It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
New Q.

2803 bombs away

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 809f7f No.5257078
Feb 18 2019 23:25:17 (EST)
Look for ‘Placeholder’ updates @ /PatriotsFight
Indictments, arrests, and DECLAS will force WW coverage.
Leaks, bribery, collusion re: media will force resignations w/ follow up criminal prosecution.
Q
😎

Well now, is this not interesting?

So the good stuff is coming first to those who patiently waited?

Well done Q.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Patriot watch: 8ch dot net/patriotsfight/res/440.html

Which I assume will populate the placeholders - Q2489, 2487 - 2481.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Q 2804

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 809f7f No.5257446 📁
Feb 18 2019 23:39:48 (EST)
>>5257078
[First Placeholders]
OIG report, DECLAS, other released facts re: 18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES.
Q

edit on 18-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ever put a jigsaw puzzle together....one of those really big ones with a couple thousand pieces?

After a few days, you have bits and pieces connected, then, one day, voila! There it is! You've got the picture.

This is what this is beginning to feel like.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Tonight:
twitter.com...

[JC]

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I have never seen such collusion or cooperation between MSM, Dems, DOJ, FBI. It's so...UNUSUAL!

That was exactly my point. Just because people are now aware of it doesn't mean that that isn't the way it has always been.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The Plan is ginormous, huge, unfathomable. DECLAS is part, one Keystone if you will.

Hate to be that guy but you need to wake up. You are going to die and when you do things will be pretty much the same as they have always been.

Sure technology moves in great bounds but I doubt anyone alive today is going to see any type of utopia.

Who has access to the reset button and how far back will pushing it put humanity?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Re: Ruthy-boo being alive -- what's that about "deepfake" videos that's been reported on lately? I haven't watched the video of her, but just thought I'd refresh the idea. Probably not the case at all, but still. Ever since I saw the technology to manipulate videos in real time -- I find it hard to trust any videos.

For a refresher of what I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What were the "place holders" Q inserted late last year in his posts? I saw them but didn't (and still don't) understand what their purpose is/was.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I still think there is more to come from El Chapo and company.

Whitaker visiting the trial as it came to a close.

NXIVM peeps whistleblowers regarding the Arizona mafia and all the big gov reps down in the south.

They all have to be involved or know.

There is a WHOLE LOT of redacted stuff from El Chapo's trial and even parts of warrants are redacted hiding info from NXIVM defendants due to upcoming ...stuff.

It's all connected.

Then I also think Feinstein connects it to China. Well I am sure it's not just her.

Everybody knows the C_A always ran drugs, and people too apparently, somebody had to be sanctioning all of it. It would need to look like higher ups didn't know. They knew.

We all knew, didn't we?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Ever put a jigsaw puzzle together....one of those really big ones with a couple thousand pieces?
After a few days, you have bits and pieces connected, then, one day, voila! There it is! You've got the picture.
This is what this is beginning to feel like.

Thanks to Q, we've seen the big picture for over a year now. What we need is LEGAL ACTION(s) initiated.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Scroll up.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Tonight:
twitter.com...

[JC]

Have you ever heard/seen a U.S. President say/write the word "Bathroom" in any of his communications?

The Tweet you referenced is ANOTHER Trump "first".

So Refreshing to have a REAL PERSON in charge of our country!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

.....And, he used it with 'Leakin' James Comey'. You really have to love this president's sense of humor when he's talking to us, the people.

(Not everybody "gets" him.)

edit on 18-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Haven't seen this mentioned but in the coincidence department, Q posted 3 times just prior each time to Trump posting. 3 times within 35 seconds or less of Trump posting. I saw this on redditt.

Pretty interesting coincidence?

Here are the time stamps for the Q posts and Trump tweets written out.

Q Posts at Feb 17 2019 at 13:28:46 (ET)

Donald Trump Tweets at Feb 17 2019 13:28:57 (ET)

Q Posts 11 seconds before Trump

Q Posts at Feb 17 2019 13:29:07

Donald Trump Tweets at Feb 17 2019 13:29:40 (ET)

Q posts 33 seconds before Trump

Q Posts at Feb 17 2019 18:44:38

Donald Trump Tweets at Feb 17 2019 18:45:13

Q posts 35 seconds before Trump

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Scroll up.

I did. What I am asking is what is a "place-holder" as Q uses the word?

I'm trying to figure out why making those items (OIG Report, DeClas, etc.) "place-holders", is generating so much excitement in Q circles tonight.

People out there in cyberspace are thrilled, but don't say why they are so excited. Only stuff like, "It's happening!". Well..why are they saying that?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Could the Corinthia Hotel in London be the meeting place/destination of the Team that went to London that we saw in the Q Photos? I believe, Page, Strzok and even Comey?

When I hear it's Maltese owned, I immediately think Spy / Covert actions. It could be a chain of hotels similar to the ones in John Wick. Maybe that's my tinfoil hat working too hard.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

.....And, he used it with 'Leakin' James Comey'. You really have to love this president's sense of humor when he's talking to us, the people.

(Not everybody "gets" him.)

Yeah..I thought that combo of Bathroom and Leakin Comey was funny too. Contrary to what CNN always promotes, President Trump is rarely bent out of shape. He's acting just like someone would who has been shown the future, and plans to have some fun (and make enemies heads explode) while fulfilling his destiny.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Placeholders - Q2489, 2487 - 2481.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Rosenstein is leaving...

twitter.com...

Huge. Barr controls Muller investigation such as it is at this point. Though Q's conversation review suggest he is unaware of the darker aspects of the effort and from the dialogue Mueller is not allowed to expose it even to Barr.

RR leaves when he is about to be exposed via FISA app. DECLAS

Cranky, as dirty as RR may be, I have been wondering of late if he revealed to POTUS what the FBI was doing.

Considering the good relationship DJT has always proclaimed and the fact he continued with that line after the initial revelation about wearing a wire, gives one pause to consider what might be true.

in the latest McCabe reveal, McC said RR brought up the Coup and suggested wearing a wire but otherwise he (McC( doesn't recall how any of the conversation came up.

The original revelation said that RR said, "What, you want me to wear a wire".

In McC interview he claimed he didn't know how it came up so who was RR asking the question of?

McCabe is trying to sell a book. He needs money. And he is trying to influence public opinion ahead of the story.

The truth may be somewhere in between.

edit on 18-2-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join