It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You are awesome! Thank you for the index!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I must have taken a lot of time to summarize that entire thread.

I just wanted to say that the work is appreciated.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
New post, link to this, and he said something at the end but it's gone now?

Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
Q

Edit to add ending (Came back up, weird)

edit on 23-1-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The index is amazing. Are you going to ask a mod to move it all to the first page? can that even be done? I'm asking because I'd like to archive this thread and i'm happy to wait if it's going to change.
btw- Thanks for starting this discussion(seems like so long ago) and being such a great host. It feels like the old days around here. Again, thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Why would Wikileaks retweet something about KimDotCom?

Because KimDotCom claimed to have evidence that Seth Rich (not Russians) was the Wikileaks leaker and was murdered because of it.

This is also the real reason why police raided his house and confiscated material. It has nothing to do with copyright infringement. If that were the case, then the police would raid the houses of many other big copyright pirates out there.

Wikileaks associating itself with KimDotCom is a subtle hint (incl. plausible deniability) of their agreement with him.

Not to mention that Julian Assange himself has hinted at Seth Rich on a few occasions.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Somewhere, can't find it now, I read that there was a satanic ritual performed at the Vatican to install/ensconce satan in the seat of authority there and that all efforts thereafter to get "it" out (systemic evil in organizations can be rather persistent and pervasive) have failed.

It was apparently shortly after this, that the architectural design of the Vatican's Hall of Assembly was commissioned. Anyone who takes a good look at that swanky building both outside and in will see that it's utterly satanic (lots of snake symbolism) including the crazy Jesus... "thing" (rising up in the midst of tortured souls, triumphant but in a hideous way), covering the wall behind the podium.

Don't want to sidetrack too too much..

That pic of the current Pope that Q posted showed the top banking "elites", the Pope included. The one with him bending over and obsequiously kissing the hand of Rothschild is creepy to say the least (thought it's supposed to be the other way around?)

I heard when Trump posed for that pic with the Pope that he tried to grab the Pope's hand, which was knocked away! That photo with Trump smiling his million dollar smile beside the Pope, with the look on the Pope's face, is priceless.

Btw, Ratzinger (what a name), upon becoming Pope, apparently undertook a deep study into the Knight's Templar, at the conclusion of which (reports are that a lot of money got shifted as a result) George HW Bush burst out into tears during a speech at the Florida legislature, while describing Jeb in terms that were, imho, allegorical of the passion of Christ in that battle of good and evil, of authority, and governance, but he mixed things up and for a moment almost blurted out "Sieg Heil!" (Hail Victory) as the ghost of Hitler momentarily took him over.

can't find the longer version with the whole speech, but here's a snippet

I believe those tears and that (Good Son) speech were intended for someone other than Jeb and the Florida legislature.

It's been said that part of the renovation at Gitmo includes wheelchair access..

Add to this, the reports by Anton Szandor LaVey's castrated son (now a pastor), Jess LaVey (RE: Bush Sr.), and well, put 2 and 2 together.. (groping asses is the least of it).

I guess my point of this post, is that the pedophile abuses in the Catholic Church had nothing whatsoever to do with unmarried gay priests or a mere abuse of power, but something much more systemic as a permissive framework that came down from the top.

This is not to disparage Catholics, nor the good teachings and Great Work of Jesus Christ along with the Biblical narrative of God's ongoing battle for his own free children relative to a satanic empire, which is what most of the Bible is about, that and a sort of divine romance.

edit on 23-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Surprise surprise!

Turns out that despite the majority of the MSM only covering the memo story in the context of it being russian propaganda, and schiff and feinstein writing letters to twitter and facebook to stop the russian pushing it, it now seems the overwhelming majority of the people that pushed #releasethememo to the top trend were right inside america.

www.zerohedge.com...

It seems that the more shadiness that is shown, the more desperate and predictable some of the establishment dems and MSM mouthpieces become.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I was participating when it was rising (#ReleaseTheMemo), or so I thought (had already been shadowbanned, even after 2 text Google verifications), and there was repeated tweets for a while from some Russian babe in a red dress. Maybe that's what they're referring to? lol

That could also have been an internal spook doing that, just to toss that into the mix.

So it was 99.999% patriots and authentic supporters from around the world, and one hot looking Russian chick in a red dress. I was almost momentarily distracted!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I believe there is His hand at work, but I also think this is going to get much, much worse before it gets better. Far worse than many can even imagine.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
DRUDGE:
RED BANNER HEADLINE:

WHISTLEBLOWER: FBI 'SECRET SOCIETY' HELD OFF-SITE MEETINGS

pjmedia.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
FBI Informant Says 'Secret Society' Held Secret Meetings Off-Site

An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.

On Special Report with Bret Baier Tuesday evening, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) called it "corruption of the highest levels of the FBI."

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said. "There is so much smoke here."

This comes after text messages between FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and senior FBI lawyer Lisa Page, his paramour, revealed that a "secret society" of officials within the FBI met the day after the election of Donald J. Trump to plot against the president-elect.

"A secret society?" Baier asked." Secret meetings off-site of the Justice Department? And you have an informant saying that?"

"Correct," Johnson answered matter-of-factly

pjmedia.com...

The accusations just keep getting worse.

Now this is not proof of anything to me, as it is an anonymous source.

But if true, an investigation needs to begin immediately.

The implications of this are horrifying.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Martin75

I believe there is His hand at work, but I also think this is going to get much, much worse before it gets better. Far worse than many can even imagine.

Depends on what you mean by "worse". If it all comes out, no matter how horrific, that will be a good and glorious, and necessary, thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You quick man.

I just read that as well.

If this is true and their is an FBI insider confirming this as the article says, it is confirmatiopn of many of the things Q has been saying.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
DRUDGE:
RED BANNER HEADLINE:

WHISTLEBLOWER: FBI 'SECRET SOCIETY' HELD OFF-SITE MEETINGS

pjmedia.com...

McCabe is my guess regarding whistleblower. 7 people were at that meeting. Strzok and Page confirmed. Comey? Priestap? Rybicki? Who else?

Edit: Lynch? Abedin?
edit on 23-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'm wondering if this is Victoria Toensing's confidential FBI Imformant.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

White Hat.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Every second I sit and wonder how ANYONE can still support them!!! But they do...even here.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I threw a thread up for the whistle blower stuff. Pretty big deal they've got one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nevermind grambler did to. And then both got closed lol.
edit on 23-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Every second I sit and wonder how ANYONE can still support them!!! But they do...even here.

Yeah i'm trying to be bipartisan as much as possible but all these revelations make it so f#cking hard. I was right by trusting only in Trump and parts of his inner circle. I still stand by that decision.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
I threw a thread up for the whistle blower stuff. Pretty big deal they've got one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They killed your's and Gramblers.
redirected to X's from this morning.

Mod missed that this is NEW info from another source.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join