It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I said "subvert." There are people on this thread doing exactly that, правда, jinma?

So whats new?

We all do it to each other. Id rather we don't....but id not wage war over it.

Now that we have that whataboutism out of the way....coup. There was a coup attempt. Has nothing to do with Russians.

Maybe I am wrong, but you have always struck me as a balanced, middle of the road type, politically speaking.

You see evidence of a coup.
I see evidence of a coup.

I am thinking that some people may never see it... even if there was a video of a meeting of the coup being planned presented to them.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The only people who want to hide or conceal the truth are the enemies of the truth. These are the liars, thieves and murderers of this world. If you condone hiding or concealing the truth, then you are complicit. It is nothing less than disgusting.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think we have enough evidence that there is currently a constitutional crisis in the US to begin involving the courts. And it they wont avail themselves itll be up to the States.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I post a lot of good info on this thread/page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: JinMI

It certainly is a mob mentality, and it certainly shows a fundamental misunderstanding of how our republic works.

It shows what many have suspected.

That some people will cheer any amount of corruption as long as it hurts trump.

So while we try to piece throu if there was corruption and show how it is disturbing if there was, posters like that are thinking good, I hope there was corruption, and I hope there is more to get trump out.

It means that a serious discussion is practically worthless with people that think like that.

This shows that Trump will have to spank those that have attacked him or this will go on until he does. Legal trials and prosecutions must be forthcoming or these out of control corrupt illegal minions will roam the USA fomenting chaos.
edit on 23-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Like Crimea, the US people have spoken and Trump is their man. In both instances the people won. Glad to see you have found your way to my point, finally. Welcome to sanity.
edit on 23-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In my opinion it shows how gullible people are.

And how well controlled opposition works.

First off a deep state can easily throw a close election.. easily. I imagine these voting machines have back doors and folks in the electoral college can be compromised. No need for complicated secret society memos and texts..the real deep state doesn't text.

Second the very same idiots pretending to have this memo sat on it while they voted for more surveillance...

Third it's always been congress. Did bush use known false information for the ME disaster, did Obama create isis? Most likely. Bit congress went right along with it.

Do you think people at call centers for the majority of the week fundraising for their campaigns actually want the people to have information? Or is it more likely the information they have fits their personal needs and agenda?

www.zdnet.com...

edit on 23-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sorry, but Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.

And?

It's not a coup if the majority are behind it.

Did the sitting Potus unlawfully assume office?

Was the Crimean referendum constitutional?

You probably don't know this, but the population of Crimea is majority Russian (about 67%, with Ukrainians only about 16%). It was part of Russia from 1921 to 1954, when the Soviet authorities transferred it to the Ukraine.

Given the history, there is every reason to think the referendum reflects the will of the Crimean people. It's just that Ukraine and the Western leaders don't like this.
edit on 23-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You just can't make this stuff up

dailycaller.com...

“In other words, Peter Strzok, who was the FBI deputy assistant director of the counterintelligence division, the man who had a plan to do something because he just couldn’t abide Donald Trump being president, is saying that his gut sense is that there’s no big there there when it comes to the Mueller special counsel investigation,” he said.

Nothing there but lets drag it out for over a year and pull our country down because we dont know how to lose with dignity and class

wow

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sorry, but Hillary Clinton won the popular vote.

And?

It's not a coup if the majority are behind it.

Did the sitting Potus unlawfully assume office?

Was the Crimean referendum constitutional?

You probably don't know this, but the population of Crimea is majority Russian (about 67%, with Ukrainians only about 16%). It was part of Russia from 1921 to 1954, when the Soviet authorities transferred it to the Ukraine.

Given the history, there is every reason to think the referendum reflects the will of the Crimean people. It's just that Ukraine and the Western leaders don't like this.

I am well aware of that. The point is that the referendum was unconstitutional. Donald Trump lost the popular vote, yet his victory was constitutional. Why support an unconstitutional popular victory on the one hand, but an unpopular constitional victory on the other?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Like Crimea, the US people have spoken and Trump is their man. In both instances the people won. Glad to see you have found your way to my point, finally. Welcome to sanity.

You seem to be unaware that the majority of the electorate did not vote for Donald Trump. The people of the United States are being screwed by a President they did not vote for.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
The only people who want to hide or conceal the truth are the enemies of the truth. These are the liars, thieves and murderers of this world. If you condone hiding or concealing the truth, then you are complicit. It is nothing less than disgusting.

Then why won't he release his tax returns? We need to know who owns him.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Hahahahahahaha bwahahahaha!
Popular vote, tax returns and some garbage about Crimea... hahahahahaha.
We were all wondering what off topic stuff the usuals would bring to the table on this one....
Bwahahahahahaha!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The majority didn't vote.

Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

How about the idiots who are screaming about the fisa memo voted to expand the program and sat on the information until after the vote?
edit on 23-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The majority didn't vote.

Food for thought.

Democracy is a sham. Is that what you're selling here?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Actually, faith in the system.

However, you know that. See your sig for proper reasoning.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

Hahahahahahaha bwahahahaha!
Popular vote, tax returns and some garbage about Crimea... hahahahahaha.
We were all wondering what off topic stuff the usuals would bring to the table on this one....
Bwahahahahahaha!

Fair enough. Why won't they release the documents they claim to have? Don't we have a right to know? Or is it just political theater? If Obama abused the FISA system, he should be held accountable. They need to Haiti or get off the pot.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

They are going through the proper channels and are pushing to release both the memo and the warrant. Give it time. Meanwhile carry on with deflection.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

They are going through the proper channels and are pushing to release both the memo and the warrant. Give it time. Meanwhile carry on with deflection.

Yet voted to expand spying on the public.

Yeah that makes sense.

Sarcasm.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join