It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How about we "refresh" a page every once in a while?

nypost.com...

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

"Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s private plane, dubbed “The Lolita Express” by the press, 26 times. After Epstein’s arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year.

Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models. In 2003, New York magazine reported that Trump also attended a dinner party at Epstein’s honoring Bill Clinton.

"I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump said. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life"

Last year, The Guardian reported that Epstein’s “little black book” contained contact numbers for A-listers including Tony Blair, Naomi Campbell, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Bloomberg and Richard Branson.

Sounds like a tasty nothingburger.

edit on 27-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: nothingburger

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi Cranky, very inspiring post as most of yours are. I agree with most of what you said, esp. the continued accumulation of energy created and it's potential.

But no, I was not referring to this thread. There is more investigative material on this thread than on the larger board. By not posting some of this to the larger board, a large part of the ATS community is missed, including those people who are neutral and/or far left.

If the goal is to spread the info and wake people up it needs to move outside the choir. I read on twitter and the same info goes around endlessly to the same people. It is rare to see these retweets with anything other than the same groups who are already believers.

Right now we only share with each other for the most part. Engage other CT on the board to research ...show them what has been found.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Basically, you are showing that Trump supports a paedophile rapist...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Skyfloating

a reply to: Skyfloating

I was wondering the same thing. Fingers crossed for a new account. Miss my buddy.

I just learned through PM, that our fellow researcher was banned around the time his imposter (Greenanon2) turned up.

I hope he returns. His pointers were useful.

I hope so too.

You can still say hi to GA on Twit.

Same name or?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

But no, I was not referring to this thread. There is more investigative material on this thread than on the larger board. By not posting some of this to the larger board, a large part of the ATS community is missed, including those people who are neutral and/or far left.

I see.

Context is a strange thing and this Q experience really cannot be separated out from it. Folks pop in here often demanding others respect the fact that they personally have done threads or research on this topic or that history and work to extend that personal experience into a Q thread. Yet it feels not a part: context.

Most of what is covered here is on the other side of ATS in more detail, but that exists in a different context. With the exception of the March Flag/German post (which I think was designed to say - "it has always been here look a the symbols") all of Q stuff is really within the time frame of DJT choice point/election. We have to ask why. Why are all the things some poster's here demand to be included are not? Context. The Q context is vital to understanding it, so why no ancient aliens, Bush crime family, knights of rosemaltamasonyetis?

The simple answer is "the now." The nature of our reality has changed so much since the DJT choice point that the past, even as elaborate and colorful as it is, is not where the energy of Q Knights needs to be. We need to be here, now, and see what is the manifestation that now: context.

So yes, the research here is stellar, the connections (a Q specialty) are amazing, dedication unmatched. But we need to see it all in the context of the now, not historical reference, as such Q does not travel well outside of Q: yet.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This is quite unfortunate, GA was a bit more then a researcher, he had a very important assignment. He's still lurking, has to

Assignment being to spead untruth and I know that for a fact.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The difference with this Q thread, IMHO, is that it consolidates information in an inclusive EFFORT. Many might say a big reason for QAnon to begin with was the failure of any meaningful investigation into #PedoGate

That is a very valid point and a positive aspect of Qs and peoples work.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Skyfloating

a reply to: Skyfloating

I was wondering the same thing. Fingers crossed for a new account. Miss my buddy.

I just learned through PM, that our fellow researcher was banned around the time his imposter (Greenanon2) turned up.

I hope he returns. His pointers were useful.

I hope so too.

You can still say hi to GA on Twit.

Same name or?

PM 4U

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm now hearing the IG's report will now be put off until May.

That makes me feel sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
I found Jan's lead very eye opening.

Linking Igtet, the husband and member of a Libyan tribe of only 10 to 12 people, with a Jewish family who made their fortune in booze during prohibition. He has aims to become Libyan head of government and bring linkage between Israel and Libya. I think it mentioned wanting to set them up an airforce base in Libya, allowing them a "second front".

The article questioned his common sense if he thought the Arab Libyan public would vote for a guy with such tight links to Jews and alcohol.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Rise of the Rothschild empire, eventual fall of the USA? A historical timeline by an Anon.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm wondering if they (the Roths) could be busted, their funds seized and the Fed killed, with new money issued by Congress on the authority of the American people, but without placing them into indentured servitude?

edit on 27-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Again the kingdom of Hesse is conspicuously absent

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Tell us more. Principality of the "Holy" Roman Empire? (Landgraviate_of_Hesse)

en.wikipedia.org...

Who are the people in this photo again? Is this relevant?

edit on 27-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This do anything for you buddy?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Worth also remembering that Branson has:

Virgin Galactic,
Virgin Orbit, and
Virgin Hyperloop

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Red Castle on the pendant elephant's back?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Rise of the Rothschild empire, eventual fall of the USA? A historical timeline by an Anon.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm wondering if they (the Roths) could be busted, their funds seized and the Fed killed, with new money issued by Congress on the authority of the American people, but without placing them into indentured servitude?

The line, "2011 nation debt 100 percent of GDP" is very important. The control of the world's economies goes in cycles of 100 years. The US "dollar" as a fiat currency was reduced in value 1% per year, until a bust at 100 years and the control shifts to a new region - in this case China (it is planned, not done by accident or through growth). Of course this does not account for the CIA and the rest siphoning the energy for their purposes, which confuses it all.

Here is where things get kinda sticky. It is my understanding that China is not keen on giving up their 100 year reign, even if it means 10000 years of peace and harmony. So the sticky part on the economics of the globe is working out a reset/balance that everyone abides by. So of the millions of moving parts, the control of the monetary system is another issue included in the game. One cannot destroy the Fed, only to replace it with enslavement to China's version if liberation is to be had.

The goal is to keep the planet from melting down, so while things appear to move slowly, this money thing is a major part to be managed carefully.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join