It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Recently had Contact and Have Video Evidence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I didn't post it to Facebook. It was a facebook livestream. I was livestreaming when they appeared.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think the video is interesting. I don't know what it is. I've seen a very similar thing while walking my dog late at night last summer. It's mesmerizing to watch. The dog and I just stood there in the field for a long time watching. He was also very interested. He never made a sound. Just sat quietly and watched.

I wish there were more posts like this. I like having the current events and political posts, but posts like this is why I am here.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
With all the new technology it does make it harder to discern true or fake but, UFO's are still very real.
Thanks for posting, I say Aliens

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The Contact was 12 days earlier, I went on their interdimensional ship. I met extraterrestrial beings.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Me too!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

You say it was mesmerising. Did you notice a change in your state of consciousness? These experiences are usually associated with feeling of deep peace, euphoria, an electric feeling, static in the air, time stands still. It is a strange experience. Most of my sightings have involved a powerful shift of consciousness.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

I quit all UFO research between 2002 and 2005 and threw out
all of my notes.Whenever you have missing time,have yourself
checked for implants.See if there is someway you can be scanned.
I also suggest contacting any UFO group specializing in abductee
cases.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: redzi0n

The Contact was 12 days earlier, I went on their interdimensional ship. I met extraterrestrial beings.

Inter-dimensional ship,they were not extraterrestrials,very dangerous inter-dimensional
entities that pass themselves off as extraterrestrials.Get scanned as soon as possible.
Were you under the influence of any type of drugs or alcohol before contact?
edit on 17-10-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

What prompted you to do that?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, that is the video we want.

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

What prompted you to do that?

I learned that the UFO occupants are the fallen angels.Very
dangerous and very evil beyond human imagination.Not
something to be taken very lightly either.

link   

One of the beings I met was of the Mayan Breakaway civilisation that Corey Goode speaks of.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Some of them are. Not these though. They are high frequency love/light beings! I've never experienced so much love and peace in my life!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
theyahyel.com...

I see this is a 'channeled' thing.

And you can join (what appears to be) a 'cult'

and give them your money, etc.

Kev

PS:

ibid.

also known according to Bashar's people, as the Shalanaya.

edit on 17-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

I'm not sure we're ready for that yet!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

Light beings like the Ashtar Command?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

One of the "side effect's" of extraterrestrrial Contact is massively increase psychic ability. Channeling love/light beings to serve humanity, whilst generating an income so I can focus on this full time... It's a win - win situation for all. I no longer have to work for a corrupt corporation that's destroying the planet. I can offfer a service that helps the planet. People benefit from the channeling. And I can focus full time on spreading this message that is of the upmost importance for the survival of humanity.

Perhaps you think I would be better off working at McDonalds for minimum wage and watching the planet die?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thanks, I had an experience while camping at age 18. Looking for firewood at sunset I saw a blue object that had no physical borders. It appeared to be changing shape constantly. I would guess it was 1/2 mile away, I was in a slight clearing close to a small falloff. I walked closer to the edge (falloff) to get a full view and I was instantly filled with a sense of grief. Like I had witnessed something horrible. I watched it for probably 30 more seconds before it became unbearable, then walked (ran) back to camp. My friends thought I was joking so I let it go, didn't sleep all night and have had maybe a dozen dreams since. mid 30's now

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

One of the "side effect's" of extraterrestrrial Contact is massively increase psychic ability. Channeling love/light beings to serve humanity, whilst generating an income so I can focus on this full time... It's a win - win situation for all. I no longer have to work for a corrupt corporation that's destroying the planet. I can offfer a service that helps the planet. People benefit from the channeling. And I can focus full time on spreading this message that is of the upmost importance for the survival of humanity.

Perhaps you think I would be better off working at McDonalds for minimum wage and watching the planet die?

Since you asked me, I think you would be better off, if you went back to school or got an honest job,
and then worked on your critical thinking stills,

so that you could HELP SAVE EARTH..

and the first step of being able to do that..

would be to learn to think clearly and rationally and not to turn yourself over to
some cult.

That's my very heartfelt advice, since again, you asked for it.

Many years ago.. I was a member of 2 different cults.. I can spot one a mile away.

Kev

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join