It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empire star involved in possible hate hoax?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well someone's not telling the truth...

4:00 PM PT -- Chicago PD confirms to TMZ Jussie told them, in a follow-up interview, about the attackers yelling, "MAGA country."
They add Jussie still had the rope around his neck when he made contact with cops at 2:42 AM. Remember, the attack happened around 2 AM.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm??????

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

and the NAACP comes through and blames the president!

Maybe he was doing some kinky # and maybe got rolled for some cash by some 'hired' friends.

A 'friend' called about a 'friend'. EMS refused. Then drove himself to the hospital. If you had just been 'lynched' in the street would you not be screaming for officers to come to you?

Sorry, I really hope nothing actually happened but this is not adding up.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002019-01-29T21:48:15-06:000915 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Attack happened at 2am - contact w police at 242am noose still on his neck... just playing armchair detective but you're right it doesn't add up. this story is still developing and will be very interesting to see where it leads.
edit on 29-1-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here is the subway in question .

google street view

Notice the cameras (4 or 5) across the street and the traffic cam. Chicago has cameras everywhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Here is the subway in question .

google street view

Notice the cameras (4 or 5) across the street and the traffic cam. Chicago has cameras everywhere.

That is a fairly upscale area right off Michigan avenue. I have a hard time believing what he claimed happened over there even at 2am. And yes, there are cameras everywhere so unless he was in a dark alley, there should be some video evidence.

My guess he was in a dark alley and he was getting his butt beat but in a different way... hence the story he made up.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Makes you wonder at the mind of someone who hears of a possible crime and begins by doubting the best information source at present.

Slim chance it could be hoax. Major likelihood that it was, as reported.

Not surprising that a far left Stalinist gobbles up the narrative like a dutiful little comrade.

Extremely slim chance that it's true. I'd go so far as to say that there is no chance its true.

Let's see some evidence please.

Bleach stained clothing.
Video.
CCTV.

Something, anything because I won't take this guys word for it and I don't accept the media word on it. Evidence or shut up.

You would think after the Covington incident you meatballs would be a little more discerning in the pablum you lap up.

I have been called a Nazi and 'Right Wing' too.

I would classify myself as 'Middle Right'. I'm definitely a Capitalist. I have nothing to do with the Democratic Party, I'm not even a US citizen.

The truth is, I'm more driven by policies and decisive action, rather than who waves what flag - that is just immaterial waffle for consumption by the great unwashed idiocracy.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

4:00 PM PT -- Chicago PD confirms to TMZ Jussie told them, in a follow-up interview, about the attackers yelling, "MAGA country."
They add Jussie still had the rope around his neck when he made contact with cops at 2:42 AM. Remember, the attack happened around 2 AM.

And hasn't it been like 30-40 below zero??????

And these dudes are just hang in around outside looking for a victim?????

In 40 below weather...........

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
roflol cops say they can't see anything on multiple videos 🤣

dumb-bells can't even make a pathetic fake/hoax hold up for more than a few hours 🤣

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And hasn't it been like 30-40 below zero??????

And these dudes are just hang in around outside looking for a victim?????

In 40 below weather...........

Nah, those temps are just starting tonight. It is about -6 right now. It was actually about 30 degrees yesterday.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I've stayed in that area for business......it's nice. I wouldn't think there would be that kind of thing going down there. I remember walking around very late in the Summer with my wife and I wasn't worried and I grew up in Detroit. Chicago has some really great areas. I remember commented to her how many cameras there were in Chicago.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Oh imagine that, the entire cast came out for HRC - shocking hellogiggles.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Read the account of the attack on BBC earlier and my first thoughts were it was complete bull#. It's to clichéd and planned. I would be very surprised if this incident checks out.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Dont get hung up on the minutiae. Lol

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I knew better than to give anything from Gateway Pundit a click, but I wanted to see where they got the MAGA thing. I had seen this reported today multiple times on TV, both from the MSM and local news, and there was no mention of anything MAGA related on any tv report that I saw. They were reporting on this happening nationally before anything MAGA related had been revealed.

Now in the time since this happened, the Chicago PD has come back and said that in a supplementary interview he did mention the hats and stuff. Chicago PD has also confirmed that they have video of Smollett in the area at the time he claimed this happening. They are searching for surveillance footage that could exist of the incident.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Would the criminally insane, patrol around late at night and do and say random violent stuff like that?

No, not at all, that's crazy talk.

At 2am, in -15 weather. the criminally insane arent patrolling anything.
edit on 30-1-2019 by SamWells because: Moved my quote.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Its possible, its just implausible.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Anecdotal evidence isnt helpful in this case. Some guy once yelled at you? Therefore racism is possible? Ok?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Attack happened at 2am - contact w police at 242am noose still on his neck... just playing armchair detective but you're right it doesn't add up. this story is still developing and will be very interesting to see where it leads.

I know if I was attacked and had a noose placed around my neck, the very first thing I would do is remove the noose! There is no way that any sane person would leave a noose on their neck. This action not taken screams hoax!

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Every hoax that we hear about always involves a liberal trying to play victim.

This is a joke right?

The projection is strong in this thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I know if I was attacked and had a noose placed around my neck, the very first thing I would do is remove the noose! There is no way that any sane person would leave a noose on their neck. This action not taken screams hoax!

Exactly what I'm thinking. It's basically an involuntary reflex, he's going to immediately take off the noose as soon as he can. The only way it's still there an hour later is if Smollett wants it to be there.

I'm sticking to my guns. This is all way too "Hollywood" to pass the smell test.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join