It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is headed toward a Civil War

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

You're very uninformed and you're purposefully ignoring what actually drives all people: a fundamental way of thinking.

People's way of thinking are informed by many factors, not just their religion. That's been my point.

You think from the outside in instead of the inside out. You're the kind of doctor that treats the symptoms instead of the disease.

I'm unsure how insults and analogies help your argument.

To love one's enemies is the art of the Bible. To destroy one's enemies is the art of the Qu'ran.

That's your interpretation. I'm sure many people would disagree with that.

Until you see this, you can never even begin to debate reality.

Reality is all I can debate. I don't believe in magical men in the sky or fairy tails.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I don't think anyone wants a war. Some on the Left are a bit pissed about what is going on, but they will get over it.

If Trump is impeached or assassinated, the Right will be pissed for a bit and get over it.

Not seeing a civil war any time soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Even then, they are all militant. Do not be confused by ignorance and lies.

Ya, sure. I'll keep that in mind when my Muslim neighbor is outside going all "jihad" on the weeds in his garden.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You're very uninformed and you're purposefully ignoring what actually drives all people: a fundamental way of thinking.

People's way of thinking are informed by many factors, not just their religion. That's been my point.

You think from the outside in instead of the inside out. You're the kind of doctor that treats the symptoms instead of the disease.

I'm unsure how insults and analogies help your argument.

To love one's enemies is the art of the Bible. To destroy one's enemies is the art of the Qu'ran.

That's your interpretation. I'm sure many people would disagree with that.

Until you see this, you can never even begin to debate reality.

Reality is all I can debate. I don't believe in magical men in the sky or fairy tails.

Your disdain for religion is what is going to blind you to the truth about Islam.

What you think is a logical way of thinking is actually irrational to the point of causing your desire to be strictly logical a flaw in logic.

In other words, you're shooting yourself in the brain.

ETA - I'm not insulting you. I'm informing you.
edit on 2/4/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hmmm.. ATS blowing something vastly out of proportion and doom-mongering? Say it ain't so!

I don't see civil war on the horizon, probably not even civil unrest, unless Trump does something monumentally stupid (which is possible), and is or isn't removed from office. Be happy there are protests.. it's sort of the point of our country.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I don't watch Fox news and didn't know Bill O'Reilly was smart enough to see that far ahead.

Ah, yes. Oreilly is known for his super powers.

The Left is not employing Islam.

I've spoken to you...replied to you, and while I feel you are wrong...I respect that you are intelligent. That is the truth and I never ignore the truth. But I must say this.

If you don't see what Islam is all about, from their side and how it has become a tool of the left...I think you are limiting your value and your capabilities. I'm simply going to make a suggestion and you can decide if you wish to educate yourself. And I don't mean indoctrinate...I mean educate.

Spend some time with an open mind speaking with, or reading about our military citizens and their experience in the Middle East. Read what their Commanders say, what their government says and what they...as boots on the ground, know. Follow that investigative path for a week and you may find yourself...enlightened. No! Don't just read and believe...think...ponder and look.

You, my friend...may be shocked. And if you are...I will welcome you as a learned person, not an ignorant person who made mistakes.

I hope that makes sense. But please...try this path and see what YOU decide.

You assume that I have not already had those conversations, or looked in to the issue whatsoever. My conclusion is that blaming Islam is the lazy way of looking at the situation.

You have to look at not only the religion, but also the culture, politics, economics, history, etc to get the full picture and many people are not willing to look at the entire scenario. They focus on just one aspect and wonder why not everyone sees it as they do.

If you look at Islam as a whole, you will see that it's not the religion that the problem. It's a mixture of violent culture, social and political strife AND religion that create the problem.

They live in religious states.

All the issues you're talking about derive from their authority - Qu'ran.

That is the foundation of their entire structure.

Not all Muslims live in religious states and seem to be doing just fine all across the planet, except in areas where religion has been mixed with toxic culture, economic and social strife.

To simply blame Islam is intellectually lazy. There is a lot more to it than just that.

You do realize that Islam doesn't want borders? It wants the world. It's not about which country they are in or their economic status. It's about world domination through conquest.

It's not a fantasy to them like it is to you.

In their minds, they live in Allah's world and everything belongs to Allah.

Someone is trying to show you.

Before you type that thought, Christians believe we live in Satan's world and all things belong to him until Jesus comes and then eventually gives it all back to the Father.

Didn't know that? Read John 12-14. Lucifer is the ruler of this world.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I don't think anyone wants a war. Some on the Left are a bit pissed about what is going on, but they will get over it.

If Trump is impeached or assassinated, the Right will be pissed for a bit and get over it.

Then you give these extremists way too much credit. All it takes is for one person to kill the wrong individual and the gauntlet drops. Its that easy, especially in today's easily butthurt offended society.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Everything in my last post was rhetorical. Its rude to answer rhetorical questions.

But since you responded. Never called you stupid. I was only calling myself stupid. Which I am. Compared to all the knowledge in the universe. I am stupid. I don't pretend to think different. That you read something else into it. Not my problem.

Here is the thing. I don't really need to bring you down. Your doing it yourself. In how you respond to people and represent your ideas to people you seem to be trying to reach. You come off as arrogant instead of wise.

I was merely regurgitating your own posting style back at you, albeit with a more humorous bent. Because that is just me. But you never seemed to notice.

You just keep playing into it. Even now starting to become judgemental about what kind of Christian I am. Your every response is emotion disguised as logic.

It's no longer fun to keep playing this game with you. Your smart. Your passionate about your religion.

At the END. It does not really matter what I think. Not my place to judge what kind of HUMAN you are.

I wish you the best.

This thread has gone wildly off topic.

edit on 4-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Even then, they are all militant. Do not be confused by ignorance and lies.

Ya, sure. I'll keep that in mind when my Muslim neighbor is outside going all "jihad" on the weeds in his garden.

You're as obstinate as a child. We are talking about the big picture. We're not talking about jihad in brushing your teeth, or pruning a bush.

Get real, would you?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

Everything in my last post was rhetorical. Its rude to answer rhetorical questions.

But since you responded. Never called you stupid. I was only calling myself stupid. Which I am. Compared to all the knowledge in the universe. I am stupid. I don't pretend to think different. That you read something else into it. Not my problem.

Here is the thing. I don't really need to bring you down. Your doing it yourself. In how you respond to people and represent your ideas to people you seem to be trying to reach. You come off as arrogant instead of wise.

I was merely regurgitating your own posting style back at you. albeit with a more humorous bent. Because that is just me. But you never seemed to notice.

You just keep playing into it. Even now starting to become judgemental about what kind of Christian I am. Your every response is emotion disguised as logic.

It's no longer fun to keep playing this game with you. Your smart. Your passionate about your religion.

At the END. It does not really matter what I think. Not my place to judge what kind of HUMAN you are.

I wish you the best.

I know that spirit.

I was once convinced someone I knew was good until I suffered the result of that relationship.

That spirit you conveyed isn't Christ, let me warn you of that.

You didn't mimic my style at all, I would have recognized it.

I come off as arrogant only to the ignorant, not to those who know. Those who are arrogant pretend they know when they don't.

And if you think I am trying to get people to like me, you already witnessed yourself that I'm smart enough to do that if it was my intent.

I also see that you think I should play nice and persuade. Then my informees wouldn't be making their own judgement calls, now would they?

You think you're smart because you manipulate. I think I'm honest because I don't, even when I see the opportunity bare before me.

Now to speak to people on their level I have found keeps them at their level. But to follow a higher level or to cause others to compete with me only improves the level of honesty in the room.

I believe the way I do it grants people the opportunity to show what they've got. Your way let's people be no more than they imagine.

You might want to ask for that spirit in you to go away. That's a gnarly one. I can't believe your name isn't Joe.

By the way, Joe is a Satanist.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Now I am a satanist. Okay buddy. You must be looking into a mirror at your own spirit.

Your full of yourself. Your full of pride. You will create your own fall. I can leave the thread now. You will keep showing your true colors. For all too see.

Once again. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you have a happy and healthy life. God bless you.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well I guess this is where we strongly disagree.

When I say left I'm not talking about you or any regular citizen, I'm talking about the left powers... No other time in history have we seen such an extreme narrative being pushed daily with increasing fervor against the president. It's really unprecedented and only gets more crazy as the days go on.. not even a month and they promote coups, riots, impeachment and his assassination on TOP of the non stop demonization. They are not slowing down at ALL so for you to say they don't want war is only your lack of insight speaking. They aren't doing it for fun I'll tell you that much..

And as for the right "will be pissed and get over it" is even more lack of insight on your part.. because it's clear to those that actually know anything that the left powers are the real problem in all of this. And you will obviously disagree with that sentiment because If you didn't we would not be having this conversation.

The protests from the left are so meaningless and the real intentions are blurred among all the emotional people and false narratives they push..

Believe me when I say if it reaches that point. The right will know exactly who and what they are fighting for.

And that's when the REAL revolution will take place.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

Now I am a satanist. Okay buddy. You must be looking into a mirror at your own spirit.

Your full of yourself. Your full of pride. You will create your own fall. I can leave the thread now. You will keep showing your true colors. For all too see.

Once again. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you have a happy and healthy life. God bless you.

Coals only work when they're hot.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I don't think this country is anywhere near this, however........

One side opposes guns, one side wants them banned and doesn't tolerate them.

Which side do you think will win in a civil war?

Don't bring hot air to a gun fight, most likely you'll lose.

edit on 4-2-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

I don't think this country is anywhere near this, however........

One side opposes guns, one side wants them banned and doesn't tolerate them.

Which side do you think will win in a civil war?

Don't bring hot air to a gun fight, most likely you'll lose.

What? Did you just ignore that America has a right hand?

Unless your comma didn't mean a separation of idea.

But the left supports Islam which loves weapons.

But I understand not reading the thread. It's long.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Your disdain for religion is what is going to blind you to the truth about Islam.

I do not have disdain for religion. I'm rather indifferent.

What you think is a logical way of thinking is actually irrational to the point of causing your desire to be strictly logical a flaw in logic.

So being logical is illogical. Got it. Forgive me for not being so myopic.

Not really. I find your approach to be very tunnel-visioned and lacking context of the entire picture.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You do realize that Islam doesn't want borders? It wants the world. It's not about which country they are in or their economic status. It's about world domination through conquest.

Which ones? Not all believe or think alike.

Before you type that thought, Christians believe we live in Satan's world and all things belong to him until Jesus comes and then eventually gives it all back to the Father. Didn't know that? Read John 12-14. Lucifer is the ruler of this world.

I don't care.

Islam is not the problem. Christianity is not a problem.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Then you give these extremists way too much credit. All it takes is for one person to kill the wrong individual and the gauntlet drops. Its that easy, especially in today's easily butthurt offended society.

Let the small few extremists fight it out then. The rest of us that are reasonable can sit back and watch.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I do not have disdain for religion. I'm rather indifferent.

So being logical is illogical. Got it. Forgive me for not being so myopic.

Not really. I find your approach to be very tunnel-visioned and lacking context of the entire picture.

Your emotional attachment to logic clouds your ability to learn about that which is illogical, therefore preventing you from having access to knowledge that would provide you with a logical insight.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I think you can probably add Obama to the domestic terrorist list. He did everything possible to promote racism to divide this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join