It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The skeptic in me screams hard because its so perfect. Nothing is that perfect, unless it's a scripted play.

But if this Q stuff is real, it's the biggest event since the civil war.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The skeptic in me screams hard because its so perfect. Nothing is that perfect, unless it's a scripted play.

But if this Q stuff is real, it's the biggest event since the civil war.

Indeed. 2nd American Revolution.

Time will tell. Future proves past. Tick tock (not much longer now for the dominoes to start falling and for Anderson Cooper to pull whatever white hair remains right out of his head!).

The GIANT has certainly awoken!

MAGA

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Just a couple of things:

Julian Assange posted a pic of himself with the shirt of the Equadorian football team, not a Swiss shirt, and he did it January 10, three days before he posted the chess board tweet.

He may have been hinting about going places though, when he tweeted this music video. The lyrics matter.
twitter.com...

(Sorry for being a nit pic but I follow Assange's tweets and the guy is kinda important to me.)

edit on 24-1-2018 by MostlyReading because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

Julian Assange posted a pic of himself with the shirt of the Equadorian football team, not a Swiss shirt, and he did it January 10, three days before he posted the chess board tweet.

Thank you. I stand corrected, and it's all good.

Yeah, M.I.A paper planes would be meaningful. Care to post the lyrics, or do you think it was just the title of the song?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

"Paper planes" lyrics:

I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one done in a second if you wait
Sometimes I think sittin' on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name
Sometimes I think sittin' on trains
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame
Bona fide hustler making my name

www.metrolyrics.com...

Visas, borders, planes, trains, make of it what you will.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I'll make of it that Assange has traded in his dead man switch for freedom, as he'd planned it all along.

What do you think of the apparent Q-Assange connection?

Re: Chess match. Note that Marshall sat on his Marshall attack for 10 years, up to 1918, and that it was 10 years after the founding of WikiLeaks that DJT was elected POTUS, make of it what you will. There's also a numerical representation of the board pieces which equates to 9/11 / 9/11.

Now everything is apparently in place, and Q (and Trump) have it all.

Poor CS who is now himself snookered 16 times to Sunday..!

Here's an example proving Q intel..

You know how everyone's on pins and needles about the release of the Memo? with Schiff saying that it won't be released because regular people won't be able to understand it?

Well, for those of us who follow Q closely, we KNOW already that the Memo WILL be released, and that it will release prior to the SOTU address.

One of the Reps has indicated that the process might mean that the Memo won't and can't be released until Feb 19th.

But we KNOW that it will be released in time for the SOTU.

Just watch, and see!

And that's just the beginning..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: MostlyReading

I'll make of it that Assange has traded in his dead man switch for freedom, as he'd planned it all along.

I think you are right, and that Assange is connected to Q in some way. Exactly how, I don't know. I'm just the average nitwit hoping to find the truth about what really goes on behind the scenes in this messed up world, and there is a lot I don't understand.

Anyway, if anyone deserves freedom and the chance to finally spend some time with his kids after being a "prisoner" in an embassy in London since June 2012, it is Julian Assange. He is one of the greatest heroes of our time and will be remembered as one for generations to come. It is outrageous how he has been punished for doing what a journalist and editor is supposed to do - getting the truth out to the public. The psychopath known as Hillary Clinton even wanted to "drone" him, ffs.

Oh well, rant over and hopefully Julian Assange will soon be a free man.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: C84K2

So the 7 people meet, a "secret society" of sorts, including HRC, which was important enough that she was unable to give a concession speech.

Who were the other 6?

I'm looking at the DEC 22 Q post:
"Insurance"
NoName
Obama
HRC
Lynch
Comey
McCabe
Strzok

Maybe there is another sequence of names somewhere else in a drop?

Maybe the no name could be John McCain? Q keeps referring to him as we don't say his name. Have a rino in the group to use for their plans?

Most of the researchers are sure that McCain is no name, and song bird.

When does a song bird sing?

Deathbed? In a cage/trap?

Perhaps just before sunrise?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It's been verified and reverified, with Q and Trump providing authentication ie: via a Trump tweet, pic of Trump's pen on Camp David desk, etc etc.

From which point it would all hinge on Trump for reals being the "Real Thing"...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Long time member coming out of hibernation here to proudly proclaim my beloved ATS is back! Thank you all!

Here's something I wrote about her a long time ago to win a contest here that suddenly seems downright prophetic.

about ats contest

Great work everybody don't let go of this, it's too important!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

LOL They hate ATS on that board you linked. We're all a bunch of CIA, Mason, dis-info agents.

Welcome back!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Thanks! I looked for the ats archive version for a bit but couldn't find so I resorted to a Google search and found it at davidicke.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The original list was:
/_>
HUSSEIN>
HRC>
LL>
JC>
AM>
PS>

I guess the triangle (/_ = saudi, soros, rothschild?) could be the big three so maybe we are way off.

There are mutiple lists with names. I think Q wants us to find the right one.

Or each list is a clique.. And if so, then this ties various names to their connection to the story.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Deafening silence in EU MSM. They are probably trying to digest bitter pills rolling from over seas and waiting for directives from headquarters - at least on editorial level. Office plankton is still in sweet oblivion.

This promise to be spectacular earthquake in Europe.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

the earliest Q drops clearly say Trump was ASKED to run for president Quite some time ago.

READ THE THREAD, CMON, youll LIKE IT

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Isn't there a rumor that Assange is now in Switzerland?
Has that been debunked?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Speak for yourself, im a Russian Bot

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

He was talking about the BO's saying they were communicating with him privately.

Wait! What?

Obama claimed to be in contact with Q? Am I understanding that correctly? Or am I grossly misunderstanding???

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Good catch QoS... "There are no coincidences"?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join