It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure how much we'll see even when disclosure hits. The video I was watching today says that Q claims that about 40% of the stuff will have to stay private because it's just that bad.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
REMINDER:
This is a NEW thread...which continues the last thread.

If you've flagged the last one...please flag this one.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: C84K2

So the 7 people meet, a "secret society" of sorts, including HRC, which was important enough that she was unable to give a concession speech.

Who were the other 6?

I'm looking at the DEC 22 Q post:
"Insurance"
NoName
Obama
HRC
Lynch
Comey
McCabe
Strzok

Maybe there is another sequence of names somewhere else in a drop?

NoName could fit with Bill Priestap. HRC would have most likely send her favorite pet Huma though. Who could have taken Obama's place?

I figure NoName=McCain, ie "We do not say his name."

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm not sure how much we'll see even when disclosure hits. The video I was watching today says that Q claims that about 40% of the stuff will have to stay private because it's just that bad.

No, it was the other way around. 60% private (at least), up from 80/20. It should be more than 60% public.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: C84K2

So the 7 people meet, a "secret society" of sorts, including HRC, which was important enough that she was unable to give a concession speech.

Who were the other 6?

I'm looking at the DEC 22 Q post:
"Insurance"
NoName
Obama
HRC
Lynch
Comey
McCabe
Strzok

Maybe there is another sequence of names somewhere else in a drop?

NoName could fit with Bill Priestap. HRC would have most likely send her favorite pet Huma though. Who could have taken Obama's place?

I figure NoName=McCain, ie "We do not say his name."

I pondered that idea but is he really that important? Bill Priestap earned his nickname through /pol because every time he got mentioned it resulted in a ban. That and the MSM rarely talked about Priestap at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Martin75

I believe there is His hand at work, but I also think this is going to get much, much worse before it gets better. Far worse than many can even imagine.

President Trump said today that he is "inclined" to release the H.I.C./Nunes Memo Document to the public. Then, I read that he's going to Switzerland, and a sense of "foreboding" came over me.

President Donald Trump will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Swiss President Alain Berset and Rwandan President Paul Kagame, among other officials, at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland later this week, the White House announced Tuesday.
Source: www.politico.com...
It's a rediculous wish for a President who travels frequently, but I wish he'd stay home this time.

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No, it was the other way around. 60% private (at least), up from 80/20. It should be more than 60% public.

Not sure I wanna see Hillary nude.

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

McCain is song bird. That's been his nickname for a long time due to the way things went down in Vietnam when he was about to be tortured.

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You just gotta wonder what the GOPe tree under McCain is. Don't you? Have we spent time following up on any of those connections because if McCain goes down then how many of the GOPe are going to fall too? Lindsay Graham? They always work together on things ...

link   

Let's just hope that 60% will be enough for an awakening of the majority of people so this long running evil gets completely rooted out.

It's got to be shocking enough to get sleepwalkers awake but not severe enough to throw baby out with blanket in violent fit of rage.

Tightrope say the least.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

They'll have to put her in a red dress.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

They'll have to put her in a red dress.

You mean red couch cover?
edit on 23-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

@Snowden
How’s Russia?
Almost time.
Q
-----
I've slowly started accepting that Snowden - one of my heroes - might not be what I thought he was.

Q comment could almost be taken as snowden being a white hat . However for that to be true you would have to assume so is putin.

Eitherwise Q put snowden in danger if he is still in Russia.

The whole snowden thing was very strange to me, how putin accepted him under the condition he didn't expose us secrets. In addition Snowden never did release information that the majority of people didn't already know was happening.

Interesting to see how this plays out with snowden as I have been on the fence with him.

edit on 04131America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jan 2018 21:04:38 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's a rediculous wish for a President who travels frequently, but I wish he'd stay home this time.

Dont know why he goes to surround himself by snakes. Needs to take plenty of bodyguards with him.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The whole snowden thing was very strange to me, how putin accepted him under the condition he didn't expose us secrets. In addition Snowden never did release information that the majority of people didn't already know was happening.

If McCain and Hillary cant stand Putin, he may very well be a good guy...and by extension, Snowden may be a good guy too.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Heads up. Thread climbing to the top of front page. Tons of visibility, possibility of Q and other.. observation.

Could someone do a short presentation on precisely what's going on, or post a video or two? I just don't have the wherewithall right now. Then again, they do have access to the index on the other thread, but how about a synopsis and run down for the uninformed readers..?

Otherwise, we might simply look like a bunch of mad hatters.

Edit: How about some evidence that proves in no uncertain terms that Q really works side by side with Trump and serves at the pleasure of the POTUS?

Awareness folks. Be aware, and be as cunning as serpents and as harmless as doves.

Trust me on this - if you had any IDEA who's watching this, it would cook your noodle and blow your mind..

edit on 23-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

If McCain and Hillary cant stand Putin, he may very well be a good guy...and by extension, Snowden may be a good guy too.

Lol that is a valid point.

Also I wonder if that whole ATS Twitter debacle about the putin coup comes to play in this?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Talks of a secret society in the FBI have hit mainstream news.

(Yes, Fox is mainstream)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You brilliant mofo's are nothing short of inspirational with your diligence in continuing to get this information out there!!!

Having it dissected like you have done Dashen is exactly what anyone who has yet to jump on the Q bandwagon shall need to get themselves started along the redpilled process!!

Damn it is fun being a Russian Bot!!

Nostrovia Comrades!!

#greatawakening

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Go Hannity GO! He's all over all of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join