It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin(Russian: Серге́й Миха́йлович Брин; born August 21, 1973) is a Russian-born American computer scientist and internet entrepreneur. Together with Larry Page, he co-founded Google. Brin is the President of Google's parent company Alphabet Inc. As of February 2018, Brin is the 13th-richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of US$49.5 billion.[6] Brin immigrated to the United States with his family from the Soviet Union at the age of 6

Wikipedia

So he is a cofounder of Goggle. immigrated from Russia. I will guess his parents were recruited by CIA.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
New #967 / #968 /#969 /#970 just added to: qanon.pub...
edit on 3/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q has tied Google to North Korea in several of his communications, but I don't understand HOW/WHY that's important when it comes to peace, war, etc..

edit on 3/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.sfweekly.com...

“You've got to remember that Google is run by Russians, and that affects the viewpoints and values of the company,” said Ty Carlson, director of technical strategy for Microsoft (and my dining partner for the evening) in reference to Sergey Brin's status as a Russian immigrant. “They've made conscious references to Google co-founder Sergey Brin's status as a Russian immigrant.”
Quote attributed to competitor microsoft

The new, perhaps-even-creepier model for world industrial domination is one where Google will amass a vast and detailed up-to-the-moment chronicle of customers' innermost thoughts. Producers won't need to profit by force-feeding narrowed product choices onto customers via industrial might a la Microsoft. That's because sellers will know consumers psychology so intimately that they will be able to efficiently trick them into buying the worthless junk.

Google has demonstrated in myriad ways that it is not interested in the concept of personal privacy. The company tracks what its users do across all of its services and draws users into a program that records their travels throughout the Web, not to mention the mining of letters sent to and from Gmail. DoubleClick is the new Johnny Appleseed of Internet “cookies,” providing advertising to thousands of Web sites, planting these little personal monitoring devices as it goes, thus creating ever more detailed personal profiles, which could create crystal-ball omniscience when combined with Google's personal data trove.

this article is 10 years old

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Mar 28 2018 00:03:07 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 462 NEW
Who made it public?
Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?
Q

Zuckerberg has sold more Facebook stock in the last 3 months than any insider at any other company

In the last two weeks, Zuckerberg sold 228,400 shares a day on March 8 and March 9, 220,000 shares a day on March 12 and March 13, and 245,400 shares on March 14, the Vickers data showed.

That's a total of just over 1.14 million shares sold at an average price of $183.81, for a payout of nearly $210 million. As of Wednesday, Zuckerberg still held nearly 393.1 million shares, or 13.53 percent of common shares outstanding, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence.

Who else?

Follow the Money.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Someone please embed I think that's his sister in the pic (kims)

maybe she works for US?
edit on 28-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Alittle background on Brin's family.

Brin was born in Moscow in the Soviet Union, to Russian Jewish parents, Yevgenia and Mikhail Brin, both graduates of Moscow State University (MSU).[10][11] His father is a mathematics professor at the University of Maryland, and his mother a researcher at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Zuckerberg started selling BEFORE or AFTER the negative news started hitting Facebook?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

before

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
www.cnn.com...

maybe she works for US?

Here's the caption under the photo at the CNN site you reference.

Chinese President Xi Jinping, second from right, and his wife, Peng Liyuan, right, and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, second from left, and his wife, Ri Sol Ju, left, pose for a photo at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

before

If Zuck started selling before the SHTFan, he's going to have a lot of explaining to do next week before Congress.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

maybe she works for US?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

www.cnn.com...

maybe she works for US?

Chinese President Xi Jinping, second from right, and his wife, Peng Liyuan, right, and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, second from left, and his wife, Ri Sol Ju, left, pose for a photo at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

Q has tied Google to North Korea in several of his communications, but I don't understand HOW/WHY that's important when it comes to peace, war, etc..

Knowing what I know about NK here is my theory on the correlation Q makes. Everything in NK is 100% controlled by the state. EVERYTHING. NK makes China look like the land of freedom and golden opportunities it's that bad in NK. Google is 100% about data collection on every person's personal details, keystrokes, travel plans, etc. Brin is a Russian and loyal to his heritage. Russia and China are allies. China controls NK.

Google is the largest KGB operation in history.

Man have we all been duped.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

watch the vid is that her in black"

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

maybe she works for US?

That's his wife, Ri Sol-ju.

Business Insider

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thanks guys/gals

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

KGB = CIA

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

watch the vid is that her in black"

I believe that is his sister in the back, she is wearing all black carrying a balck bag and has a lanyard with a blue pass around her neck.

His wife is wearing the kakhi colored skirt/business attire.

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join