It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Instead of releasing the damn Memo, Adam Schiffty and Diane Feinstein are asking Facebook and Twitter to do something about the "Russian Bots" disseminating the info. What about American bots? Australian bots? Israeli bots? Nigerian bots?
The whole thing is bizarre and desperate. Classified Information that points to Government Corruption musnt remain classified for any reason at all. But what if it leads to collapse of society? Then we'll rebuild society by the people and for the people. #ReleaseTheMemo

This is a very important point ! I saw a news story this morning that Facebook will be hiring 10,000 new employees to prevent "Russian Bots" from influencing elections in the future. If we believe that "Russian Bots" are at the very least highly exaggerated if not down right nonsense, what exactly are these 10,000 new employees planning to monitor?
I think this is a way to censor people from having political conversations, debates, etc. between groups of friends and comparing notes.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/23/18 (Tue) 15:36:34 384dbe No.139507

The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn't think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

"We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you."

Does THIS mean Video evidence is coming?

edit on 23-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

This is a very important point ! I saw a news story this morning that Facebook will be hiring 10,000 new employees to prevent "Russian Bots" from influencing elections in the future. If we believe that "Russian Bots" are at the very least highly exaggerated if not down right nonsense, what exactly are these 10,000 new employees planning to monitor?
I think this is a way to censor people from having political conversations, debates, etc. between groups of friends and comparing notes.

The idiotic story they are going to tell these employees is:

"Russian Bots are spreading conspiracy theories and fake news to bring unrest to the U.S. These are the hashtags that create an alert. When an alert is created, shadowban, downgrade or remove the content".

So they single out Russian Bots and ignoring the Trillions of other sources of possible misinformation or disinformation, as if the flow of information can be controlled. If they keep going this way, FB and Twitter are History.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Has Q mentioned anything about the Super Bowl? I've been going through it and haven't seen any postings on it. I only ask because I think it's weird that the former DC police chief is now head of NFL security. Cathy Lanier left her post as DC police chief only a month after Seth Rich's murder. Also, she served on the DC Police Foundation Board, along with Tony Podesta's ex-wife, Heather Podesta. So we have a Seth Rich and a Podesta connection to her.

She fired Monterrey Security in September and now Gs4 will be working the Super Bowl. That is the same security that hired the Orlando shooter.

I'm just getting a strange feeling about all of this. The two teams going to the Super Bowl are both patriot-sounding names (Eagles and Patriots)

Q has posted about watching for false flags. A major false flag would take attention away from the FISA memo.

Am I being paranoid here?
edit on 23-1-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Its OK. I have a feeling Facebook will soon go the way of the MySpace.

Its basically just a bunch of people sharing cat videos anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ?

VIDEO evidence is coming!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And also the video will be the last posts?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Public outrage over the FISA Crimes divulged by the Memo Document should not be the catalyst for A.G. Sessions appointing a Special Counsel. He already has enough smoking guns, and already knows the contents of "The Memo".

He should have appointed a Special Counsel 2 weeks ago when the Comey, Lynch, Clinton, and Dossier lies were realized.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

And also the video will be the last posts?

No, I don't think so. I think they are talking about previous posts that they deleted themselves.

Edit! Going back and re reading....You could be right. They could be hinting at the Grande Finale.

I wonder what the timeline is....A year?
edit on 23-1-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Letter to @Jack?
Who did @Jack lose today?
Goodbye @Jack.
Predictable.
ALL.
Q
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who did Jack lose today?"

Twitter's No. 2 Resigns to Become Chief Executive of SoFi

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Holy Moly, what the heck does Q's last post mean ? I know I'm going out on a limb here, but does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Holy Moly, does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Like I told the poster who started the thread "How did Hillary Lose? She was inevitable!". GOD, or some other very powerful entity, intervened to enable Donald J. Trump to be President.

As a President endowed with advanced wisdom and life experience, he can save the U.S.A., and the world from World War III, IN MY OPINION. (Based on listening to his lifelong interviews and predictions, he may have been given foreknowledge of future events, early in life. But that cant' be proved. Just a hunch.)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: texasgirl

Public outrage over the FISA Crimes divulged by the Memo Document should not be the catalyst for A.G. Sessions appointing a Special Counsel. He already has enough smoking guns, and already knows the contents of "The Memo".

He should have appointed a Special Counsel 2 weeks ago when the Comey, Lynch, Clinton, and Dossier lies were realized.

Help me out here please because i'm not always familiar with the inner workings of the US justice system. Do they have to publicly announce any appointment of a SC or are they allowed to hide it from the public to prevent tainting an investigation?
edit on 23-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Very correct. I took a quick, albeit very brief look, at the MSM comments concerning the memo and the Diane letter. No one was supporting their orwellian position. More to the point, the usual divide and conquer energy was not present in the comments. Now, if we look at this thread, it has pulled several members out of the woodwork, me being one of them, because we are a part of something big. So yes, the Q posts are something very different.

I mentioned before, this is the first time in world history that a "scandal" has opened up in real time with those suffering getting to put their energy into the process. Historically the horrifying events are sanitized and presented by the controllers after the fact, long after. The Vietnam war was based on a "did not happen event" and yet few if any are aware - story was told long after the fact.

The Q process is evolving and we are with it. Each Q post changes the energy we are connecting with. Each energy shift changes the process of those doing the dismantling. Each person that simply supports the process Q is narrating supports something remarkable. Amazing.

This thing has been building since before the election.

The Meme Magic (Pepe, etc.) that lead to Trump's unlikely election. That's when I started catching feelings. It's palpable.

I don't know if you are familiar with what happened with Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" catastrophe. That was magical. When those kids found a flag in the middle of nowhere, I felt PROUD of them. Kids I don't even know, from all walks of life. Magic.

That stuff caught Q group's attention. That's what's leading up to whatever we might get to see next. This is all some kind of Good Voodoo or something.

I really have a hard time explaining it. It's metaphysical.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Holy Moly, does anyone else ever think that Q is being guided in some way by a divine entity ? Are we simultaneously uncovering/discovering the corruption around us as much as we are discovering our own sense of resolve and integrity, lol, hopefully that made sense.

Like I told the poster who started the thread "How did Hillary Lose? She was inevitable!". GOD, or some other very powerful entity, intervened to enable Donald J. Trump to be President.

As a President endowed with advanced wisdom and life experience, he can save the U.S.A., and the world from World War III, IN MY OPINION. (Based on listening to his lifelong interviews and predictions, he may have been given foreknowledge of future events, early in life. But that cant' be proved. Just a hunch.)

Strange you say that. You can read through my post history and see I don't push religion. However, I have seen people that NEVER looked at God believe that something Divine is guiding what is taking place right now.

I don't know if it's God or a few that just love our Country enough to fight but I'm so glad Someone finally seems to be standing with the people.
edit on 1/23/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/23/18 (Tue) 15:36:34 384dbe No.139507

You didn't think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Q
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

"We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you."

Does THIS mean Video evidence is coming?

"Coming to a theater near you." probably means to platform that anyone can view at will. Smartphone, P.C., etc..

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't know how much more of this anticipation I can take.
I want this to conclude. Hopefully safely.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I look forward to your posts almost as much as I look forward to Q's. Always on point and eloquent, thank you.

*Archiving these threads is tedious, but I'm almost done.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Coming to a theater near you." probably means to platform that anyone can view at will. Smartphone, P.C., etc..

I got the feeling it is going to be dropped with instructions on how to "preserve offline". That Q post is what prompted me to archive these threads.

593 Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe 139507
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Q

edit on 1/23/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo and added quote

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join