It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Where do i find q's photo album?

To find Q, you can't search and find his board using Google. (what does that tell you?)

Search using Duckduckgo

Search for - Qanon 8 Chan /greatawakening

Click on the click to expand on his new read only board (only a few weeks old)

Unless you're comfortable and familiar with using the Chans, the best place to see what's happening while it's happening is the CBTS_stream on Reddit.

If you wish to go deeper in the rabbit hole then find Q's research board and look for the [8] logos. Lots of memes or graphics in there as well as Q research. Q also posts in there from time to time, either in reply or just a drop that he doesn't want on his front page so to speak.

But you can keep up with everything generally at the "stream" on Reddit, and of course right here now on ATS, as well.

That's about it. When you expand his board, you'll see his photo album. I was wondering why he'd tip people off in advance..

Happy Hunting.

Enjoy the show, because you ain't seen nuth'n quite yet, like what's going to start happening as this glorious year in history unfolds..

Oh and stock up on Popcorn! That's a must have.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Alright. One thing I don't get about the chans (I've followed passively since FBI anon) is how do I know this is the same q as the first post? Especially moving from 4 to 8? Seems ripe for larpers.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I'll let other provide the proof and evidence that Q is with Trump. I've done my part.

Best,

Ankh

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Can you at least tell us if you mean the pics that Q posted on January 19?

(Pics can be easily found here:
qcodefag.github.io... )

edit on 24-1-2018 by MostlyReading because: added linb

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well I'm not asking if q is with trump, I'm asking how I know q (or any user, for that matter) posting on 8 Chan is the same as the q who first posted on 4 Chan.
edit on 24-1-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Jan 18.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Well I'm not asking if q is with trump, I'm asking how I know q (or any user, for that matter) posting on 8 Chan is the same as the q who first posted on 4 Chan.

Board owners who participate in fireside chats.

Edit: www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I find what this guy is saying interesting to consider and keep in mind .

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Interesting... Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Then it is probably the pics that was uploaded to the github page (the link I posted) on January 19. Maybe difference in time zones comes into this.

Thank you anyway, this will be a wild ride if what I think you are implying is correct. Some extremely powerful people in very high places involved, by the look of it... Popcorn it is!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
My only issue with q is that he speaks duplicitly. He speaks in a code that the supposed adversary would understand. Addresses the adversary. Yet, he's supposedly talking to the people.

Put another way: imagine the president has a message for the American people about china's deceptive trade practices. He calls a press conference and delivers a speech, in Chinese.

The questions he asks are great. But that's where it all stops for me. What good does all of the coded talking do if the people he's trying to keep the info masked from would understand his code better than the intended audience?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
For those new, here is the smart sheet from first Q posts to last, with the locked in answers.

Smart sheet

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Socratic method of teaching. Bad bread.

It worked and is working..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Thank-you for explaining how find Q's messages and research conclusions.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The questions are socratic teaching, the code talk isn't. Further, socratic teaching requires the teacher to validate when a proper conclusion has been reached.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Board owners could be in on it just to promote their site and gain more traffic than the usual members

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Julian Assange tweet, 8:34 PM - 12 Jan 2018

RE: Chess match, Marshall vs. Capablanca, 1918.

twitter.com...

So, at the moment depicted in Assange's tweet, it appears that Black King is protected, while the other pieces attack. Marshall has been sitting on the move for 10 years just to play it against Capablanca.

Marshall then falls victim to his own "ruse", as Capablanca, while appearing to be on the run and on the defence, in effect lures Marshall into the endgame - Checkmate.

This was either right before or after (need to check) Q wrote "checkmate" in a post.

Not long after this Assange somehow gets Wolfe's book "Fire and Fury" published for free on Google Books while removing every O in two chapters and replacing it with Q.

Checkmate, in my humble opinion represents a transfer of info between Assange and Q. However, the only way that could signify "Checkmate" is if Q now has it all ie: Assange has already swapped his dead man switch for his freedom (in progress).

Lastly, Q posted something about the Atlanta airport blackout and how it was an operation to remove a "bishop" from the board (which was a success), upon which most of the research community assumed, wrongly, that Q was referring to a satanic "Bishop" in the evil structure ie: black Pope? Soros? but no, he was referring to a certain move on a chessboard (as well as the removal of some king pin), which Assange then echoed with his tweet showing the very turning point in the famous Marshall vs. Capablanca game, considered to be among the top 3 most beautiful games of chess ever played, of not THE most beautiful (I guess you have to be a chess master to appreciate it).

Conclusion. Q and Assange are in contact. Speculation - Assange has transferred his entire dead man's switch under promise of secure movement and protection, presumably by Q and Trump.

Assange then posts a pic of himself with his Swiss shirt on (going somewhere Julian?).

Who knows, maybe he'll end up in Switzerland with Q and Trump - tomorrow... (speculation).

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Board owners could be in on it just to promote their site and gain more traffic than the usual members

Chan board owners, has something to do with his trip code which was under threat of being compromised, so they helped him set up new board, has proven time and time again that he's with Trump, even after the switch to read-only 8 Chan board, which moved from calm before the storm to the storm to great awakening.

Trip code remained the same, same IP. (according to board owners, who are authentic, and just regular guys with Chan mastery)

The other night, 8 Chan board came under massive attack and went offline, came back on, off, then on, remaining on. Q had "eyes on" the whole time and was running a test! lol (talk about a hoodwink).

It's been verified and reverified, with Q and Trump providing authentication ie: via a Trump tweet, pic of Trump's pen on Camp David desk, etc etc.

Trump himself has even given us a direct message, care of Q.

Where we go one we go all.

Please join us, or get out of the way.

Be blessed (not blessed be),

Ankh

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yay a part 2!! So glad this thread keeps on going. It's a treasure trove of info and has kept me busy looking info up and connecting dots.

Thank you to all the ATS members who have put so much into part 1 and now part 2. You make it feel like the ATS I joined to lurk around so many years ago
You guys truly rock. xxx

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join