It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FataMorgana

originally posted by: daskakik

When you say "existing government" do you mean all three branches, or just the part that's needed to ensure a successful coup? What is the difference?

In the US, a full coup would include all three branches and even getting rid of the constitution.

A partial coup could be getting rid of both president and vice-president or congress.

Is that just your interpretation or can you link me to more information that clearly defines the difference between a full and partial coup? It's seems that a full coup is more or less exactly what is overthrown that requires it to be successful.

UTFSE and look it up yourself.

Why "should" anyone do it for you? ... stop being Lazy

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"Start at the beginning" in Q proofs on QMap. Look at proof for drop #5 [Follow the Money, it's the Key 5
29 Oct 2017 - 12:47:18 PM] which ties into Nancy's flight being cancelled]

There may be more.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Are those assumptions out of the question?

"assumptions" are always out of the question IF you want Truth

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
19 Feb 2019 - 3:02:27 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...

Yesterday I said to watch the McCabe tour, it is the beginning of the DECLAS - the seeding of the events to come.

Today J DeG says "what you saw last night on 60 minutes coupled with Mr. McCabe's new book was a SIGNED CONFESSION."

Q dropped leaked information will be coming...

RR is leaving...

Barr is in, Whit stays...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
19 Feb 2019 - 3:02:27 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...

Yesterday I said to watch the McCabe tour, it is the beginning of the DECLAS - the seeding of the events to come.

Today J DeG says "what you saw last night on 60 minutes coupled with Mr. McCabe's new book was a SIGNED CONFESSION."

Q dropped leaked information will be coming...

RR is leaving...

Barr is in, Whit stays...

Absolutely. This is prepping the general public for when declas finally happens. I wonder if it might be part of McCabe's "penance" in exchange for leniency? The MSM cannot deny what Trump declassifies when Andrew McCabe has already gone on the media and admitted to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, interesting new Tweet from George Papadapalous:

twitter.com...

Once the Italian government shares exactly what it knows about the months between March-July 2016, for the sake of their relationship with the United States, the word “coup” will actually be a euphemism for what really transpired. An astonishing story yet to be revealed.

The Italians have not come up much in all of this.....what did Italy do? What do they know?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

The answer is very clear and easy..........

If you have a half coup your chickens will run wild all over the place.

edit on Tue Feb 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I remember someone claiming that Josef Mifsud (the Maltese guy) is now in hiding in Italy. Assuming he's under government protection (which seems likely), then probably the Italian government knows more about the Steele Dossier business than it would care to admit to.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Nice! The "Themes:Money" tag, follow the money leads right to present day Q drops. 90 drops in all.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I too remember something along those lines regards to Mifsud. Papadop's wife Simona Mangiante probably knows more.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I remember someone claiming that Josef Mifsud (the Maltese guy) is now in hiding in Italy. Assuming he's under government protection (which seems likely), then probably the Italian government knows more about the Steele Dossier business than it would care to admit to.

Hmmmmm, interesting. Papadap also has been talking about a "Dragon FISA" which is supposedly a completely separate sketchy FISA warrant for another investigation that is linked with all this, but is still classified. Have we discussed the Dragon FISA around here yet?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CanadianMason

It makes no difference. They hold the keys. Do you think that the chicken farmer cares what the chickens believe?

He might if they became concsious and aware of his corruption and had the ability to turn on him in full numerical force!

Sounds like a very bad B movie in the horror genre.....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CanadianMason

I believe that every human being has committed a crime at some point in their lives.

May I ask how you have come to that conclusion?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

McCabe's second stop on his book tour with with NBC News today. He reportedly leaked classified information during that interview also.

One key item is how he told the Republican led Congress that he was going to investigate president Donald Trump for treason, and they went along with it.

McCabe will be interviewed on CNN tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern.
edit on 2/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Those categories are completely arbitrary, and frankly pretty pointless.

That was my point. It was one study that tried to establish these categories. IRL coups are usually complete regime changes.

A coup is, by definition, something extraordinary (not just an election).

If you want to water it down, which is what is being done. All I'm saying is that when that is done it doesn't have the impact that the person using it wants it to have. Just like calling a few thousand immigrants applying for asylum an invasion. The words being used to fear monger do not apply.
edit on 19-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
He might if they became concsious and aware of his corruption and had the ability to turn on him in full numerical force!

But is he even being corrupt?

Whenever someone says the real controllers are not even earthly they seem to get a particular kind of respect but if that is true then what are the woke going to hit them with?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The answer is very clear and easy..........

If you have a half coup your chickens will run wild all over the place.

There's no such thing as a "half coup".

Hypothetically, if there are ten parts (or people) to a government, and only three of those parts (or people) represent what has to be overthrown in order for those attempting the coup to be successful, then doing so would be considered a "full" coup, since that style of governing was completely overthrown and became another.

The term "partial coup" yields 1,250 results (Google), which is pretty sad, and is only mentioned once on Wikipedia's "List of [more than a couple hundred] coups d'état and coup attempts by country". Upon further inspection, that one mention doesn't even make sense since De Gaulle remained in power, even when opposed by Mendès-France and Savary.

This will be my last post about coups.

ETA: a reply to: daskakik

But if 3 are overthrown and the style of governing remains the same then what is it called?

What if, in the case of the US, the bill of rights is removed but the consititution remains what is that called?

Once again, you are describing outcomes.

edit on 19-2-2019 by FataMorgana because: added

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hypothetically, if there are ten parts (or people) to a government, and only three of those parts (or people) represent that which is needed to be overthrown in order for those attempting the coup to be successful, then doing so would be considered a "full" coup, since that style of governing was completely overthrown and became another.

The term "partial coup" yields 1,250 results (Google), which is pretty sad, and is only mentioned once on Wikipedia's "List of [more than a couple hundred] coups d'état and coup attempts by country". Upon further inspection, that one mention doesn't even make sense since De Gaulle remained in power, even when opposed by Mendès-France and Savary.

This will be my last post about coups.

But if 3 are overthrown and the style of governing remains the same then what is it called?

What if, in the case of the US, the bill of rights is removed but the consititution remains what is that called?

We use words in groups to describe these types of differences.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So this is interesting....not sure how much I believe it, but interesting none the less:

archive.is...

This is someone who claims to be a former spook, with intimate knowledge of Q, the Trump admin, and everything else really.

Hint: He says its Kushner

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join