It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP is winning Check This Out !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

18,000 by the Secret Service count.
Link

Some of the press corps put it at less, with the lowest being 10,000. The highest I've seen was 18500.

But on Monday, according to the Secret Service, 13,500 people watched Clinton from inside a security fence, while another 5,000 stood outside the perimeter.

Link

edit on 12-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: carewemust

18,000 by the Secret Service count.

I haven't looked into how many were at her rally for myself, but I do have a question for you.

Are you now putting some sort of importance n the amount of people that attend rallies?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Right. Because the rest of us who aren't conservatives really want a man as our leader who brags about sexually assaulting women. The same man who has a suit against him for raping a 13 y/o girl. You know, I thought you conservatives were sick and tired of perverts in the Oval Office? Funny how you all think men dressed as women will grope your wives and kids in bathrooms but belittle Trumps bragging to locker room talk, because he says so and by he I mean Breitbart, Fox News, and Wall Street Billionaire Robert Mercer.
Sorry Charlie, your rape accusations were proven to be false...Isn't it odd that the person supposed assaulted hasn't shown up to complain???

And yes, we are sick of the perverted Clintons...Obviously tho it doesn't bother you to have perverts in the White House so what are you worried about...BJ Clinton seems to always have a cigar in his mouth; is he always at the ready in case another intern comes along???

Fact is, we don't care what Trump 'said' 12 years ago on a bus full of rowdy men...What we care about is what he says NOW about our Country...What we care about is a woman who has sold gov't secrets to foreign gov'ts for personal gain becoming the President of the U.S...What we care about is Clinton wanting to add another Trillion dollars to our debt thru more social programs to illegal aliens and muzlim terrorists...

How could you or anyone reject Trump's plans for America, unless you're not an American??? Hillary wants to create jobs by using taxpayer money...Trump wants to create jobs by bringing the work back to America...You guys don't make any sense...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nope.

I think Hillary just wanted to make it known
That her smaller crowd size is due to her preference and not due to her drawing power. It's a strategic thing.

Alex Jones and others are claiming it was all a lie though, that the media are conspiring to make her look more popular than she is - But that's to be expected I guess. /shrug

(You know, there was this very long article in Vox regarding a complex and specific plan HRC has to vastly reduce poverty. That's more the kind of thing that matters to me. People can argue whether or not they agree with the plan to reduce American poverty, but it's right out there in all its wonky and detail oriented glory.)
edit on 12-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2016 by AboveBoard because: Phone fumble fingers! Argh!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Oh look Early voting in Florida appears to favor Trump..www.wsj.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Well it's about time! Maybe in a few months, Clinton's aggregate number of rally attendees will begin to approach the number who have personally seen/heard Donald Trump. Oh.. I forgot that she doesn't have "months" to catch up. I guess it will be a classic case of too little too late.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Trump is not winning, he's never been winning, Clinton has uniformly led him in the polls for over a year in a one-on-one matchup except for a few anomalous weeks here and there.

.... and that's just fact. Trump has managed to lose much of the Republican party, many Christians, and even Glenn Beck.

Keep belivin' though ... and in November when you start crying about stolen elections and voter fraud because you failed to see the truth all along, perhaps some of you will finally find the courage of your convictions and start the revolution.

It'd be the best thing that's happened in a very, very long time in this country.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

This is from MARCH 2016? Early voting began THAT early in Florida?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is from MARCH 2016? Early voting began THAT early in Florida?

and you have to be a subscriber. What kind of people read wsj?

www.thesun.co.uk...

o.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Grambler

Nope.

I think Hillary just wanted to make it known
That her smaller crowd size is due to her preference and not due to her drawing power. It's a strategic thing.

Alex Jones and others are claiming it was all a lie though, that the media are conspiring to make her look more popular than she is - But that's to be expected I guess. /shrug

(You know, there was this very long article in Vox regarding a complex and specific plan HRC has to vastly reduce poverty. That's more the kind of thing that matters to me. People can argue whether or not they agree with the plan to reduce American poverty, but it's right out there in all its wonky and detail oriented glory.)

Put me in the category of thinking policy is more important.

And I will check out her economic policy.

However, I am pretty sure she thinks Obamas policies were good for the economy, and I think they were a disaster.

I think past actions are very important too, and I don't think Hillary or Obama did a very good job on most issues.

But I am definitely willing to at least listen, even though some of the things about Hillary such as her connections to ISIS are very troubling.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Notice the blue shrinking as time goes on.

ELECTION MAP YEAR

ELECTION MAP 1 - 3 Months

ELECTION MAP 2 Since September

I don't think these Trump outbursts and scandals and revelations are hurting him as much as the media is saying.
Should not more of the maps be turning Clinton blue if that were true ?
Instead Trump green is growing.

Sorry. but total rubbish. Clinton losing New York? Illinois? New Jersey? Maryland? Nope.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump is not winning, he's never been winning, Clinton has uniformly led him in the polls for over a year in a one-on-one matchup except for a few anomalous weeks here and there.

.... and that's just fact. Trump has managed to lose much of the Republican party, many Christians, and even Glenn Beck.

Keep belivin' though ... and in November when you start crying about stolen elections and voter fraud because you failed to see the truth all along, perhaps some of you will finally find the courage of your convictions and start the revolution.

It'd be the best thing that's happened in a very, very long time in this country.

Not Glenn Beck!!! Oh no, what a loss!

Oh and Trump may well be losing, but I don't trust any of the polls for reasons I posted earlier in this thread.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cassp83
I think it's pretty obvious that the people who support Trump (for the most part) don't want to be outspoken about it. Because there is so much controversy surrounding him, the supporters support silently. I have a feeling that we are all going to be shocked when he wins by a landslide.

It's either controversy or fear of getting jumped/fired/blacklisted by non-Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

A few anomalous weeks that coincided with email dumps? It doesn't matter that she's led him for a year, as all of this is happening now, close to the election, when more and more undecided voters begin to pay attention.

Also, the RNC stands behind him even now. Even Paul Ryan hasn't pulled his endorsement.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I hope he wins, I really do.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Maricopa County, AZ (Includes all major cities in AZ phoenix, scottsdale etc) is one of the most conservative county in the country, every Republican presidential candidate has carried Maricopa County since 1948.
As per this chart Trump is leading, but Hillary is leading by 2 points here, may be this is the first time in 68 years it will go to a Democratic candidate, thats says it all about Trump's conservative appeal.

edit on 12-10-2016 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

what should also be noted is how easy is it corrupt voting machines in favour of one candidate.

(Voter Fraud Exposed)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
87%

That's Mrs. Clinton's chance of winning the election.

That leaves Trump 12%.
edit on 10122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

What? You telling us that they are COUNTING early now? Wow!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join