It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think both Q and Trump always complaining about RR has been disinfo.

They had to have someone that appeared impartial in place during the Mueller investigation.
ss
I still think it will be a problem for him to leave before it's done.

All hell will break lose.

Hopefully it's coming to a close quick.

The redline to not cross and all that jazz.

I believe they both know when it is coming to a close. RR has baggage and knows he will have to answer questions to congress at some point.

I suspect he has already spoken to the OIG.

Honestly, what is going on now is second only to JFK. Watergate pales.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It makes no difference. They hold the keys. Do you think that the chicken farmer cares what the chickens believe?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I believe that every human being has committed a crime at some point in their lives.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

How many people do you know that have survived 3 separate types of cancer?

Does anyone really think she is "free" from the cancer?

lol she probably has DARPA as her 'medical team'

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FataMorgana
Is that just your interpretation or can you link me to more information that clearly defines the difference between a full and partial coup? It's seems that a full coup is more or less exactly what is overthrown that requires it to be successful.

There really are no hard definitions. If you look at wiki you see that it wasn't until 2016 that a study tried to establish 4 types.

A 2016 study categorizes coups into four possible outcomes:[17]

* Failed coup
* No regime change, such as when a leader is illegally shuffled out of power without changing the identity of the group in power or the rules for governing
* Replacement of incumbent dictatorship with another
* Ouster of the dictatorship followed by democratization (also called "democratic coups")[21]

Full or partial would just be adjectives invoking their common use.

Those categories are completely arbitrary, and frankly pretty pointless. A coup is, by definition, something extraordinary (not just an election). The use of the 25th amendment would definitely qualify if they tried to invoke it improperly. The amendment was intended to provide for a case where the president is physically or mentally incapacitated; trying to invoke it just because you don't like the president's politics or decisions is improper, and could fairly be called a coup attempt. For that matter, even impeachment proceedings could be considered a coup if there are no grounds for it. Impeachment is intended for cases where the president has committed crimes; again it is not intended as a way to remove a guy because you don't like him, so trying to use it as such would constitute a coup.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

True, and the main point I think alot of us are missing is that....ITS NOT THE FBI's JOB TO EVEN CONSIDER PURSUING THE 25TH AMENDMENT! That is the job of Congress. It is so far above and beyond the job description of the Acting FBI Dir and the Deputy AG to even be talking about stuff like this that it is silly. That is the treasonous part, IMO.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
20 minutes to RBG conformation or not

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Do they show SCOTUS like they do Congress live on CSPAN, etc? Just curious if there will be someplace to tune in and see if she joins the court...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

IDK

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Not seeing any reports heralding the triumphant return of the Notorious RBG. Did she show up or not?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's being reported on Twitter for what it's worth. No pictures of course.

I don't believe it one bit.

www.buzzfeednews.com...

edit on 19-2-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Before the next Q deluge of drops start I'll post this...

Q2782
According to the article, you’ll realize they’ve all inter-married for weath, power and influence - COLLUSION - conflicts of interest.

Q2782 graphic filename [7D41C3B5-45E7-41C7-B5B4-DE94E77998DB] WL search results in a Hillary email regarding 'Katie Jacobs Stanton' who left the State Dept back in 2010.

She is the CMO of Color Genomics* - a population genomics technology company. Prior to her role at Color, Stanton was the Vice President of Global Media at Twitter. She worked at Twitter from July 2010 through January 2016. Stanton sits on the Board of Directors for Vivendi* and Time.

In January 2010 she was appointed the Special Advisor to the Office of Innovation at the U.S. State Department, where she made extensive use of Twitter. Previously, Barack Obama appointed her to the newly created Director of Citizen Participation position. Stanton is a veteran of Google, where her work has included Google Moderator, Google Finance, and the Open Social initiative. Previously, she was a producer for Yahoo! Finance.

source

*Vivendi is a French mass media conglomerate headquartered in Paris. It has an extremely long history with many tentacles of mass media control on a GLOBAL scale. I posted alittle about 3-4 months ago and ATS has several threads. The company has activities in music, television, film, video games, book publishing, and telecommunications industries, plus tickets and video hosting services.

On September 25, 2018, the NIH awarded Color funding for the 'All of Us Research program'. On September 27, 2018, Color added a new health area, medication response, to analyze genes associated with commonly prescribed medications, and report on how those genes can influence how individuals process and respond to those medications.

Jill Hagenkord former president of '23andMe' became the Chief Medical Officer.
Color Genomics

Given the cast of characters and companies involved this is another deep rabbit hole of many connections.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
New Q:

[TOPIC: TAXPAYER THEFT]
INSIDER vs OUTSIDER
RETAIN CONTROL vs. LOSE CONTROL
Kennedy was an outsider [assassinated]
Reagan was an outsider [assassination attempt]
POTUS is an outsider [CLAS HIGH]
How much money (CASH) was sent by the FED to Iraq (Iraq War)?
www.theguardian.com...📁
www.reuters.com...📁
www.cnbc.com...📁
How much money (CASH) was confiscated from the Iraq Central Bank?
www.ozy.com...📁
[Example – not intended for PUBLIC awareness]
www.nytimes.com...📁
If it worked in IRAQ, why not replicate in IRAN?
How much money (CASH) was sent to IRAN?
www.foxnews.com...📁
Who controls the distribution of funds?
Who accounts for the funds?
Who has access to the funds?
Who ‘really’ has access to the funds?
Do funds return in the form of political donations?
Do funds return in the form of massive donations to ‘FOUNDATIONS’ and/or ‘INSTITUTES’?
Do funds return in the form of offshore bank accounts for future payments/payoffs?
Replicate: Environment (‘Green’), AID assist, etc.
NO HONEST CONTROL IN PLACE.
NO CHECKS & BALANCES IN PLACE.
NO SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE.
Threat of an OUTSIDER becoming PRESIDENT?
LOSS OF CONTROL?
www.youtube.com...📁
“Trillions of dollars at stake.”
"Controlled by group of special interests."
"Illusion of democracy."
[Welcome to the Real World]
WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO RIGHT THE WRONGS.
WE, THE PEOPLE, MUST RECLAIM WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS.
WE MUST RISE.
WE MUST FIGHT.
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
All I've seen so far this morning is stock pics of RBG and commentary she is there. Apparently the SCOTUS has a light schedule today, hearing 2 cases and then will meet again next week. Not on C-span 1 , have some academic discussing sanctions. C-span 2 is discussing the " Role of Press " in politics......sooooo IDK ??

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Are those assumptions out of the question?

A 70 year old american business tycoon born into money has no dirt.......sure.

Until q post about trumps past I will assume he/they/it doesn't care.

Trump has been under the spotlight for decades and not much except for infidelities and some lawsuits and business dealings have been found.

So all the Republicans in the primary, the DNC and Clinton and Fusion GPS and the Intelligence Community and the Mueller probe hasn't found out more dirt and you think there is more?

The evidence we have seen hasn't borne that out.

Trump's not perfect nor an angel, but he is hardly the Devil or Hitler.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Good Gawd!!

Take time to read all the links. You will be sickened to your core.

ETA: As I read all the links, I kept seeing the face of GW at GHWB's funeral.

edit on 19-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
It's theft. Billions of dollars of US funds have been embezzled, laundered through various ME locations, and returned to US politicians in the form of "campaign donations" and other such nonsense.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I knew Obama had ulterior motives when he shipped all that cash to Iran...no follow-up oversight, no way to trace it, no way to document where it went afterwards. Now, we find out Bush did the same thing in Iraq. No wonder Bush and Obama are so kissy-kissy with each other. They ALL make me sick to my stomach.

President Trump may not be a perfect man, but he is perfect for what we need to clean this Swamp up. I believe he is a good man and loves this country, and The People. He is fighting for us and we have to fight for him.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Makes you wonder what was the real reason for the wars in Iraq (both times).

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Q 2808
"Calm before the storm"

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 46b9f4 No.5265025 📁
Feb 19 2019 12:09:09 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Thank you, Patriot.
Q

edit on 19-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join