It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public school in Minnesota requires English course aimed at eradicating white privilege

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Cut from the same cloth.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If you believe that there's equality of opportunity, then you should also be against the idea of giving your friends or children an advantage.

Each generation should have to stand on it's own, no inheritance, no helping, no daddy giving someone a large "loan". You're born, you're raised, and you earn your position in life through your own merits.

Define loan.

Is it a better computer/equipment to learn on.

Or is it a dad who is an engineer and shows his off spring the inside track before college?

Is a loan paying for college?

Or is it paying for tutors to get little Johnny's scores up high enough to get into the prestigious college?

Or is it a loan to come from a 2 parent family?

Or is it a loan to buy your child's first car freeing them up to not work and concentrat3e on high school?

This is a snot on a door knob slippery slope that you are endorsing.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If I wasn't white I would not be the last person picked every time in B-ball....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: seeker1963

Tell me the majority of these goals haven't already been reached?

The Naked Communist, 45 Communist goals

The Naked Communist is a strawman book written by an FBI agent.

Its stated goals haven't been endorsed by a single Communist that I'm aware of.

I smell a thread that you should write.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Could you imagine if whites were a minority in this country? We would all be in a cage somewhere...

you have examples where nations dominated by dark skinned types keep white people in a cage or, are you just repeating something you read from stormfront?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Edina MN used to be the most white neighborhood in America. I lived there. Recently, with the tremendous influx of refugees, they have bought the ideas that they should feel guilty for being white and very successful. Most parents send their children to private schools.

There is a less prestigious area of Edina that most probably is supporting these extremely jealous/leftist school policies.

The cities in MN are suffering terribly because they were so "open-minded" about over-accepting all these refugees without thinking about the consequences on governmental sources. The city one hour north of Minneapolis, St. Cloud, is now bankrupt because of refugees.

Edina, once a beautiful area of upscale, tudor, turn of the century homes, is now turning into a ghetto. Sad. Their policies for "reform" are backfiring.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

you have examples where nations dominated by dark skinned types keep white people in a cage or, are you just repeating something you read from stormfront?

I can name off a dozen cities in the Middle East and Africa that are 99.999% non-white where being white will get you killed or caged today, but who cares that is the way of the world. Just like being white I can't get my kids into dozens of colleges since they can not use their ethnic background for scholarships and I can not afford full tuition though my kids are 3.8+ GPA and 1350+ SAT.

Once again I just plan and overcome my white privilege....

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If you're not that "successful" quit spending 8 hours a day on 4 Chan, YouTube, Alex Jones, Twitter, huff post, etc etc go out and get a job or second job, learn a skill, earn a degree. I'm sick and tired of all sides crying and using the race card.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: Bone75

Tell me the majority of these goals haven't already been reached?

The Naked Communist, 45 Communist goals

The Naked Communist is a strawman book written by an FBI agent.

Its stated goals haven't been endorsed by a single Communist that I'm aware of.

I smell a thread that you should write.

Sorry about the off-topic post. I just don't like seeing this fictional communist boogeyman being blamed for everything that's wrong with this country.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Then what's the point of someone busting their ass for their family and their future if when you die everything is stolen by the state???

So you can have it while you're alive. It's not like you can take it with you when you die.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Well thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. We work hard so our kids can have a better life otherwise wtf is the point..

But if you accept that, then you're accepting that some people will be disadvantaged in life simply due to issues like who their parents were, or worse generational issues. A few posts ago you said that anyone can rise up, but now you're saying your children need a special competitive advantage over others.

Which is it?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

It was a good post, I would love to see a thread though.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Then what's the point of someone busting their ass for their family and their future if when you die everything is stolen by the state???

So you can have it while you're alive. It's not like you can take it with you when you die.

Can't take it with you, but you can direct where it goes. And every American is free to give it to what ever or who ever they want.

edit on 5-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You can't do much when a generation is being brought up, but there's definitely ways to make each generation succeed or fail on their own merits. Ending inheritance would be a simple one.

If success is really about individual drive, then nothing would change, except people who were wealthy would all have actually earned it. A persons success would become a measure of competence.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Can't take it with you, but you can direct where it goes. And every American is free to give it to what ever or who ever they want.

Why is that a good thing?

Personally, I was set to inherit over 20 million. I had the will rewritten so I wouldn't get any, because I don't believe in inheritance. Why should I profit off the work of my parents rather than my own work?
edit on 5-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I would just settle for the truth and screw everyone’s feelings..

Before the modern era...

EVERY CONQUERING CIVILIZATION IN HISTORY HAS USED RACISM AS A TOOL..

Not just whites... we just Industrialized it lol..

It sounds to me like all they are teaching is “history is written by the winners” and that any time a more advanced culture encountered a less advanced culture.. the advanced culture raped and pillaged..

Now are we in America still feeling (not emotional feeling, physical feeling) the ramifications of Ceasers enslavement of Gaul???

Not really..

Are we still feeling the ramifications of American slavery , since we are in America and it was less than 2 life times ago???

DUH.....

PLEASE READ THIS LAST PART!!!!

Native American history is a perfect example.. If you look at the historians from the first settlers, up unit about the turn of the century before last. The native Americans were all considered dirty , heathen savages who deserved everything they got..

Then around the 1900’s there was a social shift and the Indians kinda became sacrosanct.. the historians then decided that the Indians were noble warriors, living in perfect homeostasis with their environment. Making the Europeans bloodthirsty mauraders who ruined their perfect utopia..

It was the 60’s or 70’s (I think) before Unbiased historians began trying to decipher the truth..

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Your "simple" solution would tear the US into a smoldering ember.

You can't do much when a generation is being brought up, but there's definitely ways to make each generation succeed or fail on their own merits. Ending inheritance would be a simple one.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Your "simple" solution would tear the US into a smoldering ember.

How so?

Why do you have the right to a huge fortune, just through the luck of the draw rather than through merit?
edit on 5-11-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Edina MN used to be the most white neighborhood in America. I lived there. Recently, with the tremendous influx of refugees, they have bought the ideas that they should feel guilty for being white and very successful. Most parents send their children to private schools.

There is a less prestigious area of Edina that most probably is supporting these extremely jealous/leftist school policies.

The cities in MN are suffering terribly because they were so "open-minded" about over-accepting all these refugees without thinking about the consequences on governmental sources. The city one hour north of Minneapolis, St. Cloud, is now bankrupt because of refugees.

Edina, once a beautiful area of upscale, tudor, turn of the century homes, is now turning into a ghetto. Sad. Their policies for "reform" are backfiring.

My dad is from Edina, and his siblings. I've been there many times.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

originally posted by: JAY1980
Could you imagine if whites were a minority in this country? We would all be in a cage somewhere...

Well not cages, but maybe Zimbabwe/Rhodesia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join