It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

All of the sources spoke on condition of anonymity because Mueller’s investigation is confidential and mostly involves classified information.

A spokesman for Mueller’s office declined comment.

Yes...do go on...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'll just come back to gloat when the evidence hits the fan.

edit on 22-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: butcherguy

You mean when the FBI and DOJ are asked for communications between FBI agents involved in a coup....
And they say that they 'lost them'?

I don't think two people texting about Trump being an idiot is a "coup".

It is what over half the country does.

As far as the DOJ (Executive Branch directly under Trump) somehow having a SW issue that ceased tracking and recording Government Issue Devices Text messages between Dec. 15th 2016 and May 15th 2017?

Yes, we need to get to the bottom of why once Trump took office that internal counter-espionage safeguard suddenly went off-line.

Texting about discussing an insurance policy in the second in command of the fbi office in case trump wins is more than just saying he is an idiot.

That's not what the texts said. Where did they discuss an insurance policy? Bizzare how comfortable you feel BSing.

And then the fbi just happens to lose all texts from that same guy after they are asked for?

Once Trump took office, it appears the Data was either erased or a victim of some "SW glitch".
The DOJ is the executive branch.
I am with you here. If the Trump Administration is admitting it's counter-intelligence safeguard data tracking for government issued devices was offline for the first 5 months of his presidency, I want to know why.

If trumps team deleted requested evidemce, you would call him guilty on the spot.

This IS and WAS "Trump's team". DOJ and FBI are Executive Branch.

The missing data is from Dec. 16th 2016 until May 15th 2017.

Strangely right about when the GSA issued Trump Transition their government issued phones and devices.

edit on 22-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Believe it or not, I am not far right.

Neither am I, but certain posters here like to lump Trump supporters into the same Deplorables basket, when the label should be Adorables.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I'll just come back to gloat when the evidence hits the fan.

And if they don't want to open a can of worms for themselves?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You are either misinformed or lying.

More troubling, in the set of texts released Tuesday night, is a single message, from Strzok to Page, dated Aug. 15, 2016. Here is what it said:

I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office that there's no way he gets elected — but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40….

www.washingtonexaminer.com... ler-probe/article/2643438

You also keep repeating that it was trumps fbi that lost the messages.

As we see, the people at the head of the FBI form most of that time were heavily anti trump like comey, McCabe, strzok, etc, as seen by texts and admissions from them (like comey leaking to start a special investigation.

You can pretend all you want that trump had something to do with deleting text messages that showed agents opposed to him, but everyone knows that is laughable.
edit on 22-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It might soil both sides. We'll have to see what evidence comes to light and if it is indeed actionable. How can the genie be put back in the bottle now? Too much public notice.

A deeper question is who is QAnon? The equivalent of Deep Throat for Watergate...maybe, who knows if any of this is true?

No matter what side you are for this, I think we need to be careful to corroborate the evidence before we smear anyone. There are suggestions now and I think we should reserve judgement until the named people have their chance to explain themselves first. Likely all we'll hear from are lawyers.
edit on 22-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Link is not working for that quote.

I cant get it to work.

But if you google Byron york and quotes from that article, it will show up.

Or you can google insurance policy strzok and see tons of articles on it.
edit on 22-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Link not working yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Link not working yet.

Yeah thanks for the heads up, it wont work for some reason. But again you can cut and paste the part i posted into google and it will come up.

But we all know that Strzok texted about sn insurance policy, so its quite humorous to see someone mocking me for spreading BS about it.

Its always funny to see someone so arrogant and full of themselves that doesnt even know the bare minimum about what they are talking about.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Known subversion of the democratic process vs suppositional crimes against someone who, every week, has a new/proven phony allegation against him her.

Fixed that for you.

The absolute beauty of all of this, is that time, is on OUR side now.

Fred..

What is "YOUR" side?

It just strikes me as really odd. I am on the side of thoroughly investigating evidence and coming to thorough and factual conclusions whatever they might be.

What is your "side"? Shutting down investigations? Obfuscating and deflecting?

Seriously explain what "sides" mean to you in this scenario.

From what I've seen their "side" is anyone but Democrats. They hate Democrats far more than international adversaries. Unlike your father's republicans who were country first, many of these people are party first. The worst case scenario is somehow ceding power to the democrats, however done, however much.

They hate you and I.

I'm a Republican and I can honestly say I hate Democrats. And, I never felt this way until Obama took office. Him, Hillary and the rest of the CABAL broke laws, started dividing the races, handing money out to countries who support terrorism, ran guns into Mexico, sponsored Hezbollah, picked illegals of U.S. Citizens, and on and on.

You can blame your representatives for me hating you. You can also blame Antifa, Black Lives Matter and all the other paid for, destructive terrorist organizations in the United States.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

QAnon is the same group of merry pranksters who gave us #pizzagate. They know absolutely nothing about what is going on in the White House, that is why they hint rather than make direct statements. They are supported by an army of trolls who tout them, and many, many, fools who spend way too much time trying to fit their ambiguous revelations into actual facts.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If Qanon is clueless, you should be confident that Democrats have nothing to fear and nothing will be prosecuted. Is that your position?
edit on 23-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

If Qanon is clueless, you should be confident that Democrats have nothing to fear and nothing will be prosecuted. Is that your position?

If QAnon is the real deal, there will be mass arrests, the Democratic Party will be outlawed, Donald Trump and his family will never face criminal charges and Trump will be lauded as the most brilliant president of all time. Is that your position?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If QAnon is the real deal, there will be mass arrests, the Democratic Party will be outlawed, Donald Trump and his family will never face criminal charges and Trump will be lauded as the most brilliant president of all time. Is that your position?
YUP.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

YUP.

So you would welcome a coup?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

There has been an attempted coup since Nov 2016.....

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

YUP.

So you would welcome a coup?

I believe that is what is being fought against

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

To dispose of the deep state and corrupt obama/hillary minions?

YUP.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join