It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

a reply to: eisegesis

I remember hearing about that. But I find it hard to believe that a pedophile would fight pedophilia and sex trafficking. All of the known/suspected pedos never broach the subject. Arrests for trafficking have skyrocketed under the Trump administration.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

you might find this interesting, it's a discussion whether those numbers have really 'skyrocketed' or whether statistics are being muddled about, per usual.

skeptics.stackexchange.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

We are entering X-Files territory. The show had an episode where Scully and Fox discovered a massive underground bunker that stored the profiles and DNA of every american citizen. When did the check my heritage craze start? The american people provided the much needed information for free again. I remember /pol being full of 23andMe BS for weeks and posts with different results to bait others to take the test as well. What if they are looking for people with specific DNA markers? Is there a connection of people gone missing and taking those tests?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The funny part is, it was actually paper files in metal cabinets on the show.

I don't think the 23 & me conspiracy is real. They've had everyone's blood sample since they were a baby. They didn't need to make these companies to get it. I've also seen youtuber I respect go to one of the companies and document they're process. Though it could have been staged, like I said, they didn't need to do this to get our info. They already have it.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Tesla seems to be primed to go the way of the Dodo next. I can't help but think that someone wants to prevent autonomous cars from ever hitting the streets. Tesla shares plummet as NTSB investigates fatal crash

Tesla shares slid 6% in Wednesday morning trade, extending Tuesday’s decline, the same day the National Transportation Safety Board said it would investigate a fatal crash involving one of the electric car-maker’s vehicles in California.

A 38-year-old man was killed last Friday when his Tesla Model X crashed into a barrier, the Mercury News reported. The car caught fire after the crash, according to the California Highway Patrol.

“2 NTSB investigators conducting field investigation for fatal March 23, 2018, crash of a Tesla near Mountain View, Ca,” the NTSB said on Twitter. “Unclear if automated control system was active at time of crash. Issues examined include: post-crash fire, steps to make vehicle safe for removal from scene.”

edit on 28-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There is a controlled way to fix the debt of every nation . "In this extract from Four Horsemen, Professor Michael Hudson explains how the German Debt was cancelled in 1947."

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I don't think the 23 & me conspiracy is real. They've had everyone's blood sample since they were a baby. They didn't need to make these companies to get it. I've also seen youtuber I respect go to one of the companies and document they're process. Though it could have been staged, like I said, they didn't need to do this to get our info. They already have it.

What if our DNA changes over time and when we grow older? It's also possible that they are trying to find ways to activate our junk DNA. What if this junk DNA is just lying dormant and was deactivated artificially? I'm convinced our true history has been kept secret from us for a really long time. Wait is that why the majority of the people would go straight to a hospital if they found out the truth? To destroy all the samples they gathered from us.

Edit: We are now in the Warehouse rabbit hole so please be careful when you post any findings on that subject and stay safe. Good luck and godspeed. o7

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Twitter is now getting hit hard as well i guess we can expect @Jack selling Twitter stocks next. Wow Facebook is causing a Domino effect and is laying waste to all other social media companies. Finally people are waking up what Twitter and Facebook were really all about. My suspicions paid off once again.
Twitter takes negative 12 percent stock value hit in one day

CNBC Reports: ​The info tech sector was the worst hit with a fall of 3.5 percent, as investors expect tighter control on the industry following a furore over use of Facebook data by political consultants. Facebook fell 4.9 percent on Tuesday, taking its losses to almost 18 percent since March 16, when the firm first acknowledged the problem. Twitter fell 12 percent while Google parent Alphabet fell 4.5 percent.
Another weak spot was Nvidia, which fell 7.8 percent after the chipmaker temporarily suspended self-driving tests across the globe after an Uber Technologies Inc autonomous vehicle killed a woman. Investors rotated out of the tech sector, which had long outperformed the market on hopes of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and internet of things (IoT).
Looks like Twitter is getting hit just as bad as Facebook, as people seem to also be catching on that Twitter like Facebook spies on you, sells your data, and censors you if you're Conservative. Now unlike Facebook's huge loss in value, Twitter is hit harder with a 12% loss in one day, because Twitter stock is only worth about $28 after today's stock value drop for Twitter.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes, they are working in concert together. I am flat out stating Russia has conducted the largest intelligence gathering operation in US history not through the CIA but as the KGB.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I'm convinced our true history has been kept secret from us for a really long time.

I'm of the belief they hold us back from the next step in our evolution. A higher level of consciousness. 46 and 2.

Tool can explain it better than I ever could.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Tesla seems to be primed to go the way of the Dodo next. I can't help but think that someone wants to prevent autonomous cars from ever hitting the streets.

Well, sooner of later people will figure out that not only can these cars be hacked and controlled by someone not especially interested in their well being, but autonomous cars will also make it possible for people's exact movements and travels to be logged and stored in some database. I don't think the average person is wildly in love with that idea. Seems to me like people are starting to fight back against all the watching eyes spying on our lives on so many levels, not welcoming more of them.

Personally I doubt autonomous cars will be the new normal, because not enough people will be willing to buy and drive them. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Re Q Post #971, !xowAT4Z3VQ, 818800, 28/03/2018 10:22:04
Which contains this picture:

and these words:

Notice any similarities?
We are talking to you.
Trust the plan.
Q

Any ideas on what Q is talking to us about?
Do we have to find common words in 2 out of 3, or 3 out of 3 Tweets to build a hidden message?
Do we have to apply all 3 tweets to Magic squares and overlay answers?

Anyone have a view? Anyone else got 15 mins to play around with this puzzle?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
KDC just twittered JA has had is internet cut.
He is rallying people to go to the embassy.

EDIT:

Scam on the ETH. Sorry everyone!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 28-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
EtH?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Etherium, cryptocurrency....
Is Julian really even in the embassy anymore?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Don't fall for it - Fake account replying to KimDotCom's tweets

Please check twitter account name
edit on 3/28/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus
I didn't send anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q Post #971, !xowAT4Z3VQ, 818800, 28/03/2018 10:22:04
Which contains this picture:

and these words:

Notice any similarities?
We are talking to you.
Trust the plan.
Q

Any ideas on what Q is talking to us about?
Do we have to find common words in 2 out of 3, or 3 out of 3 Tweets to build a hidden message?
Do we have to apply all 3 tweets to Magic squares and overlay answers?

Anyone have a view? Anyone else got 15 mins to play around with this puzzle?

The similarities to me seem because each tweet in the pic are top tweet is third in succession; these are corresponding with the crumbs we received in the same order?
T'was my initial guesstimation.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
never mind

edit on 28-3-2018 by MostlyReading because: waste of time

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

We are entering X-Files territory. The show had an episode where Scully and Fox discovered a massive underground bunker that stored the profiles and DNA of every american citizen. When did the check my heritage craze start? The american people provided the much needed information for free again. I remember /pol being full of 23andMe BS for weeks and posts with different results to bait others to take the test as well. What if they are looking for people with specific DNA markers? Is there a connection of people gone missing and taking those tests?

PE,

If one takes the premise that DNA is malleable and changes with the consciousness expressing it in each particular vibrational frequency it exists in then one asks "what makes it change?" If it can only change by the "owner" one has to ask "who is the owner?" Is the creator of the DNA the owner, as in copyright, or is the expressor the owner as in you and me? This matters on a freewill planet.

The idea of there being "junk" dna simply because folks can neither figure out what it does, or are told to forget about what it does (or lie), does not mean it does nothing - soul's expression in one's reality is complex. Sure there are defunct streams of DNA expression from everything from failed experiments to altered planetary vibrational changes but all DNA matters to the consciousness using it - it is damn important.

If the controllers pretend they are in charge of the earth, and they need humans to express themselves on earth to make they're kingdom complete, and DNA guides the expression, it makes sense they'd work to control it. Vacs, Virus, Wifi, and of course the visual/auditory stimulation one can experience will all influence DNA expression - the codes you choose to express and make a reality. Not eye color after birth, or leg length etc, but diseases expressed for example: "Sanctuary: The Path to Consciousness" will explain.

What do computer virus' do? Why are human's subject to a virus? What subtle DNA changes occur when vaccinated? What if at 30 you agree to get a vaccination, in it I put a cancer expression virus (look up merck vac Dr. Maurice Hillerman), then when you hit 55 you see endless "ads" for cancer awareness and choose to express that disease - Q chain of command says CIA; from idea, to needle, to expression, to treatment.

Now, if CIA et all gets one's DNA profile via 23me one has CHOSEN to let them have it and do what they want with it (TOS)! Choice on a freewill planet matters. So, one chooses to give google/facebook all the daily info (CIA). One freewill's 23me DNA and the rights to do what they want with it(CIA). They have access now via DNA imprint and through phone/wifi signals and can effectively steer one's entire consciousness expression in ways one cannot imagine. These companies listed through Q steer all of that information to the same place, why?

Interesting to note, some mathematician noted sometime back that DNA has checksum in it for those tech folks. This is a bit interesting for the tech folks too, it can help one see that Goog et al and the coding world fits rather too nicely with the the principals of DNA. DNA Coding

DNA for body creation is as the body of science says, more or less. The system of DNA expression via the consciousness expressed here and elsewhere is well beyond eye color and controlling it. Convincing any given human to express their energy via the CIA's ideal version of humanity is.....

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join