It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So he can track you with your Twitter cookies. The Diabolical bastard

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

So much for 3.5 percent trailing stops, I'm going to be toast by the end of the week at this rate but at least the volatility was mild yesterday afternoon.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Wow the leader of NXIVM was just arrested for human trafficking today!!

twitter.com...

The Bronfman family is heavily involved with the Canadian PM, one of the boys grew up with Justin Trudeau and was his campaign manager. There are corruption issues around the offshore money leak a few months back.

Trudeau's chief fundraiser linked to Cayman Islands tax scheme

www.cbc.ca...

And he even branded his slaves. Nice guy

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Call me crazy...but I have the feeling that "Follow the white rabbit" has been leading up to this Easter Sunday.
I also think 'Good Friday' may possibly be 'GREAT'.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There was an information sharing provision in a recent piece of legislation or EO (which one was that?). That's for the global aspects.

All over the world, not just in the USA.

Once it gets rolling in earnest, it will be a global phenomenon, and God willing, the dragnet will take down the so-called "elites" if they are corrupt or breaking the law, or sacrificing children to the devil.

Are you thinking of the Cloud Act that was passed as part of the Omnibus bill, or was it seperate legislation?

CLOUD

Republicans including the White House introduced it in Feb. It didnt make it out of the House, so they porkbarreled it into the "Omnibus".

Dying to see Q's thoughts on that.....

The cloud thing is scary FOR CERTAIN.

These are things all the governments are doing anyway but making it legal should frighten people.

No matter what, the regular examples " if I am not doing anything wrong why should I worry?"

It's our right to privacy period.

Also it can be used to fabricate whatever they want, even if you are doing nothing.

We all have to continue to question actions of the government no matter what.

If Q and the storm movement cleans up some corruption , great!

We can all see Q is getting more people involved in doing their own research which is also great.

I really don't think anyone here is blindly following, not on this board anyway.

You are totally correct in saying some subjects should have concise answers and I think that is where things are going, just not there quite yet.

It's still ongoing and moving so fast, if we get some kind of ending I think that might be the time to summarize.

At this point we haven't seen the whole picture, how can we define things yet?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There are worse things than a big red "M" on your Butt.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

...Lots of Eggs, new birth and resurrection of democracy?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

...Lots of Eggs, new birth and resurrection of democracy?

Yes.
...but definitely no marshmallow chicks.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Fun with tunnels and addresses in DC.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I've always wondered where Easter egg garden hunts came from and what it symbolises..."In plain sight"? Seems to be more about Prey than Pray.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Fascinating...if accurate.
Anyone else find it odd VJ still lives with Obama?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Bolton appears to be a Bilderberg alumni (2003).

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Islamophobia: The Ideological Campaign Against Muslims, by Stephen Sheehi

There's another book (in Spanish), about the World Bank that mentions him, but I can't find it at the moment.

Can anyone else verify?

edit on 27-3-2018 by eisegesis because: bad picture

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Fun with tunnels and addresses in DC.

twitter.com...

I don't know what to make out of the tunnel comments but it seems Tony Podesta is a very Close neighbor of Former President Obama. 2438 Belmont Podesta 2446 Belmont Obama.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yes!

Creepy weird.

They say she has always been his "handler."

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The comments are all over the place but I was excited to see this map of actual existing tunnels with addys already plotted, not sure if it is all accurate...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

I am a bit concerned about this due to what people farmilliar with the rules are saying.

At the same time it seems like a good direction, obviously no laws can be perfect when dealing with these subjects.

When I see the companies that were pushing for this legislation that makes me more nervous...

FOSTA/SESTA WILL DESTROY US ALL

thehoneybee (59) in news •  5 days ago

"When the Department of Justice is the group urging Congress not to expand criminal law and Congress does it anyway, something is very wrong." -How the Congress Censored the Internet

The new "Monster Hybrid" FOSTA-SESTA package, was passed 97-2 in the Senate today. The bill is a confusing mishmash of a bill, an act, some major overreach, and the facade of being a solution to #endhumantrafficking. After the Backpage.com scandal and child exploitation showing up on platforms such as Youtube, Twitter and Facebook, how can one be against legislation that thwarts sex trafficking and protects children??? Well, that's exactly what they are counting on, our ignorance and small, independent platforms being crippled by the fear of commiting a federal crime.

The Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act of 2017(SESTA), the amended Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act of 1996 (CDA) just passed today, and the House Judiciary's version, Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (FOSTA) passed this past February, and both have been wrapped up in a pretty little package and is on its way to Trump's desk to potentially be signed into law within the next few months.

Not many in the truth movement have picked up what this actually means. It will have a debilitating effect on free speech because the fear to not censor will put in jeopardy the very research we do every single day to expose and spread awareness about child sex trafficking by the very nature of the subject matter. Nevermind putting the very same exploited children and victims it aims to protect into even more danger by putting them back on the streets and further underground.

If this bill becomes law, not only will it completely change how platforms deal with controversial content, it will increase censorship by magnitudes that we have never seen before. Platforms will be forced to overly censor to ensure, either through human moderation or algorithms, that any content that promotes, aids, references, or has the appearance of sex trafficking or prostitution be completely blocked or deleted. This also means that platforms will stop moderating all together to avoid being held responsible, but the new bill is broadly worded with no definitions or protocol, so its hard to decipher terms like "facilitate" or "knowingly" in regards to how an internet platform becomes an accomplice.

The most concerning to me is that the Internet Association, a large consortium of the mega providers and platforms on the internet, are all strongly in favor of this bill. That raised some red flags. So, who makes up the Internet Association you might ask?

steemit.com...@thehoneybee/fosta-sesta-will-destroy-us-all

I guess we will be finding out soon how it will affect things.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I wonder who the other addresses are, the ones not attached to any name?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Not sure haven't searched yet but on the thread it was mentioned somewhere that a person had found 4 addresses associated with Jimmy Comet Alefantis. Also I think one is David Brock. Not confirmed though.

It will probably take some digging into pedogate info.

Probably good it's not labelled...to avoid the censoring issue

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Call me crazy...but I have the feeling that "Follow the white rabbit" has been leading up to this Easter Sunday.
I also think 'Good Friday' may possibly be 'GREAT'.

Oh Boy, it's been quite an Easter Egg Hunt to be sure, a few rotten eggs and stale marshmallow chicks too !! You're not crazy, lol well maybe you are, but I had similar thoughts.
Following the white rabbit has always led to the "Golden Egg", Knowledge !
edit on 27-3-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join