It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland Students to President Trump: Stay ‘Far Away’ From Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

he kids just want him not to show up at their school and they aren't of voting age. They've been through a lot. I don't think your flippant tone reflects that.

The problems with that, and there are so many IS.

Schools are gun free zones dictated by law.

Cruz broke that LAW.

Cruz passed the background check as dictated by law.

Going around shooting people to begin with is already against the law.

So.

The only person to blame is Cruz.

And I do believe he is sitting in custody awaiting trial.

As it should be.

No one else pulled that trigger that day.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: donnydeevil

I didn't say you did. What you said is:

Possible right leaning ideals or a white male with same ideals = It is wrong to politicize this tragedy and you are a horrible person for doing this.

Well I am sorry to tell you this but people who are bigots/racists are usually from a certain party. That does not make the party itself bigots or racists but that is where they come from.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It's "part of the equation". Yeah, okay. And Bin Laden's ideology was only "part of the equation". Honestly, Osama was just an emo kid in a cave that hated tall buildings, right?

Good person to bring up. Was he only a racist?

And I'm sure Manson's hatred for American pop culture was only part of the equation. Or that Pol Pot's hatred of intellectuals were only "part of the reason" he killed everybody wearing glasses.

These guys too...only racists?

Jesus Christ. What the hell? Why ignore the obvious? Is it just that hard to say that this one shooter was driven by racism? Goddamn, people.

www.cnn.com...

I don't see a common race between all of the deceased. Goddamn people indeed.

Got it. ATS consensus will deny that any atrocity is done in the name of bigotry, racism, or nationalism.

Even if (proof given in this dialog) Bin Laden hated Americans, even if Manson hated pop culture, and even if Pol Pot hated intellectuals. Nope, they all had "other" reasons to do things in the specific (and coincidental) successions they occurred in.

I'm seriously getting face-palm-fatigue. You guys are horrible lately.

link   

Well I am sorry to tell you this but people who are bigots/racists are usually from a certain party. That does not make the party itself bigots or racists but that is where they come from.

Citation needed.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
More misinformed idiots that are being led down the path of no return by the hysterical Liberal retards.

Did you miss where Trump went Full Retard on them? Blaming the victims for not doing enough when they did in fact expel, report & have a committed therapist involved? Cops weren't exactly unacquainted with this kid. For the last time, people involved did all the right things, and yet the moronic president we have has the audacity to say they didn't do enough to prevent anything. TOTALLY avoided mentioning the FBI dropped the ball big-time here, since following up was THEIR responsibility.
And you think they're idiots for wanting that level of Completely Retarded to not come around while they're picking up the pieces still? I beg to differ, Razor.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If he say he's coming, they bitch about it.
If he decided not to come, they'd bitch about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

Possible right leaning ideals or a white male with same ideals = It is wrong to politicize this tragedy and you are a horrible person for doing this.

Most terrorists are Muslims,,,,,
Same logic..

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

I see someone still ignoring that glaring case of Russian xenophobia.

I wonder why.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Got it. ATS consensus will deny that any atrocity is done in the name of bigotry, racism, or nationalism.

Now you're moving goalposts. I nor you are ATS consensus. I have my opinion, and you have yours and we are having a discussion. I gave you proof that this is beyond racism and you in turn also gave proof.

Again, I'm not saying he wasn't a racist. I'm saying he wasn't only a racists. The reasoning? When you boil it down, it only serves those fringe elements that call those groups home. Shines more light on them and unlike the cockroaches they are, they don't scatter.

So yes (again) you are right that he is a racist. Is that all?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I wonder why.

Because it's not an example of it. Russian government meddling = bad. Russian people = a-ok folks. Most people understand the difference & Xenophobia does not apply -- with you being the exception, it seems.
edit on 2/17/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
When did a bunch of adolescent punks,,..(I could give two f's how much "ptsd" they got/have) get a say in National Policy? Really? A bunch of little punks are telling the POTUS, what? They can't even vote! I find it funny. Because when I was in "school", I was taught respect for, The POTUS, regardless of "party". Kind of the problem nowadays. No respect for "unborn" children, no respect for "real" men/women, no respect for elders, no respect for "law". Just people like the OP,..With "free speech" and no respect. It's a totally different world now! The OP needs to be banned until he/she/it, grows up.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Citation needed.

I will give you one link for now. Doing some reading tonite.

Right-wing extremism is a serious problem in many societies .

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I wonder why.

Because it's not an example of it. Russian government meddling = bad. Russian people = a-ok folks. Most people understand the difference & Xenophobia does not apply -- with you being the exception, it seems.

Racists always have their justifications.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Right-wing populism in America: Too close for comfort

Right wing violence in North America

These are just three I have read about right wing terrorism. I am also looking into left wing, since it is for a paper and comparing the two.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

he kids just want him not to show up at their school and they aren't of voting age. They've been through a lot. I don't think your flippant tone reflects that.

The problems with that, and there are so many IS.

Schools are gun free zones dictated by law.

Cruz broke that LAW.

Cruz passed the background check as dictated by law.

Going around shooting people to begin with is already against the law.

So.

The only person to blame is Cruz.

And I do believe he is sitting in custody awaiting trial.

As it should be.

No one else pulled that trigger that day.

I think his defense needs to blame the gun should work well as a defense. It worked in california with the Shooting of Kathryn Steinle. They blamed the handgun for the murder and let José Zárate go free for the murder. People are no longer responsible for their actions we blame guns,alcohol,cars or even police for actions of people. In society today everyone's a victim and no one is responsible for their actions.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
There are walk outs being planned on the anniversary of Columbine at high schools all over the nation. In protest of gun laws.

Another walkout is planned on April 20, which will mark the 19th year since the Columbine High School massacre in Colorado that left 13 dead.
More than 22,000 people have signed a petition, pledging to walkout of their classrooms that day at 10 a.m. for the rest of the day.
"Nothing has changed since Columbine, let us start a movement that lets the government know the time for change is now," organizers wrote in the change.org event.

www.usatoday.com... 8752002/

So this is how they are going to get the guns, as we all know if you want to have change you target the kids, so make schools unsafe, then make them like prisons so the kids demand gun reform.

There it is I'm gonna call it now, within one generation there will be a gun grab.

link   

originally posted by: Abysha
white identitarians

That's a new one. I guess calling white people racists doesn't cut the mustard any more.

link   

I am also looking into left wing, since it is for a paper and comparing the two.

Better include Occupy Wall Street,Black Lives Matter,Black Panthers,La Raza, Weather Underground, and Antifa.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Any opinions expressed here are those of the author(s) and not those of the institute. Research disseminated by IZA may include views on policy, bu t the institute itself takes no institutional policy positions.

The Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) in Bonn is a local and virtual international research center and a place of communication between science, politics and business.

I'll pass. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

They blamed the handgun for the murder and let José Zárate go free for the murder.

They sure did.

The state with some of the toughest gun control laws on the books, and even have the felony murder rule.

Let that guy go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join