It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
DOJ has started recovering missing FBI texts, DOJ sources say

When the FBI are done editing out the bad parts they'll release the texts! LOL, QAnon will release the unedited ones and even more people will be going to jail. FBI is going to suffer some serious damage!!

Hannity said sources at the DOJ told him they have begun to recover some of the texts from that time period. Specific content from those texts has not been released.

There's a pretty big fight between the NSA and FBI, and the NSA likely has the upper hand with all the intel on corrupt FBI officials.
edit on 25-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DJW001

There has been an attempted coup since Nov 2016.....

Sorry, but Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. It's not a coup if the majority are behind it. That's why Crimea is part of Russia now. Or do you disagree?

I disagree. Look it's simple the popular vote does not determine the winner. If it did Hillary would be president. Of course it is a coup if the opposition tries to take out the fairly elected president. That definitely appears to be what happened.

Also the majority is not for removing the president - there are many democrats that actually can accept Trump won fair and square.

Seriously if Hillary had won by electoral college and Republicans were trying to frame her as a Russian agent to remove her, can you honestly say you would be ok with that? Give me a break, at least try to be intellectually honest.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē/Submit
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
"that note of irony in her voice"
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms: paradox, incongruity, incongruousness
"the irony of the situation"

from your link

The most underrated fact about the drama surrounding the FBI agents' text messages is that they were discovered in an inspector general investigation launched at the behest of *Democrats* in Congress who thought the FBI was biased against Clinton.........Peter J. Hasson

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thanks for pointing that out! Hilarious and ironic. Getting better everyday!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Covers Q's latest posts in a good insightful way.

edit on 25-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: JinMI

There has been an attempted coup since Nov 2016.....

Sorry, but Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. It's not a coup if the majority are behind it. That's why Crimea is part of Russia now. Or do you disagree?

Seriously if Hillary had won by electoral college and Republicans were trying to frame her as a Russian agent to remove her, can you honestly say you would be ok with that? Give me a break, at least try to be intellectually honest.

You really don't see the glaring hypocrisy in that do you? Had she won, and Republicans came after her for impeachment, would you be okay with that?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Also the majority is not for removing the president - there are many democrats that actually can accept Trump won fair and square.

For as much grief as we give Nancy Pelosi (and she deserves most of it), she is trying to tamp down the histrionic impeachment talk until/unless they actually find evidence of something impeachable.

Compare to the actions of retarded trolls like Rep. Al Green, who is constantly introducing articles of impeachment, that all basically boil down to "I want to impeach Trump because I don't like him."

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

But you are assuming he is being "framed." If Russia really did back him, as the intelligence community believes, are you okay with that?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Full stop.

The intelligence community doesn't believe this.

Only 2 1/2 out of 17 agencies actually reached this conclusion. Peter Strozok was likely the agent speaking on behalf of the FBI.

Furthermore, intelligence agencies never examined the DNC's servers in the first place. They took the word of DNC paid private contractor Crowdstrike.

There is no evidence Trump committed any crimes.
There is no evidence Russia even "hacked" the DNC servers (was most likely local USB 3.0 transfer, due to transfer rate/size - this would be an insider)

Debunked.
edit on 1/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The FBI believes it. Debunking debunked.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You mean Peter Strozok?

Oh, and the FBI already conducted one investigation against Trump and found nothing.

You're saying that position has changed......?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The FBI believes it. Debunking debunked.

Cite?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Nah, "the dossier" has to be sat aside since the Clinton campaign has a clear conflict of interest. It simply isn't reliable, as it is too likely to be politically biased and motivated by an agenda other than truth/justice.

You're saying you can prove any material claims of that discredited document? No evidence has been released (or discovered as far as we know) so would you let us in on your secret? How do you know all of this for certain?

You wouldn't be assuming and passing that off as fact, would you?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

www.nytimes.com...

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

No new evidence has emerged since this time. Save for the fact that we now know the Clinton campaign paid for the disproven "dossier" to attack President Trump and that a clear bias within those investigating Clinton AND this Trumped-up-Trump-case existed.

Ooops, replied to the wrong post! Sorry AndyFromMI

edit on 1/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
From Peter Strozok's text message to Lisa Page:

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there,”

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Where have I ever said the so-called dossier is 100%reliable? There is no doubt that Russia has been attempting to undermine the democratic process, both here and elsewhere. Donald Trump Jr. is on record welcoming this interference! That is collusion, case closed. Donald Trump threatened the director of the FBI, the stupidest thing ever done by an American president. We shall soon see how that plays out. Something tells me that the right will be screaming "coup" when justice is done.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I would allege that the DNC posed a bigger threat to the US Democratic Process than Russia ever could have.

The evidence thus far points to this, anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I would allege that the DNC posed a bigger threat to the US Democratic Process than Russia ever could have.

The fact that we are even having a discussion about the democratic process proves that Russia ha succeeded. Cruise over to the Sputnik webpage to see what the Kremlin line is now. They are trashing Trump, because it's all about making Russia great again.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The fact that we are even having a discussion about the democratic process proves that Russia ha succeeded. Cruise over to the Sputnik webpage to see what the Kremlin line is now. They are trashing Trump, because it's all about making Russia great again.

Exactly. If the point was to just cause distrust, then the most effective tool they had was directly giving steele info to make trump look bad in that dossier, which it seems was used by the FBI in some part.

And who was responsible and paid for that memo; oh yes, the DNC and hillarys team, that screamed about trump potentially getting dirt from russia.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That makes no sense whatsoever, of course. Nobody trusted Trump to begin with. The idea was to undermine faith in the system, not the candidates. They not only bashed Clinton, they exposed how the DNC works. They are now turning their attention to the RNC. Note how many Republicans are retiring. They know they are now targets of Russian interference.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join