It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the brink? Police force pushed to breaking point by violence amid migrant influx

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by numb3rs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I bet if a police officer (my father and grand father) were here to comment, they would tell you exactly what a "no Go zone" is.

I'm happy to tell you what a no-go zone is, though I suspect you'll be highly disappointed that it doesn't line up with what you want it to be.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

where is the reply button at the bottom of my page? weird.

anyway, there is a simple solution to this: A MAJORITY of the police need to all quit on the same day. Stage a walk out and stand outside of the police station where there is maximum visibility with a show of solidarity that they are being instructed not to follow the law and do their jobs, giving favorable treatment immigrants at the disadvantage of the native population.

Only bold, stark, very public actions can at this point force the government to admit whats going on.

POLICE QUIT!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

But but but they did not. They said truthfully that nothing happened on Friday night there . So stop already. Nothing happened and trump was given bad info he can't support so first it was an event that didn't happen, then funny enough and the irony is not lost on me, there's a video to blame.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: numb3rs

I'm not asking for defence of, or comdination. Im simpling looking for someone who is there that can give a true, factual account of the situation. One of the biggest problems we have right now is that everyone wants to base their opinions on bias and not hard facts. I have my own, but as a American who is not there I don't know the real situation.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 20-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I bet if a police officer (my father and grand father) were here to comment, they would tell you exactly what a "no Go zone" is.

I wonder how much it would differ from the description of ghetto.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Supporters of invasion (migration) do no wants you to show what is happening in countries that are already been invaded, (taken by migration).

Because in their delusional support for foreign immigration, they believe that the violence and struggles only belong on countries outside of the US.

What a pity.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

where is the reply button at the bottom of my page? weird.

anyway, there is a simple solution to this: A MAJORITY of the police need to all quit on the same day. Stage a walk out and stand outside of the police station where there is maximum visibility with a show of solidarity that they are being instructed not to follow the law and do their jobs, giving favorable treatment immigrants at the disadvantage of the native population.

Only bold, stark, very public actions can at this point force the government to admit whats going on.

POLICE QUIT!!!

I can't speak for Sweden, but here in the States it is illegal for emergency response personnel to go on strike.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Quiting does not mean striking......

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LardoCalorissian

Split hairs if you want, but I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't be able to mass quit like that either.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rdw134

Think about how much of a problem it is in the USA without the media, like you know, the last time something racist happened TO YOU.

The amount of people effected is substantially less than reported, this is just always true, not in any specific circumstance. The goal of the media is to divide. That's what Trump is saying right? Then why is a Trump News Network ok? I dislike how Anti-Media-Man is suddenly very in line with reporting information the way the dishonest MSM does! He went from speaking real truths to pushing conservative agendas with 'truth' as a shield for his own lies!

Sensationalism used to be something the news has always been conspired with, but that part of MSM has infiltrated the way Republicans dictate everything now. Everything is a monumental failure on the very of collapse at all times with just the smallest pinch of salt to bring the cards falling down. Do you know what happens when you talk like that all the time for 16 years? It happens!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I guess my question here is who will they blame when it falls apart over there?

The media seems to be pro invasion, so when it becomes obvious that it's a problem (too late for that country) they'll be forced to admit the problem, or cover it up....
But how do you cover up a country wide ground-up populace invasion in this day and age?
Huge distraction?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wow, take a breath.

If let's say a mid sized city wanted to hire 4,000 police and they had 3 resign everyday, I would be very very worried about what is going on.

To not be worried or concerned seems partisan and very non objective.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Edit: 99% chance of being removed. y even ask me that.
edit on 20-2-2017 by numb3rs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Strength in numbers.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is an alternative view.
www.thelocal.se... droves

THis has been Going on for some time. Police that are guilty of misconduct are also allowed to go Quietly!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: numb3rs

I agree that most everything in the media is overblown in this day and age from both sides.
Look, I'm just a dumb redneck, but it is utter stupidity that in this day and age with the ability to communicate the way we can, not to seek out straight, honest report from the people who are there. I woukd love to talk to some Europeans about migrants. For that matter I would love to hear some real talk from Americans about our issues instead of all the yelling and fighting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join