It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Recently had Contact and Have Video Evidence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

If someone wants baseless delusions confirmed, they'd be much further ahead
joining a mainstream religion and going to church for fellowship.. not posting
on ATS.

Kev

Nice random attack on religion, lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So, from reading sounds like the video is #.

Personally I would never click on a facebook link, yt man if you want a wider audience but its whatever I guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

on ATS.

Kev

It wasn't an attack.
Well not much of one.
Religion is based on 'faith' - in other words nothing at all..
i've spoken with many religious people who openly admit
that.

I was just saying that if the OP wants comfort, he's not
likely to find it on ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bitxushanty
a reply to: wmd_2008

I Only say its a good video for the objects themselves, 'cause i've seen them and its not easy to get them on camera you are not exactly sure where they are going to show up, and they move preety fast;
So while you get your gear on and cross check info to make sure they are not registred aircrafts, the show is already over;
I've seen the same type of objects with friends, and besides the first realization that it was really happening, when we finaly remember to record it, it was already too late, besides i remember i was shaking so hard and wanted to at least make a small video or take a photo, and was not able to, the objects move very fast and make sudden 90º turns (against everything i've seen any other vehicle do before). For my experience seing the same type objects this is a good video indeed!

You don't need to cross check at that moment most flight apps let you search back to previous days, it's poor quality video and right at the start you can hear a plane. As for video or photo if it's a mobile phone at night unless it's a few feet away don't even bother.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]redzi0n[/post]
a reply to: [post]schuyler[/post]

The Contact was 12 days earlier, I went on their interdimensional ship. I met extraterrestrial beings.

I put on your video... and hearing you thank the "aliens" was a bit funny. But then I scrolled to this post. I had planned on scrolling through the thread before commenting( if at all) and i had to go full stop.

You... went...on ....the.... ship?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

But most people don't want help.. they want their personal biases to be confirmed.

Its the main reason posts (well mine is all I can speak for) have bitterness and stupid sarcasm in them when I interact with someone sharing a similar story/experience.

Some right of the bat you can gauge, others takes a few posts.

I find that direct interaction and questions about things the posters post give a good impression if one expresses themselves that can be perceived one way or the other.

Its just too telling or leads to more questions of the same nature when a posters with claims responds defensively to questions instead of responding with curiosity and wondering if the questions are because I am curious or simply wanting to debunk due to how the questions posed.

But in this case its not really the OP wanting to find out because they already know, have messages for us, etc etc.

I hate to say it but after so many years of the same old I tend to just put posts and claims and how they respond like this thread in a troll or 'cheese flew of their cracker' category and let it simply be entertainment reading.

But at the same time one cannot discount anyone's experience, so hence the bitterness as I always want to believe but its the ones making the claims of knowledge and that want others to believe are the ones that crush any belief if what they say.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Well said.

The truth?

I've debunked about 80% of my own experiences and
theories over the years.

The remaining 20% are what I talk about on ATS,
but i'd love to have them either verified (not likely)
or debunked too.

When it comes to sensitive topics, such as the place
of humans in the universe, the only people I believe
have anything to say that could even *possibly*
be true.. are the ones who tear themselves apart
like a professional debunker.

Since i don't tend to see this level of honesty in
others, that means they shouldn't be taken
too seriously.

Though like you, I like to hear people's stories..

One day, one of them might have merit.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just stumbled on this...

Initial impression of the guy from the video...LIKE ME...

He so needed to be liked and spoken to, he used the excuse that the more questions the more likely it was to happen, that's a direct call for attention.

And then there's the sightings, low in the sky stars twinkling because of the atmosphere and as his "higher body" is in tune with the ET you would think they would pass on which direction to look but no, he has to find them. Now we have all the thanking the ET and the people calling, again a like me attitude quickly followed but an offer to go nearer these friends of his and then he's afraid of the same people / things...

Bottom line, its an attention whore on Facebook looking to be liked who hopes people will follow him if he creates these scenario's as "real".

To be honest I thought it was the character Sean from Corrie in the video, same ways, same needy type...Maybe he used that person as a role model for this venture.

Proof of contact...er No....He does need contact but more from a councillor to help with his issues..

I wish him well but as usual its another deliberately false claim from a person with his own agenda going..

I'm not trying to be rude, just honest with a hint of sarcasm for some of the more outlandish bits..

I believe in the notion of others out there but I fully doubt that they have nothing better to do than show up in a youtube video twinkling a light or two to help enrich a guys like ratio..

Hell the idea that more intelligent being would use social media like Facebook worries me...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I'm not trying to be rude, just honest with a hint of sarcasm for some of the more outlandish bits..

Go on, go ahead and be rude. The guy in the video thoroughly deserves it. What a plonker.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

Seek mental help

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: redzi0n

Nope

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

on ATS.

Kev

It wasn't an attack.
Well not much of one.
Religion is based on 'faith' - in other words nothing at all..
i've spoken with many religious people who openly admit
that.

I was just saying that if the OP wants comfort, he's not
likely to find it on ATS.

You just believe it is based purely upon faith, you don't actually know. It is you who has "nothing" and that nothing is what you base your conclusion on.
Just because some of your so called religious people say "their" situation is all just faith doesn't mean it is the same for everyone. I'm not here to argue about your beliefs, but your beliefs are your own, and nobody else's.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I can't fap to this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join