It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Money is perception. I'm sure there are 1001 ways to organize it.

The USA is still the engine that drives the global economy.

Money, if issued on authority of Congress, would still be recognized as valuable.

The present system is unsustainable, and it's not a good idea to hand the future over to China I don't think.

One wonders how much of American taxes go to paying the interest on the debt?

If all this Q stuff is really going on, I think the end game involves the repeal of the Federal Reserve Act and the destruction of the Fed, which is just a bunch of private banking families like the Roths and the Warburgs etc. F them!

I've heard that money is issued on the back of a bond that's issued at the birth of every American child. Is that true? If so, under the present system, at some level that means they are owned, like slaves.

edit on 27-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Statement from FBI Director Christopher Wray on Records Requests

As the Director of the FBI, I am committed to ensuring that the Bureau is being transparent and responsive to legitimate congressional requests.

Up until today, we have dedicated 27 FBI staff to review the records that are potentially responsive to Chairman Goodlatte’s requests. The actual number of documents responsive to this request is likely in the thousands. Regardless, I agree that the current pace of production is too slow.

Accordingly, I am doubling the number of assigned FBI staff, for a total of 54, to cover two shifts per day from 8 a.m. to midnight to expedite completion of this project.

I can tell those 27 work on government time...The request was on Dec. 6th.
27 people working full time for 3 1/2 months and still no results.

edit on 27-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Money is perception. I'm sure there are 1001 ways to organize it.

True, but the idea is to eliminate the Babylonian Money Magic system, compound interest etc. While dollars are IOU's worthless, even the Fed refuses to trade your "dollars" for anything other then more dollars and tellingly, the IRS will not take anything but a "signature" or "dollars" for payment - nothing real.

"Money, if issued on authority of Congress, would still be recognized as valuable. "

Maybe, it is more about the reaction. We've had 100 years of dollar, if I say tomorrow "dollars are gone", people, rightly so, will say, "how much does gas, or my insurance cost?" or "How will I pay my rent?" Stable is the idea.

"One wonders how much of American taxes go to paying the interest on the debt?"

I understand the US owed 250 million when it went into bankruptcy, it spent 100 years in a bk court in the Hague selling off assets, including us people, to pay for it.

"I've heard that money is issued on the back of a bond that's issued at the birth of every American child. Is that true? If so, under the present system, at some level that means they are owned, like slaves. "

Correct. Each human is a secularized when born and spends their life paying off the debt. Western World took the route of control by debt, eastern world took control by fist. Debt won as the better method. So yes, the ENTIRE system must be tossed at some point. And I'm all for it, but I do not want to live around 20 million people if the financial collapse looks anything like Venezuela or Zimbabwe. So I argue for controlled demolition.

edit on 27-3-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: FlyingFox

Basically, you are showing that Trump supports a paedophile rapist...

Actually, I think that's just Trump's non-nonchalant interview style.

Are you also willing to condemn Tony Blair, Naomi Campbell, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Bloomberg and Richard Branson?

Naomi Campbell, really?

edit on 27-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: ftm Bill Clinton

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Very Good Video about #SEShadowGovernment ...lays it out very comprehensively.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

"Now look at them yo-yo's...
That's the way you do it!"

www.fastcodesign.com...

Here, I made this for you.

www.youtube.com...

(work in progress)

DON
DAN
There are no vowels in the Aleph-Bet.

Trump's lineage is confusing.

edit on 28-3-2018 by eisegesis because: snack time

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

All I know is if at the apex of it all there's a banker slight of hand, like some evil and wicked magic trick to gain power, then there must be a reverse of that.

Otherwise it's not sustainable and forms part of a conspiracy to enslave every man, woman and child.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

SES FAQ [pdf] files.acrobat.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I recall a few years ago on ATS a thread that said the last 4 numbers put us in a group. i looked up my group and it was worth $26 plus. I was worth more at the time but now would be way overvalued considering my age.

The whole system stinks. That is the first thing that needs to be changed

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: FlyingFox

Basically, you are showing that Trump supports a paedophile rapist...

Actually, I think that's just Trump's non-nonchalant interview style.

Are you also willing to condemn Tony Blair, Naomi Campbell, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Bloomberg and Richard Branson?

Naomi Campbell, really?

Actually Trump's name came up only one time on the Epstein plane list. And when pedo charges came up he banned him from his Mar Lago golf course.

edit on 27-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Draco, the thirteenth constellation.
Tiamat for some, Puff the Magic Dragon for others.
the dream of nebuchanezzar as seen by Daniel tells the story more accurately IMO

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

that is a very enlightening video. Is that all verified?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Very Good Video about #SEShadowGovernment ...lays it out very comprehensively.

Wow! 24 minutes in.. RIVETING!

Biggest piece of research that I've seen on these threads.

This describes in fairly simple terms the means and the method of the DEEP STATE or what's called the permanent government. The shadow government is something else I think.

A recent poll found that 75% of Americans believe that the deep state controls Washington, and even though they know have the first clue as to the how and why of it all - they're right. They KNOW (don't ask me how or how they knew to elect Trump instead of Clinton).

Now that this has surfaced, Trump and Sessions are going to DESTROY it, for starters because it's an ineffective way to run the government (by a bunch of lawyers).

To think that the entire government of the USA, comprised of about 12,000 or so heads of some kind or another controlling the rest of the 2.3 million civil servants - was appointed by Obama and was to be continued under Clinton - just WOW!

That's a mighty palace coup that's been going on with this whole Mueller Russia collusion investigation that they wove into the mix before Obama departed.

This is very very serious. No one should underestimate the significance of this finding, and all the names are in a data base that's easily accessible! Anyone have a link to that? even the DOJ 500?

Man is the # over going to be hitting the fan I can't wait to see the fireworks! With Trump at some point there's always fireworks and I believe that we'll see it take place and fairly soon say between May and September.

The upcoming IG Report is going to play a role as well.

The attempted coup of the deep state is in plain sight.

Thank you MountainLaurel for brining this to the reader's attention. YUGE development, imho.

Best,

AnkhMorpork, esq. (not a laywer, but an unknighted servant of the King)

edit on 27-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What happened to the REAGAN/BUSH Deep State when Bill Clinton took over, and the BUSH Deep State when Obama took over? Did they go quietly?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No one thought to weaponize it (or they couldn't) until obama.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Bush didnt have majorities,neither did clinton. obama did. and the race card. and he weaponized every agency

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

No one thought to weaponize it (or they couldn't) until obama.

Thank-you! I was wondering why DEEP STATE seemed to be a new invention, considering that most political party changes had to deal with the prior occupant's deep state personnel.

The more we learn about how scheming Obama was, the easier it is to believe that he knew about most crimes committed within his Administration.

The long-awaited I.G. report has been delayed because so much evidence of criminal activities continue pouring in to Horowitz's office. Last I heard, it had been pushed off to a late April release. (McCabe may be singing)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The Audacity of hope.

think about it.

They were just hoping for something different than YOU.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

The Audacity of hope.

They were just hoping for something different than YOU.

How did Obama "weaponize" his deep state soldiers so quickly? Until Nov 2016, there was no doubt that Hillary would win. Maybe he wanted her to be given hell too.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

My wife worked for a company, her boss was A hole and her bosses brother was the human resource manager.

Microcosm.

She quit

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join