It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Recently had Contact and Have Video Evidence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi everyone, it's nice to be back after such a long time! 7 years and my accounts still active!

On September 11th 2018 I had a missing time experience in my local forest, (of which I now have partial recall). Before the missing time I shifted into an exhilarating multidimensional state. When I came back to consciousness I was swarmed by fighter jets.

12 days later on the Equinox, Sep 23rd, I was facebook livestreaming when they showed up and flashed us live on camera several times. The main sighting starts at 15:15. Watch the whole video if you want to understand the context.

Any questions fire away!

Facebook Live Video: www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

7 years is a long time. A lot has changed.

Hate to tell you but these days ALL video reports are summarily dismissed as CGI on ATS anymore.

It is what it is.

You'll notice there's a real paucity of UFO OP's and that 's because there's a crew that shows up to debunk any evidence offered.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

i don't have time at the moment to watch the video. can you tell us a bit more about it?
what can we expect to see?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Hi Tony thanks for the reply! I don't think this can be written off as CGI. As there's too much context and interaction between the sighting and the comments from the livestreamers. It would be too complicated to pull of a CGI hoax like this lining up all the facebook livestreamers comments and everything.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Neat. I had to mute the video ASAP some guy wouldn't stop talking.

Skipped to 15:15

Nice orbital reflections, man made satellite, case closed in my book.

I could show you Yahyel every night if you live in the Northern hemisphere.

Face south after dusk. Look up about 50-75 degrees. Wait 90 minutes.

If three iridium flares is Yahyel, that should work every time.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Hi Subfab. I start recording because I see an unusual bright light flying over. I write it off initially as a bright satellite. But on watching the video I notice there are 2 lights flying in Tandem at the same speed. Very unusual for satellites. So looking back I think these were probably craft too. At some point in the video prior to the main sighting loads of owls start hooting.

At 15:15 a bright light appears that flashes us in very random patterns. I can't think of anything that flashes like this.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I quit Facebook a long time ago and when I clicked the link
it shows your name.Do you really want everyone knowing
your real name here?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Hi, I've never seen anything that flashes like this, can you post a link to an example video?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I have no fear

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It Uranus.
Case closed.
Oops, forgot sarcasm icon for those serious types.

edit on 17-10-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Swamp Gas! Case Closed. Haha

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I'll just go get my own footage, this evening. It's not really hard to watch for sat observational reflections. There are whole amateur astronomy clubs that specialize in these sorts of video.

So, in a few hours.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Surely the internet should be swarming with such footage if it's so common?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Swamp gas in the UK, no that there is funny. Although some of the new citra hops can have the same effect.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You did not have "Contact." You saw some "Nocturnal Lights," the lowest item on the Hynek Scale.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Oh it reminds me my first and so far the only sighting I had which happened almost 20 years ago.
Haters gonna dismiss you saying those are drones. Sadly the more technology progress the less we can prove.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I watch the video there’s nothing to confirm either way but it is a tad odd .

Why did you post on Facebook first?

Shame on you.

If you had posted it here first and it does turn out to be something. ATS would have gotten a lot of publicity .

( half joking )
edit on 17-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Not swamp gas,you were dreaming,it was all a dream and when I
snap my fingers,you will awake...

If this is true,I suggest having your self scanned for any implants
or checking your self for any unexplained scars. I can't watch your
video because I quit Facebook.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So i've done a bit of research and it seems that Iridium flares only flash once? Not several times? And it's always smooth and controlled. Nothing like the random patterns we see in my video. I can't find any Iridium flare videos that look anything like this footage. Perhaps someone can find a Iridium video that looks like my footage?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I had this same experience in 2009 and a lump appeared behind my left ear after the experience. This time a similar but much smaller (almost a pimple) mark appeared on my left cheek. Both lumps are where the bone is closest to the skin. I wondered if they may be implants. Do you know if the implants are often inserted into bone in these sort of areas?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join