It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for Charlotte: How does looting a Walmart, burning a truck advance your cause?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

This is a symptom of bigger societal and cultural issues, but they can not be blamed on whites or law enforcement.

Right, but trying to bring it up and talk about it will get you labeled a racist. You can't go around selling dope and portraying yourself as a thug and gangster then get mad when you get stereotyped as a thug and gangster.

I was on another forum and it was mentioned in a thread from years ago how older generations don't support gangster rap. While it is a reflection of the issues, it also feeds back into the community and causes people to want to imitate what they hear so they can get rich too.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Don't need to see it, extreme minority eff up shooting is extreme minority eff up. Ergo, NOT commonplace like the SJW babies want us to think.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Don't need to see it, extreme minority eff up shooting is extreme minority eff up. Ergo, NOT commonplace like the SJW babies want us to think.

It is more and more commonplace. No matter what you want to think. It is easier to think the opposite.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Nyiah

It is more and more commonplace. No matter what you want to think. It is easier to think the opposite.

Uh, no. It is not. Nice try. What's commonplace is people in ghettos maiming & killing each others kids, not cops. They need to demonstrate & protest against that first. Much, much higher death odds for kids in the hood by others living there than the po-po patrolling there.

Edit" What I'm ultimately going to get at in another post or two is they REALLY need to buckle down & fix their broke-ass sorry excuses for local communities, instead of vilifying the LEOs tasked with trying to prevent them from devolving further. The communal shame over the lifestyle upheld (death & crime) SHOULD be palpable, but it's something to take pride in, i guess. I lived in a ghetto, the residents had enough and fought back against the trash wrecking it. It works, it just takes effort and enough give a damn. They have no damns to give.
edit on 9/21/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982
We should do that to the rioters, and I agree with you 100%

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

George Soros = nuff said.

2nd

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You dont seem to watch the news. Cops shoot 12 year olds with fake guns. The video is available if you would like to view it. I will give the link if you like. Would you like to watch?

Probably not, as videos like that cause me to want to riot. We can;t have that now, can we?

What about when non police officers kill blacks, should they riot over that too? That seems to happen far more often, yet gets far less attention.

I can show you videos of children killed in gang shootouts, you wanna see them? Oh, but it may make you wanna riot.

And what if unarmed white people are more likely to get shot by police than unarmed blacks.

www.nytimes.com...

Should those whites riot too?

How did that riot help the young black man that was shot their tonight, and is lying in critical condition? And now it seems that the original man who was shot that started this incident was armed and threatening police.

So all of this destruction and bluster over another lie. And now another person is shot fighting for their life.

edit on 21-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

No, you can not discuss the real issues because there is no problem in the black community regarding families(rather single mothers with children), gangs, violence or poverty.
edit on 21-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So are you saying that you can't discuss the problem because the community doesn't recognize there is a problem?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

It is quite Evident to me that BLM was involved in the Rioting in N.C. Today and is an Anarchist Organization Hell Bent on Destroying American Society . And Oh by the Way , President Obama dosen't seem to have a Problem with that .

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You dont seem to watch the news. Cops shoot 12 year olds with fake guns. The video is available if you would like to view it. I will give the link if you like. Would you like to watch?

Probably not, as videos like that cause me to want to riot. We can;t have that now, can we?

What about when non police officers kill blacks, should they riot over that too? That seems to happen far more often, yet gets far less attention.

I can show you videos of children killed in gang shootouts, you wanna see them? Oh, but it may make you wanna riot.

And what if unarmed white people are more likely to get shot by police than unarmed blacks.

www.nytimes.com...

Should those whites riot too?

How did that riot help the young black man that was shot their tonight, and is lying in critical condition? And now it seems that the original man who was shot that started this incident was armed and threatening police.

So all of this destruction and bluster over another lie. And now another person is shot fighting for their life.

This website has been over and over that. Police officers are held to a higher standard. I think you know that.

And as for 'regular people' I have had a candle on my mantle and a packet of skittles for several years. Gang violence is one thing, police or people who think they are the police is a different thing.
edit on 21-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

So are you saying that you can't discuss the problem because the community doesn't recognize there is a problem?

More like doing so would require accepting responsibility and working to correct your own community mistakes. That's just too much to ask, man.
edit on 9/21/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The majority of the looters were not from Ferguson.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

More like doing so would require accepting responsibility and working to correct your own community mistakes. That's just too much to ask, man.

And stop voting for the people who exploit them to stay in power by making the "free" goodies bag even larger every 2, 4 and 6 years.
edit on 21-9-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

And stop voting for the people who exploit them to stay in power by making the "free" goodies bag even larger ever 2, 4 and 6 years.

"free goodies'. you have to be kidding me. The only poeple that write that have not deakt with the wealfare system.

They guess or listen to talk radio. You have no idea.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

They won't take responsibility. You will be labelled a racist for pointing these issues out and so on.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

They won't take responsibility. You will be labelled a racist for pointing these issues out and so on.
a

I would never label you a racist, just uninformed.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

And stop voting for the people who exploit them to stay in power by making the "free" goodies bag even larger every 2, 4 and 6 years.

Not meaning to jack the topic entirely, but having BTDT with EBT in the past and having considered TANF at our brokest & most desperate, people have no idea what actually goes into qualifying for these "goodie bags". It's much easier & more profitable to be a child support whore than a welfare whore.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is just a ridiculous thread. It is like no one knows what a riot is. Even the right wing has threatened riots in regard to thingsa that may or may not happen. When it is a race issue people are suddenly afraid for a Wal Mart? Come on now.
edit on 22-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join