It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Who is really managing her care?

Aliens.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care?

Something is going on with Ruthie.
Something is 'really' going on with Ruthie.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

12:22 Time Stamp

There is a reason he caps "C" in Country and now I cannot remember why...

Q#1222

Think public & private Twitter accounts.
They all have them.
These people are stupid.
We have it all.
Q

I think this meshes up pretty nicely.

TWITTER IS SECRETLY HOLDING ONTO DELETED DIRECT MESSAGES

Delhi-based researcher Karan Saini discovered long-ago deleted messages when he downloaded an archive of his data from Twitter, including messages sent to accounts that have since been deactivated.

"DMs are never 'deleted' – rather only witheld from appearing in the UI," Saini wrote on Twitter. "The archive geature lets you view these DMs, as well as any others with now suspended, or deactivated users."

Twitter's terms state that log data – which includes information like IP address, browser type and operating system – is kept for a maximum of 18 months, though this does not encompass private data like direct messages.

I'm not sure what the big deal is, the NSA doesn't delete anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Rothschild couple covered in gold ?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes that's it and I always think the Y heads refers to family crests with stags but not sure...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes, that is who I had in mind from Q 194. Check out this vid

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Rosenstein is leaving...

twitter.com...

Look at the last 3 articles written by Rosenstein's replacement, Jeffrey Rosen.

Here: twitter.com...

edit on 2/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I hear ya. All the big platform crooks save it all. Regarding the "C" in Country always being capitalized, you might be thinking of this POTUS tweet.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think that may have inspired the glass door design for the X-files Episode "The field where I died".

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

You must have been a bigger X-files fan than I to have remembered, though that episode was a blockbuster. I had to look it up.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Who is really managing her care?

Aliens.

We're taking bets on whether Ruth Ginsburg will show up for S.C. oral arguments tomorrow, as being reported.

ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You assume two things:

1) That there is dirt on Trump; and

2) That Q has not looked for that dirt.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
New Q.

edit on 18-2-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
New Q.

Q is asking us to figure out What has happened since message #2681 (Feb 9th) was posted.

One thing for sure is: "Barr Installed". What else?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Rosenstein is leaving...

twitter.com...

Huge. Barr controls Muller investigation such as it is at this point. Though Q's conversation review suggest he is unaware of the darker aspects of the effort and from the dialogue Mueller is not allowed to expose it even to Barr.

RR leaves when he is about to be exposed via FISA app. DECLAS

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

They should have coded in the head drop.

Now the clone will have to practice that day and night for weeks!

The cloning issue is a bit more complicated then doing a "duplicate" of the current state. No new clones at the moment, so only old clones based on previous formats. Not as easy as "hey if they.... how come...?" Like saying "hey if I can buy a new car today how come I can't get my 50 year old Ford entirely remodeled today too?" Ignorance to the process.

link   
a reply to: daskakik

Politics is, indeed, an agressive arena - as usual - but, obvious to many (not all, obviously), this current American political arena appears unusually agressive. It's not the first time in American history that things have been at a feverish pitch of lunacy but it has never been so blatantly obvious to so many regular working folks all around the world. I have never seen such collusion or cooperation between MSM, Dems, DOJ, FBI. It's so...UNUSUAL!

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

I hear ya. All the big platform crooks save it all. Regarding the "C" in Country always being capitalized, you might be thinking of this POTUS tweet.

I think you nailed the "C" question.

That was Cranky who inquired about that.

Hmmmmm. Nah, couldn't be a shout out.

I'm just going to leave this article here. It looks like some News outlets outside the US have really been digging into the US goverement involvement with drug trade.

U.S. Government and Top Mexican Drug Cartel Exposed as Partners

According to the agency’s inspector general, the CIA was indeed working with traffickers but received a “waiver” from the Justice Department purporting to allow the government crime spree to remain secret. More recently, a Mexican official accused the CIA of “managing” the global drug trade.

The Mexican investigation follows decades of explosive revelations and accusations, many documented by The New American, suggesting that Washington, D.C., plays a crucial role in facilitating the international drug trade.

This looks like an ongoing investigation by this journalist...capital J journalist.

Haven't had a chance to dig into the links within the article.

link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
New Q.

2803 bombs away

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 809f7f No.5257078
Feb 18 2019 23:25:17 (EST)
Look for ‘Placeholder’ updates @ /PatriotsFight
Indictments, arrests, and DECLAS will force WW coverage.
Leaks, bribery, collusion re: media will force resignations w/ follow up criminal prosecution.
Q
😎

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Consider the efforts - on all fronts, to keep the enslaved controlled, and the depth it has taken hold of the minds of those afflicted, something huge will/must be introduced.
…...
DECLAS:::::
DJT's recent tweets about a concerted FBI Coup is justification for release this and more. "When?" Time is not the issue here, but the collectives ability to handles the event enough to manifest -

Yes, I think something huge will be needed to get the public on board.

But is a coup attempt on the POTUS big enough, even if proven beyond a doubt? I sincerely think there is a significant segment of the US population that just would not care.

So, I guess my point is that the coup attempt alone is not enough to motivate the population, it has to be linked to the darkest of crimes it was meant to cover up. There has to be an emotional reaction, because the intellect of many people is just not engaged.

I know it is one thing to prove a coup attempt took place, and another thing entirely to prove the reason that it was done. But I think if the other dark crimes are revealed in the same time frame as the coup attempt, people will be able to make the connection for themselves.

Cim, I fully agree with you. For manny it will make little sense, let alone little difference in their opinion of DJT - "any means necessary... end justifies the means."

The difference here is the DELAS will create a wave of Q aware and Qsters energy - several hundred million WW are Q aware. This will happen in an instant (the panic is over this - cannot be stopped though) and this energy wave will in turn drop the, for lack of a better word, antidote into our creation moment.

The Plan is ginormous, huge, unfathomable. DECLAS is part, one Keystone if you will.

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join