isn't the motto 'Deny Ignorance', and isn't making assumptions without any data the opposite of that?

There is probably a 100 to 1 ratio of libs making up fake racist events to conservatives falsely claiming they were attacked by liberals.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

There is probably a 100 to 1 ratio of libs making up fake racist events to conservatives falsely claiming they were attacked by liberals.

Mind sharing the data that supports that, or is that just a gut feeling?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And isn't our system based upon "innocent until proven guilty" mean that the accuser MUST prove their allegations before a judgement is made of the accused? In this case, there is no proof of the allegations yet...so public outrage about MAGA hat wearers should be held in check. In addition, the actions of a few does NOT equate to the actions of the many.

edit on 1/30/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Mind sharing the data that supports that, or is that just a gut feeling?

Gut feeling based on general observation. I don't need a study to tell me it is raining. However, I am sure someone has studied it.

All you have to do is pay attention and look around. Heck, I live in a super liberal town of maybe 70,000 folks and we probably have two or three fake racist / homo incidents every year.

Like all these incidents, when you look at the facts, the cases look like BS from the start as they are so over the top. I say this as a black guy who grew up in the south in the 70s.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

And isn't our system based upon "innocent until proven guilty" mean that the accuser MUST prove their allegations before a judgement is made of the accused? In this case, there is no proof of the allegations yet...so public outrage about MAGA hat wearers should be held in check. In addition, the actions of a few does NOT equate to the actions of the many.

You are correct. Have I missed some official or legal actions taken against anyone in retaliation for this yet?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

And yet the first reply to your post to help confirm the bias that this case has been faked brings up a case from 31 years AGO, but hey that helps promote your spin on these events so its ok?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You are correct. Have I missed some official or legal actions taken against anyone in retaliation for this yet?

I guess you didn't read or comprehend my ENTIRE post? Especially where I said this quite clearly (which references PUBLIC responses).

so public outrage about MAGA hat wearers should be held in check. In addition, the actions of a few does NOT equate to the actions of the many.

Please don't cherry-pick my posts like so many do regarding these type of incidents (MAGA/Covington sound familiar?).

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The dude is an ACTOR...he is ACTING out this HOAX HATE CRIME!

And doing a really bad job at it too.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Would the criminally insane, patrol around late at night and do and say random violent stuff like that?

No, not at all, that's crazy talk.

At 2am, in -15 weather. the criminally insane arent patrolling anything.

Firstly, the cold weather only began today. When the attack happened the overnight temp was 7 degrees.

Second, are you expecting the insane to act rationally?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I honestly can't help wonder what the responses in this thread would be if it the person who was attacked was wearing a MAGA hat. I am pretty sure that it would not be a hoax, and that person would be looked at as a poor victim of the hate spewing from 'the left'.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SamWells

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Would the criminally insane, patrol around late at night and do and say random violent stuff like that?

No, not at all, that's crazy talk.

At 2am, in -15 weather. the criminally insane arent patrolling anything.

Firstly, the cold weather only began today. When the attack happened the overnight temp was 7 degrees.

Second, are you expecting the insane to act rationally?

1. It was 7 degrees ok? Still cold, but not impossibly cold.

2. Who said the attack was perpetrated by an insane person? Do you have any evidence?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimD350
I honestly can't help wonder what the responses in this thread would be if it the person who was attacked was wearing a MAGA hat. I am pretty sure that it would not be a hoax, and that person would be looked at as a poor victim of the hate spewing from 'the left'.

Since the ideal that a MAGA hat is a racist hate symbol IS a democratic fallacy, I imagine it would produce a different reaction at first. Yet, many on ATS would still nitpick out the details that make no sense in any logical reality ...setting their emotions aside.

I see this more often than not here...that is why I enjoy following these threads.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimD350

That generally is the case though, so nothing would be unusual. People getting attacked, denied service, etc while wearing a MAGA hat are a dime a dozen. Meanwhile, most of the media stories of some alleged racist attack generally turn out to be false.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I guess you didn't read or comprehend my ENTIRE post? Especially where I said this quite clearly (which references PUBLIC responses).

so public outrage about MAGA hat wearers should be held in check. In addition, the actions of a few does NOT equate to the actions of the many.

Please don't cherry-pick my posts like so many do regarding these type of incidents (MAGA/Covington sound familiar?).

I haven't cherry picked anything, it was just an honest question. I'm not sure how you can infer upon my words support for public outrage over those wearing MAGA hats (or how that directly relates to the alleged crime the OP references)......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join