It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland Students to President Trump: Stay ‘Far Away’ From Us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: donnydeevil

That didn't stop you from making assumptions though...right.

Kind of like the OP?

Well, you never know. I find Trump supporters to be full of hypocrites. So much double standards with them, it is hard to see where they stand.

Here is what I see from the right leaning members on ATS.

Is this death from a Muslim? = politicize

Illegal Immigrant? = politicize

Minority = politicize

Possible left leaning ideals = politicize

Possible right leaning ideals or a white male with same ideals = It is wrong to politicize this tragedy and you are a horrible person for doing this.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The Daily Beast is political propaganda masquerading as legitimate journalism...

It has no more credibility than CNN.

Source: Fraud, Fabrications and Faceplants: The Daily Beast Couldn't Stop Failing In 2015 - Breitbart

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I see someone ignoring the year long RACISM in action.

RUSSIA= BAD.

link   
a reply to: aethertek

Like I always tell the WHINERS. Go find a better President, if you don't like this one. Either move to a country whose leader you support, or find a Trump-beater for 2020.

link   

Well, you never know. I find Trump supporters to be full of hypocrites. So much double standards with them, it is hard to see where they stand.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual no matter your political stance. Funny thing about politics is that is the main undercurrent.

Here is what I see from the right leaning members on ATS.

I repeat, I try not to paint with wide brushes. You may do whatever you wish.

Possible right leaning ideals or a white male with same ideals = It is wrong to politicize this tragedy and you are a horrible person for doing this.

Racism is only for right leaning ideas? Dude, stop shoveling.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

If we were talking about say Dylan Roof, then the comparison would be apt.

You want to pin it on racism, be my guest. Truth is you're not wrong because it certainly is part of the equation.

Were not going to figure anything out by only doing parts of the equation.

It's "part of the equation". Yeah, okay. And Bin Laden's ideology was only "part of the equation". Honestly, Osama was just an emo kid in a cave that hated tall buildings, right? And I'm sure Manson's hatred for American pop culture was only part of the equation. Or that Pol Pot's hatred of intellectuals were only "part of the reason" he killed everybody wearing glasses.

Jesus Christ. What the hell? Why ignore the obvious? Is it just that hard to say that this one shooter was driven by racism? Goddamn, people.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There are walk outs being planned on the anniversary of Columbine at high schools all over the nation. In protest of gun laws.

Another walkout is planned on April 20, which will mark the 19th year since the Columbine High School massacre in Colorado that left 13 dead.
More than 22,000 people have signed a petition, pledging to walkout of their classrooms that day at 10 a.m. for the rest of the day.
"Nothing has changed since Columbine, let us start a movement that lets the government know the time for change is now," organizers wrote in the change.org event.

www.usatoday.com... 8752002/

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I see someone ignoring the year long RACISM in action. RUSSIA= BAD.

The biggest case of legalized bigotry this country has ever seen since the era of slavery.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Kids grieving and requesting Trump stay away...

They have no right to be STUPID about it.

Racists (in inverted commas btw)...

But those 'racists' sure the EFF have that RIGHT above.

Guns are more important than free speech, I guess.

My first post defined the one I reply to here.
edit on 17-2-2018 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

LMAO you say "The Daily Beast is political propaganda masquerading as legitimate journalism"

and use Breitbart as the source. LMAO

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Civil liberty is more important than what those morons are spouting.

Manufacture villain- NRA.

Restricting gun rights that are snipping all over the second, through 10 and 14th amendments.

Due process and all that important stuff that's clearly spelled out for all to read.

Someone needs to stop.

And it's those FASCISTS down in Florida.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Racism is only for right leaning ideas? Dude, stop shoveling.

Care to quote where I said that? Racism/Bigotry/Sexism...etc exists in every group. It is not primarily a white persons game.

It is just that some on the right on ATS "who love to say they are not bigots/racists...etc" have no problem with using a person's death especially if it was from one of those other groups.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Like wise.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

You make not like racists.

That's your right.

But those 'racists' sure the EFF have that RIGHT above.

Comprehend it's meaning.

I don't understand. Are you saying the 14th amendment says it's not racist to make public statements about your personal racism, bigotry, and violence; then shoot up a school full of Jewish kids?

I really don't understand what that amendment says in his defense.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It's "part of the equation". Yeah, okay. And Bin Laden's ideology was only "part of the equation". Honestly, Osama was just an emo kid in a cave that hated tall buildings, right?

Good person to bring up. Was he only a racist?

And I'm sure Manson's hatred for American pop culture was only part of the equation. Or that Pol Pot's hatred of intellectuals were only "part of the reason" he killed everybody wearing glasses.

These guys too...only racists?

Jesus Christ. What the hell? Why ignore the obvious? Is it just that hard to say that this one shooter was driven by racism? Goddamn, people.

www.cnn.com...

I don't see a common race between all of the deceased. Goddamn people indeed.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
More misinformed idiots that are being led down the path of no return by the hysterical Liberal retards.
edit on 17-2-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Parkland Students to President Trump: Stay ‘Far Away’ From Us

Hussain imagined that Trump would “use this event to make himself look better politically.” “It’s not meaningful,” he added. “He’s the president and he should be speaking on what he’s going to do to make it better for next time. My friend group, Hispanic kids, black kids, they’re not caring for this at all. My dad is of the same idea.”

Another student who participated in Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC) with Florida shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz, but asked that he not be named, said most kids and people in town agree that Trump should not swing through.

“One big reason people don’t want him here was his speech yesterday and tweet of his,” the student said. “Apparently [the president] said it was the kids’ responsibility to report Nikolas Cruz so in a way it was our fault… A lot of people aren’t happy about his visit.”

Several senior Trump aides expressed concern to The Daily Beast that Trump could potentially find himself in a situation in Parkland where he is trapped with grieving parents or students who harangue him about his administration’s position on guns, creating horrible optics and more negative press for the president. The same officials also voiced worry that the president’s response to such a situation could potentially make the situation on the ground worse, unintentionally. Asked for an explanation, one White House official referenced the incident when President Trump ended up making a widow cry when he meant to comfort her.

The kids and families are angry. Do you think Trump should visit and be his usual incoherent self and possibly say the wrong thing or will he visit and hope for the best?

What will Trump do if angry parents and students begin to ask questions he is unwilling to or unable to answer? Scream ..Fake News?

Drone the funerals like obama did.

link   

The 14th amendment sets in stone personal freedom.

That means if Cruz want's to be a hater.

That is his GD constitutional protected RIGHT.

Just like it's protects that same right for YALL to be Trump haters.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: aethertek

Like I always tell the WHINERS. Go find a better President, if you don't like this one. Either move to a country whose leader you support, or find a Trump-beater for 2020.

The kids just want him not to show up at their school and they aren't of voting age. They've been through a lot. I don't think your flippant tone reflects that.

In short, your response is what I'd expect to hear from a satchel of penises.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I didn't say you did. What you said is:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

On that, we are agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join