It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, but will it be shot across the bow or torpedo amidships - I'm hoping for amidships myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Phoenix
What if,

Watch at Theatre = Vid of the seven ?

If there's an informant not huge leap for same informant to have recorded meeting (s)

Q was teasing video material twice within days.
I'm certain some interesting video will be coming out very soon.

In the meantime, Senator Chuck Schumer is now admitting that Democrats are worried about what's in the Memo that describes Obama Administration crimes.
Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Like I said in Q-thread #1, Schumer looked pale and shaken after leaving his meeting with President Trump this past Friday. He has good reason to be "worried", if not horrified.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If I type "When does a songbird sing" into Google, this is the "quote" it brings up. (bold mine)

It can start as early as 4:00 a.m. and last several hours. Birds can sing at any time of day, but during the dawn chorus their songs are often louder, livelier, and more frequent. It's mostly made up of male birds, attempting to attract mates and warn other males away from their territories

4:00 a.m.
Q told us 4:00 am is when the select MSM shills receive their propaganda talking points via text.

That could explain why the MSM went full retard about how Trump tweets all hours of the night. Not enough time to come up with a response or change tactics.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If Q is any indication, there are some very very SMART patriots working on all of this for Trump, who although he doesn't have the most impressive vocabulary, having memorized all the best words like (tremendous), has a great ear and instinct and decision making skill if/when given the right go/no go intelligence. I also believe that Trump has become a devout praying man, so he's got access to another level of Intelligence in the Spirit of Wisdom, Truth, and Life.

We need to bear in mind, I think, an idea involving AUTHORITY and where it comes from, which is from the people, and from God.

There's always a certain controversy, maybe even a universal one, involving the issue and struggle for authority in the midst of a divided middle (between what is, to what ought to be) and what might be thought of as a paradox of leadership (damned if you do, damned if you don't), but with God in Spirit and Truth and in Christ it always resolves itself, while the wicked and the evil fall victim, by their own hand, to a hoodwink perpetrated upon them by God, which places them into what I refer to as a double-bind which cannot be escaped or evaded and one which, the more they struggle and react, only the tighter it gets. There is only one thing at that stage that's capable of releasing it, and it's not more secrecy, but an open and sincere and heartfelt repentance.

"When the hearts of men change, kingdom's will change!"
~ St. John the Baptist

And therein resides their fundamental problem or predicament. They are blinded in their hatred of the light, so they always enter into the hoodwink and double-bind as blind as bats, just like it was on a certain "Good" Friday when the moon rose that evening already entering into the eclipse phase (hidden by the horizon), upon which I'm certain that a number of very very bad people fell to their knees, while exclaiming - HOW DID HE KNOW?!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Dashen,
Thank you for all your hard work compiling the index. I am thankfully caught up reading thus far.
Thank you to all the other participants bringing the information forward.

Thank you to ATS staff likewise.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It does seem like Huma Abedin was in Hawaii at the time, at least. Daily Mail (not the best source in the world, I know) printed footage of her staying at the Four Seasons Hotel Hualalai in Kona, Big Island on Friday, January 10 - and the false alarm went off three days later.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5251573/Huma-Abedin-spotte d-Four-Seasons-Hawaii.html

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Everyone remember the Hawaii false nuke alarm?

Interpretation of Q drop indicated that it was an unfortunate necessity (scare) to precipitate a BDT or batch data transfer from the Hawaiian NSA data base (where did Snowden run from?) which had become separated or de-linked from the CONUS (continental USA) data base, probably under Obama (unsubstantiated). The nuke alarm then triggered an automatic data transfer, so that Trump and co. would have access to the data (vital piece of the puzzle?). There were reports that the Bill Clinton was on the island at the time (although one photo was from a few years ago), which might have necessitated the action (speculation).

I think that when we use conjecture and speculation, that we should include that, and maybe even have a few different levels of "proof" ie: known fact, probable, likely, etc., and don't feed the trolls and shills.. (wastes space and time needlessly. Too important to get sidetracked..)

Interesting.

Is there any actual proof of Clinton being there? Had an idea but not going to pitch it unless there is some confirmation Clinton was in Hawaii at the time of this event.

Bill Clinton was in Hawaii from January 12th to January 15th. The Nuke Missile "mistake" was Sat Jan 13th.

Source: bigislandnow.com...

In the photo, Bill is smiling, which implies that Hillary was NOT there.

p.s. I just saw that Huma was there too at the time. You think??? Nah! Bill likes em younger.
edit on 1/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
John Solomon silenced

(Referenced by Q as a Journalist getting the "scoops").

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am wondering if the rumor about McCabe saying @uk Flynn and @uk Trump were part of that meeting and that insider is the source ...mmmm

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
John Solomon silenced

(Referenced by Q as a Journalist getting the "scoops").

The top people at "The Hill" (www.TheHill.com) may be guilty of colluding with Trump-haters in government too.

It would be real nice if Wiki-leaks could obtain communications between government and the news media, post 11-9-2016. I want the guilty MSM people to pay a price, moreso than the Anti-Trumpers inside government. It's better for the country to get the government traitors, but prosecuting prominent MSM figures would be more personally satisfying for this American.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If "secret society" in DOJ/FBI broached subject of harming Trump either physically or through other illegal activity it's intent to commit criminal conspiracy,

if it's further proven media supported this group and members thereof (especially if paid) then they too will be forever tainted and possibly complicit in conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It only gets better worse.

Court documents recently filed by the government further rock the credibility of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller because they show that as FBI Director, Mueller worked to cover up the connection between a Florida Saudi family and the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The documents reveal that Mueller was likely involved in publicly releasing deceptive official agency statements about a secret investigation of the Saudis, who lived in Sarasota, with ties to the hijackers. A Florida journalism nonprofit uncovered the existence of the secret FBI investigation that was also kept from Congress.

Under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI tried to discredit the story, publicly countering that agents found no connection between the Sarasota Saudi family and the 2001 terrorist plot. The reality is that the FBI’s own files contained several reports that said the opposite, according to the Ft. Lauderdale-based news group’s ongoing investigation. Files obtained by reporters in the course of their lengthy probe reveal that federal agents found “many connections” between the family and “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001.” The FBI was forced to release the once-secret reports because the news group sued in federal court when the information wasn’t provided under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

www.judicialwatch.org...
www.floridabulldog.org...

So, we're in General Conspiracies now?

The FBI launched a covert investigation into the Saudis living in Sarasota and publicly lied about their connections to 9/11. They mysteriously abandoned their cars, clothes, furniture, jewelry and personal items, two weeks before the towers fell. They have close ties to the Saudis who received flight training in Venice (Huffman FS), and then later in Sarasota (Jones Aviation).

Though the recently filed court documents reveal Mueller received a briefing about the Sarasota Saudi investigation, the FBI continued to publicly deny it existed and it appears that the lies were approved by Mueller.

edit on 24-1-2018 by eisegesis because: WTF

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

The GUT will understand.

It is palpable and there is an element of the metaphysical to the whole thing.

Looking forward to further developments. Good to see long time members yet infrequent posters speaking up.

Let's do this Q thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Everyone remember the Hawaii false nuke alarm?

Interpretation of Q drop indicated that it was an unfortunate necessity (scare) to precipitate a BDT or batch data transfer from the Hawaiian NSA data base (where did Snowden run from?) which had become separated or de-linked from the CONUS (continental USA) data base, probably under Obama (unsubstantiated). The nuke alarm then triggered an automatic data transfer, so that Trump and co. would have access to the data (vital piece of the puzzle?). There were reports that the Bill Clinton was on the island at the time (although one photo was from a few years ago), which might have necessitated the action (speculation).

I think that when we use conjecture and speculation, that we should include that, and maybe even have a few different levels of "proof" ie: known fact, probable, likely, etc., and don't feed the trolls and shills.. (wastes space and time needlessly. Too important to get sidetracked..)

Interesting.

Is there any actual proof of Clinton being there? Had an idea but not going to pitch it unless there is some confirmation Clinton was in Hawaii at the time of this event.

Bill Clinton was in Hawaii from January 12th to January 15th. The Nuke Missile "mistake" was Sat Jan 13th.

Source: bigislandnow.com...

In the photo, Bill is smiling, which implies that Hillary was NOT there.

p.s. I just saw that Huma was there too at the time. You think??? Nah! Bill likes em younger.

Ok....thanks!

So now a bit of my thoughts.

So....POTUS has a nuclear suitcase with every code and access to all EAS systems...feel free to look it up.

Theory here now....there is a completely different protocol for the EAS system response based on when an acting OR former POTUS is on location. EAS is tied directly to Presidential Alerts....the same ones you can't turn off on your phone. The protocol may be to dump all electronic comms and data to the disaster site.

Now the fastest data transfer on record was from 2014...43 Tbps. So coincidentally back in August of 2017:

SEA-US undersea cable system bringing broadband speeds to Hawaii is ready for service

Connecting Hawaii to California:

The $250 million undersea fiber cable system will meet increasing demand for internet service. Providing 100-Gbps broadband speeds to Hawaii, the SEA-US cable has a 20-Tbps capacity, and will accommodate greater capacities as technology advances, says Hawaiian Telcom, part-owner and operator of the long-haul submarine network.

Source

Now 20Tbps correlates to 2.5 Terabytes.

So the emergency wasn't cancelled for 38 minutes. 38x60=2280 seconds. 2280x2.5=5700 Terabytes of data transferred because the newest, fastest cable was capable of those speeds and in a nuclear threat with a acting or past POTUS that cable shuts all traffic except that of national security transfer of specific data from Hawaii to CA....or perhaps Guam

So Trump would obviously know Clinton was there...as would his team. He holds the key to setting this in motion.

So...let's go back to the SEA-US cable for a minute.

So it runs from:

Makaha, Hawaii, United States to Hermosa Beach, California, United States

So Makaha just happens to be where the NSA facility is located that Ed Snowden reportedly worked at in his day...

Source for cable map

And oddly enough on Jan 13 of 2017 there was a federal government order that went directly to speak of SEA-US and it's contracts in regards to EO10530 which is all about undersea cables and usage and ownership.

Now it's interesting that this cable doesn't just hit the US...it's opposite destination is curiously, Piti , Guam....and guess what is there....Marianas US Base.

SEA-US cable and it's destination points:

There is a ton to follow and I can't type anymore. Please search this and check it all out...kinda crazy theory but it actually makes some sense....or a spy novel.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: TomLawless

The GUT will understand.

It is palpable and there is an element of the metaphysical to the whole thing.

Looking forward to further developments. Good to see long time members yet infrequent posters speaking up.

Let's do this Q thing.

Memes people. Memes, or what Q calls the "graphic". Works well on twitter (thanks @Jack-the-golden-threads-entwine).

That said, the Civility and decorum that we use must remain of the highest order for reasons that I'll try somehow to explain at some point but can't adequately describe right now. (still very mad).

No doubt by now that WE, THE PEOPLE have been HEARD and heard LOUDLY!

And as to Q, the percentages don't really matter in the final analysis. We know you've got them and have it all.

So now the whole thing moves over to Sessions, and Wray, who, if he can't deal with it adequately, has to go, while Comey retakes the stand.

Q said to trust Sessions so trust Sessions we will.

This cannot be part of any sort of gambit just to sieze power from the "elite" (wrong word) satanists under threat or bribery, in a bid for "power", that's just another form of corruption, while wearing a white hat.

The pillar of Justice to stand at all must stand as tall as the heavens are long, where perhaps it could even be said that what is bound on earth is bound in heaven also.. who knows.

There are strange and perilous times, and now the whole twitterverse is alight with the discussion and topic in the midst of a vast field of pink, orange and red pills.

Bing bing boom bing bing, and down it all goes (the old narrative).

Framing and context is decisive.

Few realize how powerful the word and the graphic is, until we all do all at the same time.

More Memes please and thank you so very much. Try to somehow, don't ask me how, to keep them "civil"..

ATS is an extraordinary publishing and communications medium, we can't forget that.

edit on 23-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Persona non grata, a Latin term meaning "an unwelcome person"

This jumped out at me as I read your post. I had just finished reading this article that I found on @wikileaks:
uk.reuters.com...

Assange team hopes UK could declare him persona non grata

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here is one that someone on Reddit made out of another person's comment.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Came out of lurker status just to say that we should have named
this thread "Q TIPS"!

haha Sorry, I will go back to the back of the class now.

And HI everyone

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Here is one that someone on Reddit made out of another person's comment.

....i swear this whole thing is starting to parody itself....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

How do you mean?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join